AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2010-04-21, 16:35   Link #81
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby sama View Post
For the rest of the crew members: i think their bounty wont change at least until they meet up... The WG thinks they are dead...
Not necessarily. They just don't have any information on their whereabouts at the time. Sentomaru seemed to have a pretty good understanding of Kuma's ability, so I think it's safe to assume they wouldn't jump to any conclusions. They've proved themselves to be quite sturdy.

I don't think their bounties will change either for a while, since they wanted as little people as possible to know of Moria's defeat. They'd have to come up with a pretty decent reason to increase their bounties.
Kaizokugami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 16:48   Link #82
kirby sama
Pink Ball!

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizokugami View Post
Not necessarily. They just don't have any information on their whereabouts at the time. Sentomaru seemed to have a pretty good understanding of Kuma's ability, so I think it's safe to assume they wouldn't jump to any conclusions. They've proved themselves to be quite sturdy.

I don't think their bounties will change either for a while, since they wanted as little people as possible to know of Moria's defeat. They'd have to come up with a pretty decent reason to increase their bounties.
Well Sentomaru knew Kuma well, but Sengoku was prty much surprised and annoyed when he found out that Luffy was alive... and Sengoku is a top marine admiral thingy so he has close relations with the WG!
kirby sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 16:54   Link #83
Kallen4life

what reason was given for Luffy's increase to 100 mil after Arabasta ?

officially Smoker defeated Croc

they said Luffy and Zoro were working for Croc ? xD
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 18:54   Link #84
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
what reason was given for Luffy's increase to 100 mil after Arabasta ?

officially Smoker defeated Croc

they said Luffy and Zoro were working for Croc ? xD
Been a while since I watched the anime over again, but I think Smoker refused to accept they were trying to cover it up by saying he defeated Crocodile, so they went public with it anyway. A lot of people said "He defeated a royal Shichibukai! Crocodile!" about Luffy so I think that's the only explanation.

Like I said, been a while since I watched it over again so I can't really remember. Only been keeping track of the latest stuff recently. So feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I'm curious now too.
Old 2010-04-22, 02:30   Link #85
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

No, Crocodile's defeat was never made public. That was part of the reason Bellamy and Sarquiss (aside from being jackasses) did not believe Luffy's 100 mil bounty was real. They note that people with such high bounties have usually done some widely known misdeeds to get it, yet the papers had nothing on either Luffy or Zoro.
Old 2010-04-22, 09:12   Link #86
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
No, Crocodile's defeat was never made public. That was part of the reason Bellamy and Sarquiss (aside from being jackasses) did not believe Luffy's 100 mil bounty was real. They note that people with such high bounties have usually done some widely known misdeeds to get it, yet the papers had nothing on either Luffy or Zoro.
Okay, thanks. I knew it was either that or they went public with it, so I took a wild guess since it's been so long.

*Luffy oneshotting Bellamy flashback*
Old 2010-04-24, 08:11   Link #87
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

I think Usopp and Sanji will get a major bounty increase, because both of them indirectly struck a Tenryuubitou.
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 16:26   Link #88
kirby sama
Pink Ball!

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
I think Usopp and Sanji will get a major bounty increase, because both of them indirectly struck a Tenryuubitou.
I still think that the other crew member's bounty won't raise because they are "out of the picture now" and if you think back: Sengoku was really annoyed when he found out that Luffy was alive... so i think they will only concentrate on him for now. So at least until they are together again
kirby sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 16:59   Link #89
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
Taking the recent events into consideration, I don't think they'll pay too much attention to the rest of crew for the time being.

If anything, I think their priorities at the time is rebuilding Marineford and their forces.

Also, they now have two major concerns: Dragon and Blackbeard.

So unless the tenryuubitou go crawling to them begging for a bounty increase I don't think much will happen about that. For now, at least.
Old 2010-04-24, 20:05   Link #90
John D.

^I'm confident that the Marines and WG can multi-task to the extent that they can send out bonties and rebuilding Marineford at the same time (if they wish to)...
John D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 15:22   Link #91
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

Quote:
Originally Posted by John D. View Post
^I'm confident that the Marines and WG can multi-task to the extent that they can send out bonties and rebuilding Marineford at the same time (if they wish to)...
They could if they want to. Just saying they have bigger things to worry about right now.
Old 2010-05-04, 13:22   Link #92
Depravity

Roger: 1.000.000.000
Silvers Rayleigh: 600.000.000

Whitebeard: 800.000.000

Shanks: 720.000.000

Blackbeard: 800.000.000 (his first bounty lol)

Dragon: 1.500.000.000

Luffys next: 600.000.000, or 1 billion even.
Depravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 05:47   Link #93
Goldberg77

Shanks is a incredible swordmaster and haki user so i think it would be round bout 700 million beri
Whitebeard is very strong and can shake the earth apart so he round bout 1.7 billion beri
Ace is very quick on his feet so his bounty is round bout 600 million beri
Goldberg77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 18:47   Link #94
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

But bounty is not just given for the pirate's strenght. It is given for his threat-level for the WG/former hostile actions against the WG.