Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-04, 22:02   Link #1881
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reith View Post
SRY GUYS! My charger 4 my laptop had to be fixed and since my laptop remebers my password, I 4got it and couldn't log on through my desktop. ITS BEEN HELL W/OUT ANIMESUKI!
Great to have you back, was wondering where you went. And I know the feeling, I went through a withdrawl as well when my pc went down.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 23:23   Link #1882
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
I will not post a charrie until this thread gets to it's 100th page...
I also expect all the old-timers to post charries on this threads 100th page also...That is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku Hyuga View Post
If you say so, but if everyone agress to this they have to use spoiler tags so that all of the characters fit. And also I think we should go all out with them as a kinda celebration, and show these new guys what real characters look like.
Sounds like a plan. I'll begin preparations for a page 100 character.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 02:32   Link #1883
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Quote:
I also expect all the old-timers to post charries on this threads 100th page also...That is all.
Quote:
If you say so, but if everyone agress to this they have to use spoiler tags so that all of the characters fit. And also I think we should go all out with them as a kinda celebration, and show these new guys what real characters look like.
Why not. There'll be fireworks on page 100 woot. See you then.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 10:27   Link #1884
Zidane Hitachi
Ahhh....Riot Sphere!

Send a message via AIM to Zidane Hitachi Send a message via Yahoo to Zidane Hitachi
Heya guys! I'm working on the bio for some of my characters, as well as a story, so I'll have em up here soon. ^_^
Zidane Hitachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 11:53   Link #1885
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
A splendid idea indeed! This gives me a fantastic idea as well. Now I can work on both a new character, as well as completing my story, all for the 100th page celebration! I've been lacking in creativity lately (as well as bogged down with personal issues), but I think this is just what I needed to get the creative juices flowing again.

Boy, deadlines sure are a nice thing...
Old 2008-04-05, 14:28   Link #1886
itachi_uchiha444
Killer of My Old Clan

Location: The Akatsuki Lair, In the Underbelly of Osaka, Japan
I made a few new Mangekyou Sharingan Jutsu for Itachi to use... I'm making it quite clear that these are my no means canon in any sense and are very overpowered, but they make sense.
the first is called Amanokagaseo, A Mangekyou Jutsu which allows the copying of Kekkei Genkai via eye contact. How the jutsu works is that eye copies a genetic signature off of the opponent's fovea. This allows the usage of the opponent's Kekkei Genkai, but the jutsu used with the Kekkei Genkai have to be witnessed to be copied. Thus even if the user copied the Kekkei Genkai, they still need to see it in use to use it. For example (purely theoretical, actually impossible in canon story.): Itachi looks into Haku's eyes and uses Amanokagaseo, he copies the ability to use Hyouton Ninjutsu. But then he kills Haku, He can't copy Makyou Hyoushou because he didn't see it used. But if he didn't kill Haku, he could have learned Mkyou Hyoushou. The reason that Uchiha can't use Kekkei Genkai Jutsu is complex. Although they are able to copy HOW TO USE IT, they are not ABLE TO USE IT. The Amanokagaseo makes the Uchiha able to USE THE ABILITY. Amanokagaseo is also able to copy other Mangekyou Sharingan, but the user still needs to witness it in use. This is because Amanokagaseo allows the user to copy the ABILITY to proform ajutsu not normally possible to the user.
the second jutsu is called Amatsumikaboshi.
Amatsumikaboshi has a simpler use.
It again works via eye contact, but is an internal Anti-Amaterasu. When eye contact is made, te opponent's body temperature will drop and continue to drop until the body temperature reaches ablsolute zero. This will cause the opponent to die, but it starts stower than when it ends. And, once it is completed, the user cannot make physicl comtact with the opponent, due to the low temperature, it will cause hypothermia in anybody making contact with the target.
itachi_uchiha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 14:56   Link #1887
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi_uchiha444 View Post
I made a few new Mangekyou Sharingan Jutsu for Itachi to use... I'm making it quite clear that these are my no means canon in any sense and are very overpowered, but they make sense.
the first is called Amanokagaseo, A Mangekyou Jutsu which allows the copying of Kekkei Genkai via eye contact. How the jutsu works is that eye copies a genetic signature off of the opponent's fovea. This allows the usage of the opponent's Kekkei Genkai, but the jutsu used with the Kekkei Genkai have to be witnessed to be copied. Thus even if the user copied the Kekkei Genkai, they still need to see it in use to use it. For example (purely theoretical, actually impossible in canon story.): Itachi looks into Haku's eyes and uses Amanokagaseo, he copies the ability to use Hyouton Ninjutsu. But then he kills Haku, He can't copy Makyou Hyoushou because he didn't see it used. But if he didn't kill Haku, he could have learned Mkyou Hyoushou. The reason that Uchiha can't use Kekkei Genkai Jutsu is complex. Although they are able to copy HOW TO USE IT, they are not ABLE TO USE IT. The Amanokagaseo makes the Uchiha able to USE THE ABILITY. Amanokagaseo is also able to copy other Mangekyou Sharingan, but the user still needs to witness it in use. This is because Amanokagaseo allows the user to copy the ABILITY to proform ajutsu not normally possible to the user.
the second jutsu is called Amatsumikaboshi.
Amatsumikaboshi has a simpler use.
It again works via eye contact, but is an internal Anti-Amaterasu. When eye contact is made, te opponent's body temperature will drop and continue to drop until the body temperature reaches ablsolute zero. This will cause the opponent to die, but it starts stower than when it ends. And, once it is completed, the user cannot make physicl comtact with the opponent, due to the low temperature, it will cause hypothermia in anybody making contact with the target.
That's a very fitting addition to the already overpowered aresnal of the vastly overrated Uchiha clan
Old 2008-04-06, 11:51   Link #1888
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Reith
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
WB Reith, any new interesting characters to show off?

I'm still trying to post bios for my TCL story. E.g. Haru, Fio, Faia and Obito.
Reith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 20:49   Link #1889
narufan11

sorry i haven't posted in a while but nothing has been coming to mind but i feel one brewing.
narufan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 08:30   Link #1890
Mizukage the 5th

mi naruto character

Name: Tsuyoi Akuma

Hair:Long black hair similar to orochimaru's

Eye Color:Blood Red

Clothing: a Black robe with bandages around one arm and one leg with his clans traditional robe underneath

Height:186cm (6ft2)

Weight:approximatly 97kg

Ninjutsu: advanced Taijutsu

Blood line trait: Tsuyoi has a blood line trait (kekkei genkei) called onimetsuki (demon eyes) which is very similar to the byakugan and the sharingan were it can read the oopponents next move, and also can increase the users strength 100 fold, givin the user has the chakra to use this special ability. also another ability is that the onimetsui allows the user to control the gravity around him/her which can be used very effectily.

Story: Tsuyoi is the last of the Akuma clan. after the Akuma clan and the kaguya clan had a massive battle which kimimaro and Tsuyoi had a battle, both kimimaro and Tsuyoi are treated poorly in there clans so they both have something in common, when the kaguya clan waged war and was slaughtered by the seven swordsman of the mist, Tsuyoi and kimimaro had a friendship while wandering alone through the forest when kimimaro found the flower, from rumor Tsuyoi apparently died to the villages and kimimaro. no one knows what Tsuyoi looks like because he keeps his identity secret, because people are after his rare kekkei genkei for the gravitational technique. Tsuyoi was a very skilled ninja almost everyone of his opponents are either dead or end up cripple for life, with the memory of a shadowy figure which they call "the Reaper of Death".
Mizukage the 5th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 17:04   Link #1891
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Well it looks like almost everyone is on board for the celebration, I've already got a pretty cool character in mind just need to tweak him a little. Since I'm also in a artsy phase right now, I'm going to try drawing him and i'm going to create a kind of banner for the page.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 19:39   Link #1892
narufan11

the only problem about the whole vets not posting untill 100 is that noone else to post except like 3 of us noobs persay
narufan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 20:36   Link #1893
jimlad
Waffle King

Spoiler for Drawing:

Hey everyone! My first ever post, hope its ok, so many great ones before me its quite long so bear with me...
No scanner so the picture's taken with iSight!

Let me know what you think please!

Spoiler for Mitsuke:
jimlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 21:27   Link #1894
Shinabaru Nara

Send a message via AIM to Shinabaru Nara
well,well,well looks like u forgot to invite me the party eh?
Shinabaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 21:32   Link #1895
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizukage the 5th View Post
Name: Tsuyoi Akuma

Hair:Long black hair similar to orochimaru's

Eye Color:Blood Red

Clothing: a Black robe with bandages around one arm and one leg with his clans traditional robe underneath

Height:186cm (6ft2)

Weight:approximatly 97kg

Ninjutsu: advanced Taijutsu

Blood line trait: Tsuyoi has a blood line trait (kekkei genkei) called onimetsuki (demon eyes) which is very similar to the byakugan and the sharingan were it can read the oopponents next move, and also can increase the users strength 100 fold, givin the user has the chakra to use this special ability. also another ability is that the onimetsui allows the user to control the gravity around him/her which can be used very effectily.

Story: Tsuyoi is the last of the Akuma clan. after the Akuma clan and the kaguya clan had a massive battle which kimimaro and Tsuyoi had a battle, both kimimaro and Tsuyoi are treated poorly in there clans so they both have something in common, when the kaguya clan waged war and was slaughtered by the seven swordsman of the mist, Tsuyoi and kimimaro had a friendship while wandering alone through the forest when kimimaro found the flower, from rumor Tsuyoi apparently died to the villages and kimimaro. no one knows what Tsuyoi looks like because he keeps his identity secret, because people are after his rare kekkei genkei for the gravitational technique. Tsuyoi was a very skilled ninja almost everyone of his opponents are either dead or end up cripple for life, with the memory of a shadowy figure which they call "the Reaper of Death".
lol im sorry byakugan dosnt read opponents next move it allows user to see far in the distance and see chakara points within the body x.x
Old 2008-04-07, 21:39   Link #1896
Shinabaru Nara

Send a message via AIM to Shinabaru Nara
Quote:
well, well, well. Looks like you finally decided to show back up! Nice to have you back though. And if you're thinking about joining the party you better bring youre a-game as your not exactly a veteran, since you only ever posted one charrie
well im gonna change that
Shinabaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 23:43   Link #1897
Mizukage the 5th

lol yea i forgot to put in that he could see the chakra points

lol mi bad
Mizukage the 5th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 12:46   Link #1898
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
lol im sorry byakugan dosnt read opponents next move it allows user to see far in the distance and see chakara points within the body x.x
He said similar. It's a different kekkei genkai.

Anyway, interesting kekkei genkai, Mizukage the 5th, but it would be better if you put in some kind of weakness or disadvantage. It would be better if if it weren't so obviously overpowered. (And on top of that, YET ANOTHER doujutsu. Yeah, as if there aren't already a million of THOSE. )
Old 2008-04-08, 20:00   Link #1899
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by narufan11 View Post
the only problem about the whole vets not posting untill 100 is that noone else to post except like 3 of us noobs persay
That is true, unless we get some more posts in, page 100 will take weeks to get to. After I finish my page 100 character, I'll se what I can do about making one or two small ones to push the pages along.

Quote:
Well it looks like almost everyone is on board for the celebration, I've already got a pretty cool character in mind just need to tweak him a little. Since I'm also in a artsy phase right now, I'm going to try drawing him and i'm going to create a kind of banner for the page.
Sounds like there's going to be some good characters. I can't wait to show mine. We need to make the next 4 pages go by fast, the anticipation is killing me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlad View Post
Spoiler for Drawing:

Hey everyone! My first ever post, hope its ok, so many great ones before me its quite long so bear with me...
No scanner so the picture's taken with iSight!

Let me know what you think please!

Spoiler for Mitsuke:
I must say, this is one of the best first characters I've seen in a long, long while. I like it, the kekkei genkai is awesome, which seems very balanced and thought out. The character doesn't actually interfere with or screw up the Naruto characters or timeline, and he's just plain awesome. And on top of that, the drawing is very well done. Congrats man, keep up the great work!

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 01:11   Link #1900
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Hey! Nice to see that your posting again. Will you be joining in the page 100 festivities?
I just may be. Depending on the post that ends up on the 100th page.