Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-18, 19:55   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Episode 134 Discussion Thread

Screenshots: Ahoy mateys! Sorry about the delay in the thread creation. Anyway, the screenshots look good. Hopefully, this is another good "filler."

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2007-07-18, 21:33   Link #2
Petbe
Wingless Angel

It was an alright episode. Not sure why, maybe it was just me, but it did not feel as great as the previous fillers. But I am not saying it was bad, just not as great. I have a feeling the next one wont be as great either, but hopefully soon the fillers will end :-) I wouldn't mind if they did a filler every few weeks if it was as good as the other ones. I think it would be better then having many fillers in a row, having one good filler every so often could be nice.
Old 2007-07-18, 21:35   Link #3
Hir0

lol Hanataro vs Menos XD

I still say its a broken Slayer

I agree, the previous ones were better, but this isnt bad. I wonder when they'll stop the fillers.
Old 2007-07-18, 21:37   Link #4
poptart
come tess me now!!

so i have a really dumb question

if they are in spirt form when they are in their shinigam clothes, and cant be seen by "normal" humans... how is that chick buying cake?
Old 2007-07-18, 22:32   Link #5
Hir0

she uhh... got that device that make people see souls. U kno, that ugly thing that walks around. But i have no idea how she can hold it lol
Old 2007-07-18, 23:32   Link #6
Jays

These past three episodes have been much better than that stupid mini arc that they filled in with. The whole reason is that they are stupid but aren't ment to be taken seriously, unlike that mini arc that was stupid and was ment to be taken serious. Not to mention they where funny, Ururu's face was classic.
Old 2007-07-18, 23:59   Link #7
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I was pretty disappointed when that chef didn't turn into a hollow. On the other hand, I like how Hanataro used that to pwn with his Zanpakuto.
Old 2007-07-19, 00:05   Link #8
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Alright episode. 3rd place out of the last 3 episodes so far though
Old 2007-07-19, 00:30   Link #9
Forever
Revealing the truth

I feel pity for the poor menos grande. To be killed by hanatarou, oh the humiliation!
Old 2007-07-19, 00:51   Link #10
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by poptart View Post
so i have a really dumb question

if they are in spirt form when they are in their shinigam clothes, and cant be seen by "normal" humans... how is that chick buying cake?
My guess is that a large number of the townfolk are able to see spirits/hollows/shinigami they just don't talk about it so people don't think they are crazy. I mean we have had no proof that the vizard were even in gaigis yet Ichigo's class all saw them but were able to run through the air with out atracking atention.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-07-19, 01:19   Link #11
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
My guess is that a large number of the townfolk are able to see spirits/hollows/shinigami they just don't talk about it so people don't think they are crazy. I mean we have had no proof that the vizard were even in gaigis yet Ichigo's class all saw them but were able to run through the air with out atracking atention.
I'm pretty sure it was that wierd creature that was emitting light at them. It was even explained in the ep.
Old 2007-07-19, 01:22   Link #12
saravis

That was kind of fun. I felt they could have done better than the cake making, but other than that it was fun to delve into more side characters, that KT probably forgot existed.
Old 2007-07-19, 01:26   Link #13
Orchunter226
Is rather bored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0 View Post
. But i have no idea how she can hold it lol
It seems as though spirits can manipulate the real world (how else would they do damage to buildings, etc). So why not hold a cake?
Old 2007-07-19, 01:36   Link #14
Petbe
Wingless Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchunter226 View Post
It seems as though spirits can manipulate the real world (how else would they do damage to buildings, etc). So why not hold a cake?
Question arises is how does all that get repaired :P From the very first episode of bleach, it shows people seeing the damage, but all those wholes on the street and well.. it must suck for the owners of the buildings.

I think one of the reasons why I did not enjoy this episode as much as I could have, was because I have seen anime that did have this sort of story. Ghost cant move on because of not being able to make a cake.

So in all... Renji is now an expert of the world. That makes me laugh a little.
Old 2007-07-19, 03:32   Link #15
cracus

Personally, i like bleach, but i have no idea what any of you are talking about! the episode sucked a lot... these filler episodes are just plain frustrating, poorly animated and have the most pathetic storylines... Furthermore, i believe episode 134 was the worst ever episode of bleach, even worse than the latest filler arc

Cracus
Old 2007-07-19, 04:45   Link #16
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
this is just sloppy...back in those days seeing a menos appearing would raise the alarm of vice captains but for Hanataro to damage one id say that they have all been nerfed to being normal hollow status in comparison...
boring filler ep really...*sigh*

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-07-19, 05:03   Link #17
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

The concept of this episode was totally ripped off from Kekkaishi, in which a light side-episode features the ghost of a cake-making baker encouraging those who are supposed to help him get to the other side reconcile him with his family.

It was much better than this, though.
Old 2007-07-19, 07:56   Link #18
cracus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
...back in those days seeing a menos appearing would raise the alarm of vice captains but for Hanataro to damage one id say that they have all been nerfed to being normal hollow status in comparison...
I completely agree! when ichigo faced one right at the start it was apparently an extremely special event, which demonstrated his latent abilities. Also hitsugaya said back in episode 115 that the gillian could be defeated by someone of captain class abilities... hanatarou hopefully does not have near captain class abilities, and hence these last two episodes with their pathetic battles have lowered the impact that gillian appearances have on the show... disappointing

cracus
Old 2007-07-19, 08:41   Link #19
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

times change.... if some 80 episodes ago ichigo and gang were struggling against menos and some 80 episodes later they were STILL struggling against menos(es), i think that's worse.
Old 2007-07-19, 10:03   Link #20
Cooler1339

I thought that girl was a dude. Are you sure shes a girl?
Closed Thread