AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-07-13, 13:36   Link #28961
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Lol the last frame stood out xD

P.S. wish there was discussions about Kyrie (in the game thread)... It felt a bit lonely...
Old 2011-07-13, 13:52   Link #28962
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

*Looks at his PM box* Well, there's certainly discussions about Kyrie, I can tell you that much...
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 16:15   Link #28963
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

I meant in the battle of aces PSP thread (it's like forgotten).

Anyway PM me some of it (the talk).
Old 2011-07-13, 18:50   Link #28964
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Anyway PM me some of it (the talk).
Please, don't request to read messages that are private.
Old 2011-07-13, 19:46   Link #28965
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
What I am wondering... is where the hell did Megane left her eyes and/or her sense of decency? I mean, her daughter is freaking 14, she is not yet supposed to run around like that.
I'm not fully up-to-date on Vivid (and haven't touched FORCE yet), but isn't Lutecia still mostly confined to her own world? Sure, she got out for the tournament, but it isn't like there would be many people for Lutecia to show off for most of the time. Megane probably just got used to Lujtecia wearing whatever she wanted, since it wasn't like there was anyone to take advantage of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Spoiler for space:
I expected a comment about how Shamal's was so different from Vita and Signum's. Well, Zafira's part was funny. Poor guy, he deserves the attention.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 19:49   Link #28966
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Lol she's a supporter... So I thought it should be different.

I'd definitely be shocked if she did a QB-esque phase like: Rip out their souls Linker Cores, Klarer Wind!
Old 2011-07-15, 22:41   Link #28967
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
This is more of a request... I'm looking for a specific image that was posted here before. It was of a Fate fanboy's room, in black and white. Figma's around, posters, pillows, tissues on the bed. Does anyone have a link to it? Google image search is failing me.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 22:57   Link #28968
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
This is more of a request... I'm looking for a specific image that was posted here before. It was of a Fate fanboy's room, in black and white. Figma's around, posters, pillows, tissues on the bed. Does anyone have a link to it? Google image search is failing me.
This one?

Old 2011-07-15, 23:09   Link #28969
Kaijo
Banned

That's it, thanks!
Old 2011-07-15, 23:23   Link #28970
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Old 2011-07-16, 08:31   Link #28971
Kaijo
Banned

There are times when it crosses the line from "fanboy" to "intervention is needed": The Room of a Nanoha and Touhou Fanboy

Warning! The link has several images, some of which are a bit NSFW!
Old 2011-07-16, 08:41   Link #28972
nemo1986

Alrighty then. I assume I am not the only one who thinks this guy needs a little help here.
nemo1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 09:15   Link #28973
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
That wacky Hayate

TL please
Old 2011-07-16, 22:21   Link #28974
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
That's it, thanks!
... Dare I ask what you want it for?

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 23:28   Link #28975
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
yugioh card adaptations

Spoiler for Takamachi Family:

Spoiler for Numbers:

Spoiler for others:

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.

Last edited by itanshi1; 2011-07-17 at 00:29.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 23:37   Link #28976
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
You're supposed to be an MtG nerd. Where's the MtG Nanoha cards?!?

Thanks to 00-Raiser for hooking me up with the sig!
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 23:40   Link #28977
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

:3 i made them along time ago man. I even started making some for the fic i'm trying to write.

i found these, i've another maybe 20 to add

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
Old 2011-07-17, 00:52   Link #28978
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
yugioh card adaptations

Spoiler for Takamachi Family:

Spoiler for Numbers:

Spoiler for others:
Mya I ask which structure deck is this?
Old 2011-07-17, 01:40   Link #28979
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

I think its from some forum that had members make a bunch of cards using the theme

Old 2011-07-17, 02:59   Link #28980
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

I love making Yu-Gi-Oh! cards xD!

Huckebein - Cypha the Swordswoman
DARK/Zombie/Lv. 5/ATK 2300/DEF 2600/Effect
This card is unaffected by the effect of Spell Cards. If this card is special summoned from the graveyard by the effect of a "Huckebein" monster it's ATK become 3000 until the end phase of your next turn. If your opponent controls a Warrior or Spellcaster-type monster(s) this card can be Special Summoned from your hand. If this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard you can special summon a "Huckebein" monster from your graveyard. Then, send 1 card on your opponent's field to the graveyard.

Huckebein - Deville the Axe
DARK/Zombie/Lv. 6/ATK 2400/DEF 2000/Effect
This card is unaffected by the effect of Spell Cards. If this card is special summoned by the effect of a "Huckebein" monster it's ATK is increased by 600 points until the end phase of your next turn. If your opponent controls a Warrior or Spellcaster-type monster(s) this card can be Normal Summoned without a tribute. A monster destroyed in battle by this card is banished instead of being sent to the graveyard. If this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard you can banish up to two Spell cards from your opponent's graveyard and return the same amount of "Huckebein" monsters from your graveyard to your hand, except "Huckebein - Deville the Axe".

Huckebein - Veyron the Hunter
DARK/Zombie/Lv. 4/ATK 1900/DEF 1800/Effect
This card cannot be targeted by the effect of Spell Cards. If this card is special summoned by the effect of a "Huckebein" monster, you can special summon a "Huckebein" monster from your hand except "Huckebein - Veyron the Hunter" and inflict direct damage to your opponent equal to that monster's level x100. If this card battles with a face-up Warrior or Spellcaster-type monster it is returned to it's owner hand without applying damage calculation. During your main phase 1, you can tribute this face up card to look at your opponent's hand and send all Spell Cards in it to the graveyard, this effect can only be activated once per duel. When this card is destroyed and send to the graveyard, you can search in your deck for a "Huckebein" monster and add it to your hand.

Huckebein - Arnage the Gunner
DARK/Zombie/Lv. 4/ATK 2000/DEF 1400/Effect
This card is unaffected by the effect of Spell Cards. If this card is special summoned by the effect of a "Huckebein" monster it can attack your opponent directly the next time it declares an attack. This card cannot be normal summoned unless you control a face-up "Huckebein" monster. This card can attack every monster on your opponent's side of the field once. This card ATK is reduced by 100 each time it destroys a monster by battle until the end phase. If this card is destroyed and send to the graveyard, you can pay half of your life points to special summon "Huckebein - Deville the Axe" from your hand, deck or graveyard.

Huckebein - Fortis the Genius
DARK/Zombie/Lv. 3/ATK 1600/DEF 1600/Effect/Tuner
This card cannot be targeted by card effects. If this card is special summoned by the effect of a "Huckebein" monster you can select a spell or trap card in your graveyard and add it to your hand. Once per turn you can select a monster you opponent's controls and change it's battle position(flip effects are not activated). If this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, your opponent cannot activate or set Spell Cards until the end of his/her next standby phase.

Huckebein - Stella the Pilot
DARK/Zombie/Lv. 2/ATK 1200/DEF 2000/Effect/Tuner
As long as you control this face-up card, your opponent can only activate one Spell Card per turn. If this card is special summoned by the effect of a "Huckebein" monster it's level can be raised up to 4. If you control another face-up "Huckebein" monster(s) on the field except "Huckebein - Stella the Pilot" this card cannot be selected as an attack target. This card can be special summoned from your hand the same turn you normal summoned a "Huckebein" monster. If this card is used as a Synchro material monster your opponent cannot activate any card effect in response.

Curren Huckebein - The Leader
DARK/Zombie/Synchro/Lv. 8/ATK 3000/DEF 2900/Effect
1 "Huckebein" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Zombie-type monsters
As long as you control this face-up card, you can negate the activation of Spell Cards. When this card is Synchro summoned you can destroy every monster on the field save for this card(this card cannot attack the same turn this effect is activated). If this card were to be destroyed you can destroy another face-up "Huckebein" monster you control instead. Once per turn, you can send a "Huckebein" monster from your deck to the graveyard to change the type of all face-up monsters your opponent controls to Warrior or Spellcaster-type. When this card is destroyed and send to the graveyard you can special summon all the synchro material monsters used for it's synchro summon.

Huckebein Deck, broken and nasty powerfull xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2011-07-17 at 04:34.
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw