AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-12-29, 22:34   Link #461
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
Where did you find the demo, or is that something I shouldn't be asking over "open channels"?

I didn't see Gin-nee in that video, though. =/
I had gotten my hands on it during one of the Comikets that was available on another site.

Well since people will probably be interested.

Here's the official website to look at the stuff for it. http://d-wasabi.sakura.ne.jp/
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 15:40   Link #462
Aaron008R

Hah...

I love it. We have the original continuity where time travel and whatnot are supposed to be impossible and then we have this PSP timeline where Reinforce gets a better ending and then some time-traveling lasses from the future. I'd be screaming my head off at Tsuzuki for messing with his own rules (and in effect, some of the general rules followed by many in the OC thread) if it weren't for the fact that I'm excited about this game (And hell, I don't actually mind time travel). XD

@Hayate22: Thanks for the translations.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 16:06   Link #463
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Hah...

I love it. We have the original continuity where time travel and whatnot are supposed to be impossible and then we have this PSP timeline where Reinforce gets a better ending and then some time-traveling lasses from the future. I'd be screaming my head off at Tsuzuki for messing with his own rules (and in effect, some of the general rules followed by many in the OC thread) if it weren't for the fact that I'm excited about this game (And hell, I don't actually mind time travel). XD

@Hayate22: Thanks for the translations.
-Attempts to act like Material-D for a bit-
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BOW TO ME!!!! I will become the king of this thread and use you all to do my bidding!!!

Anyway kidding aside...I just more or less finished translating Reinforce's route just now, though going to go through my secondary translating run to make sure I didn't screw anything up, or at least not as much. Gah it still so sad >< Dang it!

Though I learned something surprising about the Unison System in this series. Though I'll let you guys find out once I post the Final translation draft here.
Old 2010-12-30, 22:25   Link #464
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
I had gotten my hands on it during one of the Comikets that was available on another site.

Well since people will probably be interested.

Here's the official website to look at the stuff for it. http://d-wasabi.sakura.ne.jp/
Would you know if the blue button or the red button on the "game" page is the right one for the demo? Google Translate just gives me "This data is committed in summer (Comiket 74/76) is deemed to have been distributed."

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 23:58   Link #465
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

The blue one is latest demo from them which is for C76.

The red one was the first demo from them which is for C74.

Pick either one to test it out. The controls should be simple though the demo is simple enough but could take some time to understand the maps.
Old 2011-01-05, 11:42   Link #466
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aers View Post

etc.
*squeals like a little girl*

And thanks Hayate22 for the translations!
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 13:16   Link #467
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
And thanks Hayate22 for the translations!
Yes, bow before me! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The more of those who bow before me, the more my power will grow!!!!

Anyway, a status update on the translations.

Reinforce's route is currently being checked by my partner now to see where we can agree on mutual edits of the text translation. And probably any fixing of my errors in it.

For the moment, I'm starting on Vita's route translation currently and I'm seeing the most awkward relationship between Vita and Reinforce in Vita's story route. That and the fact there are moments where Vita's doing that whole "This was how I once was" bit since there's a doppleganger match in her route.

The current order of my translation runs is:
1st: Reinforce will be finished soon once I get the PMs back from my partner. And doing the final edits and whatnot.
2nd: Vita's route is my current translation run right now.
3rd: Signum is afterwards.
4th: Shamal is next, though I played the game last night and laughed a bit. For a knight who can heal and treat wounds and save the world from an incident on her own in the game. She still can't cook. XD
5th: Zafira is the last of the four.
6th: And then Chrono.

Though if anyone wants to request a character's route translation earlier than the others after Reinforce, feel free to do so. I do not mind really since this order I have here is not really set in stone.

Oh, yes. The partner I'm talking about is none other than Nagumo-senpai who did the Sound Stage Translations. She's my editor partner for this project.
Old 2011-01-06, 13:42   Link #468
Fluegel

Random qustion that I've been wodering fora while.

What the hell are these things supposed to be?

Not the ero block mini game things, but those random images themselves. The ones with the time and date.
Fluegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 13:51   Link #469
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

I'm not sure but that images are supossed to be some kind of bonues with each character right(at least i think i've readed something among those lines during Hayate22 translations)?

Besides, i don't have acces to a PSP so, can you upload more of these?(or send me a PM telling me where do you find those) please xD.

Reinforce and Signum sharing tea time FTW! *-*

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 14:44   Link #470
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post
Random qustion that I've been wodering fora while.

What the hell are these things supposed to be?

Not the ero block mini game things, but those random images themselves. The ones with the time and date.
That image right there is the Vinette clock. It's a part of the DLC stuff that came in 7 individual character packs and the operating pack.

The image is showing Reinforce's Vinette clock when associated with the Signum DLC pack. Each of the Vinette clocks can have the other DLC characters appear in another's Vinette clock based on the activity they are doing. And that image is just a still shot, the actual clock has the characters moving about in the particular activity. Each character has seven activities. Each with two versions of the same activity by themselves or with they guest they have. And each version has a pass or fail state, such as Nanoha either successfully doing magic practice or not.

The only character packs available are:
Nanoha (Only available through special pre-order of the Lyrical Box Edition of the game, this should have been available afterwards after all the other DLC were released. Haven't figured out why it hasn't.)
Fate (From here down, all bought on Japanese Playstation Store.)
Hayate
Signum
Vita
Shamal
Reinforce
Old 2011-01-06, 15:12   Link #471
Fluegel

Ah, I see.

How exactly does it work, does it act like a WP or something, or is it something that requires the game itself?
Old 2011-01-06, 17:07   Link #472
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Ah, I see.

How exactly does it work, does it act like a WP or something, or is it something that requires the game itself?
The DLC is stand alone so you don't need the game itself. However you do need a Japanese PSN account in order to get this, the PSP has to use the Japanese PSN account to use DLC cause of that coding it does, and the settings must be set for the Japanese account as well.

After you choose the DLC operating pack. The DLC operates as a simple 'choose what you want to do' type thing by choosing what you want to do. Only two sections out of the five sections of the DLC menu are what most people usually do. Either the Vinette Clock or the Bind Breaker mini game.
The sections are: Vinette Clock, Bind Breaker, Movies, Theme, Credits.

------------------------------

In the Vinette Clock, there will be three lines of Japanese text.
Top line is the clock
Middle line is the instruction on what button does what
Bottom line is exitting the Vinette clock

The options are accessed by a button press, I think it was square...I have to check again. The DLCs' time and date are synced with to the date and time of your psp. The first options page allows you to set your birthday, alarm and I think something else. The second options page which lets you dictate which character you want at what part of the day, what activity they do all the time or random activities, and if you do choose a repeating activity, you can choose costumes for both characters if the second character is involved since it tells you in the menu. The Vinette Clock automatically saves your settings after you exit the Clock and back into the DLC menu.

During the Vinette Clock, when you press circle, the scene will immediately change to the character facing you. That character's voice will play and say out the time(military time) for you.

-----------------------------

The Bind Breaker is just basically similar to an old game with a twist. The game has to be played side ways with the d-pad at the bottom. Must use the analog stick to play this and I believe on of the buttons as well to launch the ball when starting. The game is simple and can be hard sometimes due to how they designed some of the stages for the charaters cause of the costumes. The game itself is a bit addicting if you let it, but it can never be played in public.

-------------------------------

Movies: Are basically the movies they put in which are promotional commercials for either the game itself, the DLC packs when they are gonna be released, and one or two videos of two people fighting it out.

--------------------------------

Theme: Basically each character DLC pack offers people a nice little pack that can change the theme of your PSP with Nanoha style menus and icons. As well as nice wallpapers.

---------------------------------

Credits: Basically this is a 'movie' using Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha's ED as a theme for it. Basically credits the usual people.

============================================

That's pretty much what the DLC is like. I've had it for months, I still enjoy the DLC and it's worth it for those Nanoha fans. Problem is now if one gets it, they will not be able to get the necessary Nanoha DLC pack, especially for those who are the collector types.
Old 2011-01-06, 17:19   Link #473
Fluegel

I see. How much is the DLC?
Old 2011-01-06, 17:26   Link #474
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
I see. How much is the DLC?
Let's see...

The operating pack(it's probably called something, but that's what I call it for now) - Free
Nanoha DLC - Free only via special code from preorder of the Lyrical Box of the game. May cost 800 yen when they decide to release it on the Japanese PSN

Fate DLC, Hayate DLC, Signum DLC, Vita DLC, Shamal DLC, and Reinforce DLC: 800 yen each, for a total of 4800 yen. No tax involved for Japanese downloads.
Old 2011-01-06, 17:34   Link #475
Fluegel

I see, Thanks for everything!

Damn. Only have 400yen left. I only just used a JP PSN card yesterday for the 1st time, and 600 yen of that went to get Mr.Bushido/Susanowo in Gundam Musou 3. (which I'm greatly regretting. =/ )

Also wanted to get the themes since I've wanted a Nanoha based theme for a while.
Old 2011-01-06, 17:36   Link #476
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

For us, the poor people who can't get a PSP yet, there's a gallery of this kind of pics somewhere? ...they look very funny and cute xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 18:49   Link #477
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
For us, the poor people who can't get a PSP yet, there's a gallery of this kind of pics somewhere? ...they look very funny and cute xD
Some of them I think were posted in the image thread way back somewhere when the game came out first or when the DLC was....^^; though the resolution is gonna be forever stuck in that PSP screen size. Only other way I can think of is someone having the DLC stuff and ripping the files somehows...
Old 2011-01-19, 08:39   Link #478
kellidedo

I finally got this game and I love it playing as Fate and doing the 'FI-YAH!' command - it is so good.

--------------
Auto Traffic Monopoly System

Last edited by kellidedo; 2011-01-31 at 21:55.
kellidedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 10:57   Link #479
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

@ZeroIchiNi:

Sorry, it is translated, and the edit suggestions were given to me by my partner, Nagumo-senpai, however I haven't been able to work on them due to STUPID UNIVERSITY and the evil assignments/test they give me ><. This is the main cause of the delay right now that I can't work on them yet ><.

Sorry to everyone who have been waiting.

-has to get off to do univeristy stuff again and plots to kill the evil with a katana and one Starlight Breaker EX-
Old 2012-01-20, 13:08   Link #480
eku

Can anyone compile those DLC files for us?
eku is offline   Reply With Quote