AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-10-07, 02:26   Link #6201
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo View Post
Alu count me in if you're "jumping into the fire". Let me know if theres any way I can help.
I'm actualy counting on it..., and not you alone.. ^^
I'll send you a PM in a bit
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-07, 02:57   Link #6202
Lost

^ Sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki View Post
That means the chance of getting 7000get in this thread will be as likely as Jun killing Shinku and marrying Suiseiseki. There only needed to be 716 more posts for 7000get to happen .
Thats true, but we have gotten this far; I'm confident that more discussion of Rozen Maiden Traumend can be enjoyed. But even if we dont reach 7000; this thread is already a monumental tribute to Rozen Maiden; and I'm proud to have it in our new Subforum.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-07, 03:16   Link #6203
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Alu count me in if you're "jumping into the fire". Let me know if theres any way I can help.
Now since when did I type such things.

Meh it doesn't matter much anymore.
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-07, 03:39   Link #6204
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Now since when did I type such things.

Meh it doesn't matter much anymore.
Ah, I must have done something rong with the "multi-quote" ^^

Sorry, Sorry Flo.., but truth be said.., if you where still here as much as before, I would be Definitly ! counting on you too

Unfortunaly.., due.. to well.. we know.. , hence I realy couldn't ask you to under-go even More work, specialy when its related to browsing over 6k Posts

That was suposed to be a quote from Lost..., I decided to ask him since I think he has the stamina for it (now anyway), I can't be held responsible if he passes out some night while trying to find a specific Post here

I just hope that you kept track of your Fan-fiction Posts though, for those I, and I'm sure I don't speak alone here.., counting that you can post them all in a specific Thread later on
Old 2006-10-07, 05:22   Link #6205
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
wow sorting out a 6k thread is really crazy...gl to you guys

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-07, 09:39   Link #6206
Lost

^ Hence we need help. As much as we can get. It is your community, and you're all welcome to be a part of this (de)constructing process. If anyone is interested in joining Alu and me in this job, please PM the either of us to get some guidelines as to what to do and how to go about it; to the aim of standardizing any QnA entries and doing things in an orderly manner. And yes, it will involve reading thru all 3xx pages and compiling specific QnA topics.

Also, feel free to add on to any of the QnA entries so far by posting appropriately in that thread. For actual discussions of the topics in the QnAs I feel it would be best to return to this thread. Anything relevant will be updated in the particular QnAs

Alu made a good point, and thats why I'm doing this. That this arrangement would benefit many of those new to RM (and some older ones) as many hardly want to read thru 3xx pages to get answers. Therefore cataloging the Q and As in another thread would be a wonderful way to introduce RM to newer ones.

For the Rozen Maidens then. (btw if anyone is wondering, I will be doing a contents list post once everything is written and arranged)
Old 2006-10-07, 12:14   Link #6207
Lost

LOL. While scouring the start of this thread I found this. Just had to quote it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Well, now that the season has finished, this thread is going to fade into obscurity, never to be heard from again...

*waves goodbye*
Old 2006-10-07, 12:37   Link #6208
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
LOL. While scouring the start of this thread I found this. Just had to quote it.
Not until I start jamming this thread with wtfs and also the dies hards posting everything they could type. Of course this resulted into the RM subforum we can call our home. (So thank you very much)

Thewanderer will have to buy us beer LOL!

Last edited by Flo; 2006-10-07 at 12:55.
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-07, 17:09   Link #6209
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Oh wow, I only just realised that I have the fourth post in this monster thread. I feel strangely proud.
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-07, 21:17   Link #6210
Shinku

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonBon View Post
Oh wow, I only just realised that I have the fourth post in this monster thread. I feel strangely proud.
well its probably because this is a very interesting thread to be in and prolly because Rozen Maiden is a good anime
Shinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-07, 21:40   Link #6211
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
wow sorting out a 6k thread is really crazy...gl to you guys
Yea. Along with the I got the n-000th posts!

Happy sorting guys.
Dark Steno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-07, 23:19   Link #6212
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

We finally have our own forum. Yes.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-08, 01:26   Link #6213
Lost

^ Blog about it! Spread the glorious word!
Old 2006-10-08, 08:10   Link #6214
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

NO U

I don't really need to ... it thrives on its own merit.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 15:35   Link #6215
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Trouble is, now that Ouverture and images have their own forums, there's not really much left to talk about here, except for the thread itself. Which isn't EXACTLY on-topic, now, is it? Nor would it be fun to spam about a thread for 700-odd posts.
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 11:13   Link #6216
Lost

^ I'm hoping the content, that of resurfacing discussions, in the QnA thread can stimulate some discussion here. Looks like most stuff has been covered, but I'm sure there's always more details to pick at. Hmm. Or maybe we should organise a mass rewatch marathon of RM:T
Old 2006-10-11, 01:39   Link #6217
Ziv

hey all, I know it's prolly already been discussed, but what do you think of Rozen Mugen? For those of you who don't know what it is, Mugen is a free completely customisable fighting game. You can add your own characters, areas, everything. Rozen Mugen is a version with the characters from Rozen Maiden.

Anyways, I for the life of me can't beat kanaria as shinku. Kanaria just keeps using ranged attack after ranged attack. If I try to jump over them, she throws pizzicato at me and if I make it past that she uses a close-range super move or some weird area of effect close range attack that parries my attack, knocks me back, and does damage.

wow holy crap... I had a level 8 CPU kanaria fight level 8 CPU versions of all the other characters and she owned them all. She won every single fight, most with 90% or more health left. She even beat Jun/Hinaichigo and two suigintou finals on her own. They really need to remove her counter.

Last edited by Ziv; 2006-10-11 at 10:43.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-11, 13:13   Link #6218
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
THE WORLD ENDS IN OCT 2006!!! That is if RM:S3 doesn't appear, I swear I'm gonna press all the nuke buttons I can find.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu View Post
You and me both...
Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern View Post
count me in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker View Post
Me too. I propose detonating every nuclear power plant in Japan if season 3 is not out by then.
lol while serching for the pics i saw this which had to be quoted thank god for multi quote really funny imo...

btw...i dnt see any nukes yet -.-

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-12, 06:08   Link #6219
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
lol while serching for the pics i saw this which had to be quoted thank god for multi quote really funny imo...

btw...i dnt see any nukes yet -.-
Peach-Pit has to thank ~Ouverture~ for that

Luckly the announcement was made, and while it not beeing a 3rd Season, it IS new Rozen Maiden animation.., hence, its the best next thing..

And well.., since it will give a tremendous focus on Gin, what reason realy was there to become unhappy ;
In fact.., given all the information we have now, it realy seems that ~Ouverture~ is more of a "required step" we need to make in order to then move to a 3rd Season & possibly the conclusion of the story.

So.., if anything.., we need to praise Peach-Pit for giving us this Prelude OVA

However.., and I say this now..., if in 1 year we do not get a 3rd Season.., yes.., something bad will definitly happen ^^
Old 2006-10-12, 06:17   Link #6220
Choki
I believe i can fly

If u nuke them,RM S3 will definately not come out
Choki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural