AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-30, 11:06   Link #4561
depthcharge101

Wow.... so happy that Suigintou win.... Same for Eruruu ^^.

Hopefully Alice can win, either way if any of the Aria chars win I'd be happy.
Old 2007-09-30, 11:06   Link #4562
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitrium View Post
I find I've been a bit.. frusterated but theres still a few people for me to push on (I was blinded by despair) Vita Nanoha Konoka Kagami Shana. I'll stay on for them..

RIP Fate.. You won't have to deal with the dolls next year
unless there is that rumor 3rd season.
Old 2007-09-30, 11:15   Link #4563
Wizard

congratz to Suigintou you did well ^^ like everyone said you may become the winner of this saimoe....but i still have hayate edomae isumi ^^ gud luck on your next battle!!

congratz to Fate you did your best but not enough to bet Suigintou ^^ but nothing will change your still my number one and for me your still the winner ^^
Old 2007-09-30, 11:16   Link #4564
Drakarst
Dark Star Rising

Ahaha I'm going to pretend yesterday didn't happen.

So, voting for Sayuri and Misaki!

ahaha http://youtube.com/watch?v=6n4sjYgIQXU for a collection of Sayuri moments
Old 2007-09-30, 11:17   Link #4565
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

As for the Tsukasa vs Konata moe debate, as a Konata supporter, I can see people seeing her as a loli, yuri, and an ota. Surely at least one or a combination of the three would garner a more moe points to a lot of the denizens of 2ch.

As for me, main moe point for me is that she's the love child of an osana-najimi couple, and that's good enough for me. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitrium
RIP Fate.. You won't have to deal with the dolls next year
You'll have to deal with THE Rei Ayanami instead. :P

*prays Asuka wins next year XD*

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2007-09-30, 11:18   Link #4566
Drakarst
Dark Star Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post

Oh god seconded so hard.
Old 2007-09-30, 11:19   Link #4567
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well caught up again. Wow Fate-chan went down and of course with Satoko. A pretty sad day in that regard since both were excellent characters and it just reminds me how bad it was for them to be in the same group together. Suppose people can see it in 2 ways. Either voting against to avenge your character or have the winner carry the will of those they defeat to the very end.

Glad for Gin to win a very close and massive fight at any rate. Was a character I wanted to pull through in the end even if it is over Fate. Great win for Eruruu who got left behind a bit in the other battle's aftermath. She was huge for that series and the sacrifice of Touka was well worth it since Eruruu keeps moving on. Proud of her accomplishment.

Lot of tough fights coming up in the future. No one is safe at this point with the characters who are advancing overcoming some difficult challenges. Can't wait for some of these big fights.

With K.Saimoe huge win for Shana. She just manages to get into these tooth and nail bouts that make you amazed that she got through. She's really going to have my support since she just finds a way to win which is something.
Old 2007-09-30, 11:20   Link #4568
ando

10/01

Today's result was confirmed.

G2-2
<<アリス・キャロル@ARIA The NATURAL>>(Alice Caroll@ARIA The NATURAL)
<<倉田佐祐理@Kanon>>(Kurata Sayuri@Kanon)
<<水無灯里@ARIA The NATURAL>>(Mizunashi Akari@ARIA The NATURAL)
Spoiler for reference data of G2-2:

H2-2
<<中原岬@N・H・Kにようこそ!>>(Nakahara Misaki@NHK ni Youkoso!)
<<シャマル@魔法少女リリカルなのはStrikerS>>(Shamal@Mahou Syoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)
<<アリシア・フローレンス@ARIA The NATURAL>>(Alicia Florence@ARIA The NATURAL)
Spoiler for reference data of H2-2:

Current voting thread:
アニメ最萌トーナメント2007 投票スレRound193
http://etc6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/vote/1191162250/

By the way, why imageshack.us doesn't work?
Old 2007-09-30, 11:20   Link #4569
Wizard

too bad fate will not have a chance to take a revenge to a doll T_T
Old 2007-09-30, 11:23   Link #4570
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
As for the Tsukasa vs Konata moe debate, as a Konata supporter, I can see people seeing her as a loli, yuri, and an ota. Surely at least one or a combination of the three would garner a more moe points to a lot of the denizens of 2ch.

As for me, main moe point for me is that she's the love child of an osana-najimi couple, and that's good enough for me. ^_^

You'll have to deal with THE Rei Ayanami instead. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakarst View Post
Oh god seconded so hard.
looks like we will be on opposite sides next year

*hoist Rei Ayanami Banner
Old 2007-09-30, 11:23   Link #4571
Wizard

now for K.Saimoe GO FATE!!!
Old 2007-09-30, 11:25   Link #4572
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teiran View Post
edit: While I'm here, I may as well throw out something that I've been mulling over for a bit for other L*S fans to digest--does anyone else suspect that Tsukasa might be stronger than Konata as far as Saimoe goes?
yeah.. that's why i'm supporting her all the way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Tsukasa has to get past Seto San first.
that's why, eventhough i voted for san, didn't want san to win...
at least it will test tsukasa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Kagamin has to avoid getting taken home by Rena first.
i actually want kagami to be taken home by rena... this way people will rally to tsukasa... and rena for me is more moe than kagami... she's so cute and being yandere is a huge plus...

finally caught up...
this thread sure moves fast...
it reminds me of the time when i was still following the srikers episode thread...
but that was way faster....

yay for eruruu's win... the images i got of her from this round would be useful for next round...
i'm surprised many didn't expect her to win over ayu... she was iirc placed highly in last year's saimoe... ayu,for me, was also annoying at times while eruruu wasn't... having aruruu as her imouto also helps...

for the fate and gin match...
we'll that's a match worthy of a post...
Old 2007-09-30, 11:34   Link #4573
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ando View Post
By the way, why imageshack.us doesn't work?
People have problems with imageshack from time to time. why, there's even a thread just about that.

Problems I have with the site usually go away after a day or two.
Old 2007-09-30, 11:36   Link #4574
Lackadaisical

Too many people are underestimating and being too gloomy about Kagamin's chances. Many Rozen and Nanoha characters entered this tournament coming off little support from their respective shows: StrikerS was something of a flop and Rozen's OVA only featured Gin and Shinku in any real terms. Because of this Nanoha characters are especially weak to attack and only Gin and Shinku enter the tournament with wind in their sails; which is why it shouldn't be too suprised that Gin won- the OVA could have been named the Gin Hour in truth. All the other characters are moving forward merely on what support they collected in the past. There won't be any new converts to Desu or the White Devil. This makes the principal characters of the tournament vulnerable to the raising powers of Hayate and Lucky Star.

Secondly, there wasn't an anti-Rozen vote last year. The backlashes against the victories of Nanoha and Rozen characters as well as the conspiracy theories was directed solely at Nanoha characters. The Nanoha faction was considered the primary contenders for the crown simply by being from the Nanoha show. Rozen was considered secondary and all other shows tertiary. Which was why Suiseiseki had an advantage over Fate in the final round, Desu didn't have an anti-vote while Fate did.

This year, though, both Rozen and Nanoha characters enter the tournament with an anti-vote. This stigma can play a key role in determining the outcome of main matches.
Old 2007-09-30, 12:04   Link #4575
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

I'll believe Gins victory Isn't guaranteed when I see it for myself. Until then, I have no doubt in my mind that she will win the entire tournament. Though after today, I really do hope you are right in assuming that Lackadaisical. Regardless, Kagami has my vote. >.<
Old 2007-09-30, 12:06   Link #4576
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ now we have anti gin sama >_<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackadaisical View Post
Too many people are underestimating and being too gloomy about Kagamin's chances. - snip -
Then again...there is still that disease that plagues all new rising stars. To grain soo much fame is just as easy as saying "please knock me out before i become a threat!" (not saying that I would do such a thing but with fake voters lurking around >.>).

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-09-30, 12:09   Link #4577
otacu
Flag forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackadaisical View Post
Secondly, there wasn't an anti-Rozen vote last year. The backlashes against the victories of Nanoha and Rozen characters as well as the conspiracy theories was directed solely at Nanoha characters. The Nanoha faction was considered the primary contenders for the crown simply by being from the Nanoha show. Rozen was considered secondary and all other shows tertiary. Which was why Suiseiseki had an advantage over Fate in the final round, Desu didn't have an anti-vote while Fate did.
What a theory!
I think you mixed the words Nanoha and Rozen ....
Old 2007-09-30, 12:20   Link #4578
Seishi
Kholdy's Slave

Send a message via AIM to Seishi Send a message via MSN to Seishi Send a message via Yahoo to Seishi
Well, looks like I'm done with Saimoe 2007. I'm not going to rant like other people have done, but I'll just say that whatever scrap of faith I had left in voters basically vanished when I woke up and found this result.

Well have fun posting, I'll come back in a month or so.
Old 2007-09-30, 12:21   Link #4579
NissanNut
Mochi Addict

Send a message via AIM to NissanNut
Wow... been a few days since I did this. A lot has been posted since then. So many posts...

Saimoe 2007
First, catching up on what I haven't commented on since the E2 matches...
Tamao, Aruruu, Suiseiseki, Eruruu, and Suigintou... Welcome back to the 3rd Round!
In this round last year:
  • Tamao defeated Houjou Satoko
  • Aruruu defeated Signum
  • Eruruu defeated Fujioka Haruhi (Ouran High School Host Club)
  • Suiseiseki defeated Suigintou as stated earlier in this thread
Welcome to the newcomers thus far to the 3rd round...
Ayumu, San, and Tsukasa

What a great day for Saimoe! Two very closely contested matches...
First, the match between Gin-tama and Fate-mama! Amazing match. My girl, Fate, lost but the graph of the results were astounding. Both girls set records for this round and there were a good number of lead changes. Nice rush of votes towards the end for Suigintou.
The same goes for the Eruruu/Ayu match-up. Neck and neck throughout the entire day with lead changes. The tension must have been quite high.
Looking forward to more matches like this one.
Spoiler for My picks/comments - Round 2:
Best Moe 2007
Two great matches yesterday as well!
Shana wins by 1 against Nanoha. Although it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that the White Devil lost, a great match is a just that... A GREAT MATCH!
Not to be outdone, Suiseiseki and Ayu produced a really good match too. It was pretty close the entire day, but ~Desu just had a little more.
Spoiler for My votes/comments - Round 9:

I don't care about grammar and spelling mistakes or even factual and fictional mistakes right now. I'm busy... work, fansub, work, clean...
Old 2007-09-30, 12:24   Link #4580
wontaek

Question: Anyone from VNSHARING.NET here? Someone from that website has been very active in Korean Moe Tournament Voting Booth Moe Comment bulletin lately.