Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-11-17, 10:28   Link #17081
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blottyparchment View Post
Dec first mentioned it to me and I googled a certain phrase from the description of Turn 22. I got some certain images and interesting usage of the line. Wanna see? Never mind.

Then, this is from my conversation with Lie, but I think you've read it already?

Yes, this is overrating/overanalyzing yet again. >.>
Didn't want to bring this up here because it might 'cause a ruckus (in the negative sense).
Don't restrain yourself from posting stuff because the contents it could not please some people
If some people don't take this well, noone is forcing them to come and read. Now, since we, Kallen fans, are the logic adept, we need this (okay, I admit I just want every new stuff about Kallen and Lelouch)

And I didn't saw this so thanks ^^
I'm really amazed by all those things coming out about the whole Kalulu thing; Always about their feelings at this or that moment (and I don't even speak of the side material...)

Now about this new thing, I have a hard time to understand well but from what I get, does it means that Lelouch and Kallen's kiss wasn't one sided ? And this thing about sharing/understanding each others feelings (It's not exactly the same BTW so I'll be glad to have some explanation >.<) is there any implication about what were those feelings ?

And what's 舌 ?

And omoi ? That's "feelings" no ?

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 10:32   Link #17082
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
it means that Lelouch and Kallen's kiss wasn't one sided ?
Well a kiss takes two, he did not exactly push her away as far as i can recall, didn't he? Or maybe i am wrong and i fantasize things that Lulu closed his eyes and he was sad-emo when Kallen said sayonana. Meh, that might be me right?
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 10:38   Link #17083
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Well a kiss takes two, he did not exactly push her away as far as i can recall, didn't he? Or maybe i am wrong and i fantasize things that Lulu closed his eyes and he was sad-emo when Kallen said sayonana. Meh, that might be me right?
But Kallen was a friend of the Rivalz/Milly/Arthur's level to Lelouch. (That's why Lelouch already showed some attraction to Milly. This guy sure know how to pick his girl friends) So as long as we don't get the true meaning of this line discussed by our translators with the whole "feelings or "..." (word I didn't get >_<) we can't be sure :'p

Now from the line I think we have a confirmation about the fact that Lelouch kissed her back (Var...your gif was true. Lelouch's tongue didn't lie.), but what I want to know is this thing about feelings or I don't know what.
Damn, we are so close of the truth

Old 2008-11-17, 10:45   Link #17084
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
But Kallen was a friend of the Rivalz/Milly/Arthur's level to Lelouch. (That's why Lelouch already showed some attraction to Milly. This guy sure know how to pick his girl friends) So as long as we don't get the true meaning of this line discussed by our translators with the whole "feelings or "..." (word I didn't get >_<) we can't be sure :'p

Now from the line I think we have a confirmation about the fact that Lelouch kissed her back (Var...your gif was true. Lelouch's tongue didn't lie.), but what I want to know is this thing about feelings or I don't know what.
Damn, we are so close of the truth
I'll tell you the truth. If you want, accept it, if not, not my problem. XD
Up until Shirley died {sniff} there were two potential romantic ships, Kalulu and Shirlulu. Shirlulu was gone forever for obvious reasons {sniff again}, then left Kalulu. Which means that if Lelouch was not dead, Kalulu would be end-game. Simple truth on simple words. Seriously now.

p.s Var is ALWAYS right even when he is wrong. :P
Old 2008-11-17, 10:50   Link #17085
blottyparchment

Quote:
Don't restrain yourself from posting stuff because the contents it could not please some people
If some people don't take this well, noone is forcing them to come and read. Now, since we, Kallen fans, are the logic adept, we need this (okay, I admit I just want every new stuff about Kallen and Lelouch)

And I didn't saw this so thanks ^^
I'm really amazed by all those things coming out about the whole Kalulu thing; Always about their feelings at this or that moment (and I don't even speak of the side material...)

Now about this new thing, I have a hard time to understand well but from what I get, does it means that Lelouch and Kallen's kiss wasn't one sided ? And this thing about sharing/understanding each others feelings (It's not exactly the same BTW so I'll be glad to have some explanation >.<) is there any implication about what were those feelings ?

And what's 舌 ?

And omoi ? That's "feelings" no ?
It's just really reading between the lines. The line from the description implies that Lelouch does return Kallen's kiss and accepts her feelings and in return, Kallen must have felt that Lelouch also felt something to some extent and her question, "What am I to you?" was her way of confirming, not wanting to assume without hearing the words straight from his mouth.

The others can do better to weave the right words.

Honestly, I understood as much from watching the scene like I don't know how many times and this line is just confirmation that we can view the Turn 22 scene as such.

Some other things Murata and Yoshino (Assistant Script Writer, aka fanservice guy) talked about regarding Turn 22, from what I've read and understand:
Murata:I was glad that the continuation of the Turn 7 kiss was drawn.
This guy seems to have also done the Turn 7 almost-kiss.

Yoshino: Morita was the one who proposed the Turn 22 kiss. When he did, there was an immediate response (from the others).

Murata: At that moment, I think Kallen wanted to settle her 'halfway' relationship (can't explain it, but the word used is 中途半端 'unfinished/halfway' are we friends or enemies? do you care for me or not? sort of thing) with Lelouch. That's why, after the kiss, she looked seriously at him. When she saw that he had no reaction, Kallen answered, "Goodbye".

EDIT:
舌 shita 'tongue'
And yes, omoi is feelings.

EDIT 2:
That thing about feelings was just part of a description of the Turn 22 kiss in Animedia.
The first says, "Kallen, who wants to know Lelouch's true feelings, kisses him."
The second says, "Kallen settled her own feelings towards Zero."

Last edited by blottyparchment; 2008-11-17 at 11:07.
blottyparchment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 10:55   Link #17086
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
That's why, after the kiss, she looked seriously at him. When she saw that he had no reaction, Kallen's answer was, "Goodbye".
Oh that scene, poor girl her eyes were trembling and Lulu the mask-king maintained his cold-ice-mask. This tells two things : He either gives a shit about Kallen, that her feelings do NOT touch him at all OR he cares for her SO much that he managed to keep his mask on so Kallen would live on. Oh wait, i think it was confirmed that it was the second one was right? His wish. Yeah, clearly 100% friends feelings. {sarcasm intended in the last line, thank you}
Old 2008-11-17, 11:05   Link #17087
blottyparchment

Quote:
Oh that scene, poor girl her eyes were trembling and Lulu the mask-king maintained his cold-ice-mask. This tells two things : He either gives a shit about Kallen, that her feelings do NOT touch him at all OR he cares for her SO much that he managed to keep his mask on so Kallen would live on. Oh wait, i think it was confirmed that it was the second one was right? His wish. Yeah, clearly 100% friends feelings. {sarcasm intended in the last line, thank you}
LOL, skyless, you're in a "great" mood recently.
Mask-king. XD Love that.
As dec and I said, we direct this at ルルのばか (stupid Lulu).
blottyparchment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 11:08   Link #17088
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Lol. I won't be surprised if, by the time I come back, this thread has advanced to five pages of flame war.

I am bracing myself for the impact now.

EDIT: On the other hand, how many more mentions of 'Lelouch no Kallen e no omoi' are we going to get? Animedia seems to have followed geass*net and complete guidebook with the omoi thing. I want answers already.
It is never a good sign when people are afraid of posting an interesting discussion because it is not what some people would like.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 11:09   Link #17089
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
LOL, skyless, you're in a "great" mood recently.
Mask-king. XD Love that.
As dec and I said, we direct this at ルルのばか (stupid Lulu).

He is totally the mask-king, he is basically a scam. I mean, he says something, he does something else, he thinks something completely irrelevant. Who knows this guy's feelings?

lawl, a lot of people seem to enjoy my extremist Kalulu mode. I think i will keep this mode for more days. xD // btw blotty, i changed my username in LJ it is not skyless anymore, it is incorrupts, in case you get confused. "^^
Old 2008-11-17, 11:29   Link #17090
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

So finally it seems that this line is going in the same way of what we, blindsick Kallen fans, were thinking about Kallen and Lelouch.
The halfway thing seems to going in the way of "What are we for each other" so I guess it takes all of those ideas. It fits perfectly the Kallen's mode at this moment of the story.

Thank your for the precision.
And now I think some people can finally forget the whole "just friend" of their reasoning.
*In her own dream*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyless
Yep, and they didn't shown her eyes while she was saying Goodbye and leaving...just like Lelouch's during his own goodbye (What a surprise...)
Hard to be tongued by someone who doesn't want to be your friend I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos
It is never a good sign when people are afraid of posting an interesting discussion because it is not what some people would like.
A sign that some things turned badly without reason in the past, I guess. And by extent...

Old 2008-11-17, 11:36   Link #17091
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Yep, and they didn't shown her eyes while she was saying Goodbye and leaving...just like Lelouch's during his own goodbye (What a surprise...)
Hard to be tongued by someone who doesn't want to be your friend I guess
Let's face it guys, the cliche {need to find appropriate icon again} "oh, moody goodbye, do not show my eyes director, i might shed a manly tear here" is for potential lovers stage-scene. OR at least, definitely NOT a friendly goodbye-moment. I mean, have Rivalz saying goodbye to Lulu with non-eyes show. Ok, not Rivalz but you get the idea.
It was kinda the same with Shirlulu goodbye in S1, there lies the question, "friends or not"? Only there was more angst in the Kalulu one cause Kallen's feelings overwhelmed the room. {i was wondering how Lulu could breathe with all the love in the air XDD}
Old 2008-11-17, 11:43   Link #17092
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:

He is totally the mask-king, he is basically a scam. I mean, he says something, he does something else, he thinks something completely irrelevant. Who knows this guy's feelings?

lawl, a lot of people seem to enjoy my extremist Kalulu mode. I think i will keep this mode for more days. xD // btw blotty, i changed my username in LJ it is not skyless anymore, it is incorrupts, in case you get confused. "^^
Careful not to step on too many toes or you would not be able to scam them in the future.

Quote:
So finally it seems that this line is going in the same way of what we, blindsick Kallen fans, were thinking about Kallen and Lelouch.
The halfway thing seems to going in the way of "What are we for each other" so I guess it takes all of those ideas. It fits perfectly the Kallen's mode at this moment of the story.

And now I think some people can finally forget the whole "just friend" of their reasoning.
*In her own dream*

A sign that some things turned badly without reason in the past, I guess. And by extent...
And this is likely as close to a confirmation we will get though. Otherwise they would not have made the ending "ambiguous". I wonder though if they would just decide to throw the ambiguity out the window though with the upcoming picture dramas. I want my Kalulu prison talk!

And I see you are even changing my name in quote tags Loli.
Old 2008-11-17, 11:47   Link #17093
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Careful not to step on too many toes or you would not be able to scam them in the future.

Alright then, i shall go CluClu extremist mode tomorrow, so expect a lot of attacks here. {dammit though, that will be difficult, cause you know, Kalulu by default got the "DA LOGIC BOMBS" so it is kinda hard to counter-attack you but i'm sure my sarcasm will handle you. XD}

On a more serious note, the Kalulu goodbye scene, showed that Kalulu potentially could be more than just amazing, only if Lulu was not on a martyr mode on the latest episodes.
Old 2008-11-17, 11:53   Link #17094
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:

Alright then, i shall go CluClu extremist mode tomorrow, so expect a lot of attacks here. {dammit though, that will be difficult, cause you know, Kalulu by default got the "DA LOGIC BOMBS" so it is kinda hard to counter-attack you but i'm sure my sarcasm will handle you. XD}

On a more serious note, the Kalulu goodbye scene, showed that Kalulu potentially could be more than just amazing, only if Lulu was not on a martyr mode on the latest episodes.
better becareful because we Kalulu fans are a rabid mob that will jump you and bury you under a pile of neg rep if you even hint of being a CluClu fan.
Old 2008-11-17, 11:57   Link #17095
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:

Oh yeah, another point. Cause friends are TOTALLY tongue-kissing each other. Um.. NAH. Sorry to ruin it to no Kalulu fans. :/
Mates, it is not our fault for jumping to the right ship at the right time. "^^

@demon: I got SO bad rep, that i would not care less. :P
Old 2008-11-17, 12:41   Link #17096
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
And this is likely as close to a confirmation we will get though. Otherwise they would not have made the ending "ambiguous". I wonder though if they would just decide to throw the ambiguity out the window though with the upcoming picture dramas. I want my Kalulu prison talk!

And I see you are even changing my name in quote tags Loli.
I've been exposed <_<

"As close to a confirmation we can get" is the key :'p Did the other ship get this sort of revelation like we has lately? Are those words going toward a "just friend" direction ? ...Nope. Now, it's just a matter of favourite, but to deny the whole Kallen/Lelouch relationship as the closest (?) to the romantic level...

Yaay same here. The prison talk, if only...even if they say it's in a sort of parallel universe, I would love to see this >_<
And finally we would finally get our dear and beloved...gumline :/
But I don't have a lot of hope sadly -_- I just hope they will continue to provide the kalulu ship with side materials to fulfill the void let by Lelouch's end.
(Just like this amazing picture drama. Fufufuh....)

Skyless (I like how your avy is always changing to be related to the discussion xD):I have to agree with you...the tongue...can't be used to a friend.
That's a sad truth. And what's more sad is that...we have a confirmation about this tongue. (and a last part more of less clear xD)

So yes...right ship. The only iceberg on our road is Lelouch's destiny :'p
Or Jack and Rose could have...well, nevermind <_<

Old 2008-11-17, 12:48   Link #17097
Lie

Quote:
Murata: At that moment, I think Kallen wanted to settle her 'halfway' relationship (can't explain it, but the word used is 中途半端 'unfinished/halfway' are we friends or enemies? do you care for me or not? sort of thing) with Lelouch. That's why, after the kiss, she looked seriously at him. When she saw that he had no reaction, Kallen answered, "Goodbye".
The best way to explain it is to say that Kallen wanted to take that extra step in her relationship. She didn't want to be in a state of ambiguity about her own feelings. She initiated it by showing her emotions first to Lelouch. Now we have confirmation that he simply finished it, and returned them at that time but not after.
This explains a lot in how her character is portrayed as conflicted.
She 'felt' Lelouch's feelings but she didn't see them. He didn't react/reply to her in words.
Throw in geass*net and complete, and you can finally understand where her 'understanding of Lelouch's feelings' came from. She knew them she just didn't understand them till it was too late.

Its not Lelouch no baka. It's Lelouch no baka, to Kallen no baka. Both were stupid. Driven by their 'good for the world' idealism, and putting their emotions on the side.
They should have just told the world to screw off and eloped.
Lie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 13:48   Link #17098
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
do we really have the "tongue" thing confirmed
Old 2008-11-17, 13:57   Link #17099
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
I've been exposed <_<

"As close to a confirmation we can get" is the key :'p Did the other ship get this sort of revelation like we has lately? Are those words going toward a "just friend" direction ? ...Nope. Now, it's just a matter of favourite, but to deny the whole Kallen/Lelouch relationship as the closest (?) to the romantic level...

Yaay same here. The prison talk, if only...even if they say it's in a sort of parallel universe, I would love to see this >_<
And finally we would finally get our dear and beloved...gumline :/
But I don't have a lot of hope sadly -_- I just hope they will continue to provide the kalulu ship with side materials to fulfill the void let by Lelouch's end.
(Just like this amazing picture drama. Fufufuh....)

Skyless (I like how your avy is always changing to be related to the discussion xD):I have to agree with you...the tongue...can't be used to a friend.
That's a sad truth. And what's more sad is that...we have a confirmation about this tongue. (and a last part more of less clear xD)

So yes...right ship. The only iceberg on our road is Lelouch's destiny :'p
Or Jack and Rose could have...well, nevermind <_<
I was thinking of a scenario where Orange-kun was with Lelouch and used the geass canceller on her. Kallen and Lelouch have a talk about why he is doing what he is doing and then he geasses her to forget about it until the plan was carried out. Of course it would not really work because it is just not something Lelouch would do as it would add a burden upon Kallen. But then again it may come from that perhaps he did not want her thinking he was a monster.
Old 2008-11-17, 14:10   Link #17100
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos
I was thinking of a scenario where Orange-kun was with Lelouch and used the geass canceller on her. Kallen and Lelouch have a talk about why he is doing what he is doing and then he geasses her to forget about it until the plan was carried out. Of course it would not really work because it is just not something Lelouch would do as it would add a burden upon Kallen. But then again it may come from that perhaps he did not want her thinking he was a monster.
...LOL...I already had the same idea during a discussion with a friend xD
Because I wanted to see Kallen bearing a Luluko with Blue eyes...I thought about a Kallen bring to Lelouch's quarter, a last discussion between them which will end up with wild sex, a gum line "Why did you do this Lelouch ? *_*, and a Orange who came to use his geass canceller and Lelouch who do his job... xDD

That's close...in a way :'P

Quote:
The best way to explain it is to say that Kallen wanted to take that extra step in her relationship. She didn't want to be in a state of ambiguity about her own feelings. She initiated it by showing her emotions first to Lelouch. Now we have confirmation that he simply finished it, and returned them at that time but not after.
This explains a lot in how her character is portrayed as conflicted.
She 'felt' Lelouch's feelings but she didn't see them. He didn't react/reply to her in words.
Throw in geass*net and complete, and you can finally understand where her 'understanding of Lelouch's feelings' came from. She knew them she just didn't understand them till it was too late.

Its not Lelouch no baka. It's Lelouch no baka, to Kallen no baka. Both were stupid. Driven by their 'good for the world' idealism, and putting their emotions on the side.
They should have just told the world to screw off and eloped.
Thank you; So finally everything that's it, every piece fits the other.
The last understanding, Kallen's chara song, everything is perfectly right.

Now we can understand how she understood his feelings at the end, since he finally returned them during the kiss. Kallen, you took your time :'P Lelouch wasn't helping but well...
Now I don't think I need anymore interview or anything, everything is pretty clear about them. Finally.

Last edited by Lolipopo; 2008-11-17 at 14:46.