AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-28, 11:24   Link #20021
Babaganush
Banned

why argue it obvious that kallens relationship with lelouch falls apart from the spoiler

cc'll be waiting for him

no reason to argue
Old 2008-08-28, 11:25   Link #20022
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
I am not trying to say that what C.C. had done was right. What I am saying is when she first had the Geass, she used it to be loved. Does that make her a bad person?
Technically what she did was wrong, but she was a 10 year old slave girl with no family and no friends. Any of us in the same situation would have done the same thing. I don't think anybody here is condemning the young slave girl c.c, she is kinda like lelouch, given power but not told what the fine print was.

She eventually became the same as the person who cursed her. It's Geass' fault. It's a curse that needs to be destroyed. Old immortal C.C will be the sacrifice. Then she can go back to the pure girl she once was. Which is better than just dying like she originally planned.
Old 2008-08-28, 11:25   Link #20023
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaganush View Post
why argue it obvious that kallens relationship with lelouch falls apart from the spoiler

cc'll be waiting for him

no reason to argue
Kallen fans laststand
Old 2008-08-28, 11:25   Link #20024
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
It won't change the fact that selfishness itself is not an evil deed. Selfishness with intention to kill would be othercase, but C.C never intented to kill people from the beginning, that's what I believe. Then again, she didn't know what her actions, made by the selfishness would cause. See previous post for explanations:http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=19987

It's the same for each entity of selfishness, unless it's was purely to kill. As I've told she can't forecast future...
It(selfishness) doesn't become evil just by mere random events.
No shit. But you see, Geass DOES trample on people's free wills, and it DOES end up causing a lot of death. Intention or not, that is what ALWAYS happens. No exceptions.
Old 2008-08-28, 11:26   Link #20025
Var
Banned

Quote:
It won't change the fact that selfishness itself is not an evil deed. Selfishness with intention to kill would be othercase, but C.C never intented to kill people from the beginning, that's what I believe. Then again, she didn't know what her actions, made by the selfishness would cause. See previous post for explanations:http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=19987

It's the same for each entity of selfishness, unless it's was purely to kill. As I've told she can't forecast future...
It(selfishness) doesn't become evil just by mere random events.
Selfishness with an intention of getting what you want, all others be damned, is evil. That is what C.C. did, she sought her death with no concern for how many people she stepped on. That is evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
No shit. But you see, Geass DOES trample on people's free wills, and it DOES end up causing a lot of death. Intention or not, that is what ALWAYS happens. No exceptions.
And this...
Old 2008-08-28, 11:28   Link #20026
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Selfishness with an intention of getting what you want, all others be damned, is evil. That is what C.C. did, she sought her death with no concern for how many people she stepped on. That is evil.
Indeed. It is like Dr. Doom. He steps on everyone to get what he wants too whether it is killing people or not. And I dare anyone to say he isn't evil.

C.C. is like a megalomaniac. Damn all others, she is more important and will use them like rags to get what she wants.
Old 2008-08-28, 11:28   Link #20027
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
For what she wanted, it didn't nessescarily mean damned for the others, just stop pointing out foul arguments. She sought for her death with instict, have we not argued this already?
Old 2008-08-28, 11:29   Link #20028
Babaganush
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Kallen fans laststand
very desperate when spoiler say it will fall apart

it might even be to someone else, like gino. so no real hope for kallen fans.
Old 2008-08-28, 11:30   Link #20029
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:

Please stop trying to make an absolute out of something with no context. It's annoying.
Old 2008-08-28, 11:30   Link #20030
Orga777

Quote:
For what she wanted, it didn't nessescarily mean damned for the others, just stop pointing out foul arguments. She sought for her death with instict, have we not argued this already?
Bullshit. That isn't instinct. That is a want. Instinct is LIFE, not death. You do NOT manipulate people and events with INSTINCT. You manipulate people because you WANT something.
Old 2008-08-28, 11:30   Link #20031
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Uh, I don't think "If you say 'I love you' or something like that, I'll never forgive you" is the death knell for Kallen fans.

Though Dann would be pleased.
Old 2008-08-28, 11:30   Link #20032
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:

where does it say that it falls apart
if anything C.C's line sounds like a good bye
Old 2008-08-28, 11:30   Link #20033
Var
Banned

Quote:
But its not an instinct to seek death. It is a desire, it is selfishness. Just like seeking life is selfishness. Someone who kills to survive is for all intents and purposes guilty and evil, unless the situation is one where he is being attacked. Someone seeking death has nothing to lose, everything to gain from their selfishness.

Quote:
Bullshit. That isn't instinct. That is a want. Instinct is LIFE, not death. You do NOT manipulate people and events with INSTINCT. You manipulate people because you WANT something.
This... again...
Old 2008-08-28, 11:31   Link #20034
Stretch5920

Quote:

nobody here is talking about romance. go away troll.
Old 2008-08-28, 11:32   Link #20035
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Read all my previous arguments about this case please.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=19987
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=19987
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=19959
I don't feel like explaing it all again
Old 2008-08-28, 11:33   Link #20036
Stretch5920

I think you guys/girls need to just agree to disagree and move on.
Old 2008-08-28, 11:34   Link #20037
Franckisted

Quote:
... We know that C.C. is currently immortal. The discussion which you seem to have missed or jumped into halfway is for after Ep.21 where she may possible walk out of Akasha without her code and her memories.
Make it clear to me from the beginning. ^^
It's not like I could read 10 pages, it's so fast... don't have time to read all.

Not to complain, but C.C. already lost her memories once ( ep 15 ) that would be stupid to make it twice.

Well... in one sense, they are not THAT smart. I mean : Lelouch "lost" his memories ( geassed by emperor), Shirley lost her memories TWICE ( geassed by lelouch and Charles), Rivalz and co. also ( geassed by Charles), C.C. (r2 ep 15, sealed her code on her own).
I'm sure I missed others...
Old 2008-08-28, 11:34   Link #20038
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
I think you guys/girls need to just agree to disagree and move on.
Probably would be for the best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckisted View Post
Make it clear to me from the beginning. ^^
It's not like I could read 10 pages, it's so fast... don't have time to read all.

Not to complain, but C.C. already lost her memories once ( ep 15 ) that would be stupid to make it twice.

Well... in one sense, they are not THAT smart. I mean : Lelouch "lost" his memories ( geassed by emperor), Shirley lost her memories TWICE ( geassed by lelouch and Charles), Rivalz and co. also ( geassed by Charles), C.C. (r2 ep 15, sealed her code on her own).
I'm sure I missed others...
Well the debate stems from the idea that giving C.C. mortality but leaving her memories, gives her everything on a silver platter. Which is not something CG is known for, and would step on the corpses of several dead characters.
Old 2008-08-28, 11:35   Link #20039
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Yeah. When the Geass wore off they didn't try and kill her or anything.
That is like saying "Euphie didn't care she was killing a bunch of Japanese."

Manipulating people's free will is just that.

No. Geass MADE them fall in love with someone they really didn't love.

.... Are you sure you know how Geass really works? Your post here seems to say you haven't been paying good attention... like... at all...
Uhhh.. was it stated that they tried to kill her because geass wore off? Wasn't that because of her immortality ( being a witch)?
Euphie of course cared that she was killing the bunch of japanese. But that was when she was able to resist geass for around 6 seconds. After that she was just following command. And when geass weakened because of brain blood-suffocation ( i hope it's called this way) she was able to resist geass again.
But she didn't remember her killing Japanese. The same is with people C.C. geassed. They didn't remember that they were in love with C.C. So they didn't feel anything wrong or bad about loving C.C while they were under Geass.
And it'sunclear that it was bad for them that they were in love with C.C.. "Love is power!". To try get her attention they could become famous people. Open new countries. Develop technologies.

Oh, and are you sure that you know how Geass works? I didn't make any mistake in my previous post concerning Geass. Maybe my view of Geass as power is wrong ( because I'm sure you see it as Evil Power, and i don't).
Old 2008-08-28, 11:37   Link #20040
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Uhhh.. was it stated that they tried to kill her because geass wore off? Wasn't that because of her immortality ( being a witch)?
Actually, there are good hints to suggest that the people who burned her were the people in the same village that she (C.C.) and C.C. (the Nun who was then C.C.) lived in.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories