AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-01-07, 15:15   Link #401
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanosk
By the way, this was rather fast Hellychan
Sometimes, that may happen

And welcome to you newbies! ^__^
Old 2004-01-07, 15:24   Link #402
Necrodeath

hello to all the n00bs, there I said it...
Lol, no, I just wanted to post again, and this is my excuse
I didn't post in a long time
Anyway, have a nice stay b00nies....uuuhhh....new ppl
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 16:32   Link #403
tazman

Hi animesuki! Im new to this forum and hope to have a fun time here =D
tazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 20:29   Link #404
Seelenfang

Hi I'm Seelenfang from Germany and I would like to say ANIME RULEZ...

...thats all

greetz
Seelenfang
Seelenfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 23:07   Link #405
Yuuichi
Wishing for an anime life

Post Konnichiwa!

Well, I've already made some posts over the past couple of days, so it's about time I've introduced myself.

I'm 23 years old and from Seattle, WA. Just graduated from college and I'm working as a paraplanner at a financial advisory firm.

I first got involved in anime in high school (~1996) with the first series I ever watched being Bubblegum Crisis. After high school I stopped watching b/c I had no connections to anime at all. But during my sophomore year I ran into someone who was interested in anime and I started watching again.

With my friend soon to be married in a couple of months (and effectively having no life thereafter) I had decided to start building my anime collection. And thanks to a former coworker of mine, I was introduced to BitTorrent and AnimeSuki this summer and I've been downloading series after series ever since. Without it, I may have never been able to watch Kanon or Onegai Twins or Uchuu no Stellvia, all of which have become my favorite series.

So I like more of the romance-type anime... Guess I'm hopeless like that...
Yuuichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 23:15   Link #406
zole
My style is best

Time to introduce myself! Im a long time anime fan , but i was never really to sure on where to learn about newer anime's, or where to dl them.
A friend of mine on irc who i met through playing an online game (Ultima Online) refered me to this site, and ive been using it ever since
Didnt visit the forums, since im already such a board whore, but i figured its something to do while waiting for the latest episodes to finish.. so here i am.
You guys at suki rock.
zole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 09:14   Link #407
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
I welcome all of you newbies (s'been a while since I've done it). have a great time here. everyone is very friendly (usually) and avoid threads I post in. I like to argue a lot and I have acquired this "death touch" for threads...
dragonz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 17:08   Link #408
Kaoru
Pirate Girl Nyuu

Send a message via Yahoo to Kaoru
Hmm...guess I should have posted here first but I didn't see it. Oh well!

Yo! Name's...well you know my name and am dubbed 'newb' to this forum, but not to many others. Last time I counted, I was in a bunch of forums...some of them long forgotten. So I said 'what da heck...why not join this one too!' I got into the whole BiTorrent thing and discovered AnimeSuki not too long ago, so it's been a downloading fest for me. w00t!

I'm 18 yrs...soon to turn 19 in February *double w00t* and I live in that there TX. I'm a part-time student who needs to get a job. *Yeah I'm pretty much a bum*

Been an anime fan for about a few years now. Got into it during middle school when I watched Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Blue Seed,and Ninja Scroll. I have way too many fav anime/manga to list here...but I'm open to pretty much everything. My current addictions are Naruto, Last Exile, Inuyasha, GANTZ, Peacemaker (manga), Hikaru no Go, and Full Metal Alchemist. I love donuts.

Nice to meet ya'll!

Last edited by Kaoru; 2004-01-08 at 17:42.
Kaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 17:42   Link #409
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru
And for the record, I'm female.
SirJeannot might be interested then.
Flash_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 18:31   Link #410
SirJeannot
AT Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
SirJeannot might be interested then.

too bad you're too far away
Old 2004-01-12, 21:51   Link #411
MasafumiGotoh

Hi

Hi I am Andrew and i am a Animeholic I started when i was 6 and now i am 17 and i am trying to quit. I use pr0n patches on my right arm to stop the watching of anime. But now i am in love with anime. Oh WTH?!? That means i am not a animeholic!!!

Well it feels like i am in the right place cause people think i am weird!
MasafumiGotoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 22:05   Link #412
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNarutoFanxX
But now i am in love with anime.
Hmm, If you also love me wouldn't that make me anime? Oh well, to bad, I already have another love. His name is gravy
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-13, 09:15   Link #413
MewMew
Shape U ^.^

Send a message via AIM to MewMew Send a message via MSN to MewMew Send a message via Yahoo to MewMew
Well hi. ^_^ My name's Li, and I just logged in here.

What to say bout myself. Okay, so I'm 19 years old and currently living in Hamburg / Germany. I know my english suxx, but it's not my native tongue. So please have mercy. ^.~

I enjoy reading / writing (yaoi)Fanfiction, I love the Weiß Kreuz series, and I love RPG games.

Can't think of anything else to mention. ^^; So, let's have a good time together, savvy?
MewMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-13, 09:24   Link #414
Sailordareone2300
Sailor Mercury Lover

Hi

I'm a new member
Love your site
I am 20 and living in canada

is there a way to choose your own pic?
Sailordareone2300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-13, 09:34   Link #415
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailordareone2300
I'm a new member
Love your site
I am 20 and living in canada

is there a way to choose your own pic?
Welcome to the site. Everybody here hopes you enjoy your stay.

The answer to your question can be found in the forum rules and FAQ available at the each section of the forum. Here's a quote from it which may be of use:
Q: How do I get a picture under my username?
A: Those pictures are called Avatars. Anyone can select one by clicking on the button on top, followed by clicking the "Avatar" link which will be the fourth link listed in a row below it.

Q: Can I have a custom avatar?
A: Yes, but you need to respond to the confirmation e-mail first. Custom avatar restrictions are a maximum of 100x100 pixels and 51200 bytes filesize.
Vulkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-13, 13:44   Link #416
PiGGiEE
PiGGiEE Judo Chop Chop!

YAY! Welcome Everyone! Hope you enjoy your stay here at animesuki!! Make sure to check out the Rules and FAQ's first so you don't get flamed by other people :P Nah j/k everyone is really helpful here... oops... can't forget COOL too
PiGGiEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-13, 20:48   Link #417
kujoe
from head to heel

Hi! I'm new here as well. Cool place you guys have here. I'm 21 years old, about to be 22, living right here in the Philippines. There are times when I would like to voice my opinion and share some of my thoughts to other people with similar interests, so I decided to join.

I got into anime through Ranma 1/2 and a friend about 9 years ago--and since then I've never looked back. My tastes are quite varied from Azumanga Daioh to Onegai Teacher to Rahxephon--but usually I prefer the ones with a unique vibe and those that are plot and character-driven.

My current faves--besides from what I already mentioned--are Tsukihime, GPM, GITS:SAC and Juuni kokki. Not to mention the 1st Kenshin OVA. From the "neo-classics", I'd have to say the 1st El Hazard OVA series. Anyway I'm quite critical of the titles I choose to watch, so I can get picky sometimes. Oh, I'm into some manga as well.

Nice to meet you people, and I hope to fit well enough in here.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-14, 09:42   Link #418
Vash_2006

New here, yeah

Ok all, new here, Name's Vash.

As some of you might be able to guess, My fav anime is TRIGUN.
I am trying to get my own site up but i got lots of work to do. If you have any suggestions on what Anime shows to put on it I would be mush obliged.

Thanks alot

Last edited by Vash_2006; 2004-01-15 at 15:22.
Vash_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-14, 10:05   Link #419
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Signature Images
Putting images in your signature is allowed. However the following limitations apply:

Maximum imagewidth 500 pixels for all images combined.
Maximum imageheight 60 pixels (with maximum 2 lines of text in your signature) or 80 pixels (without any additional text in your signature) for all images combined.
Maximum filesize of 50000 bytes for all images combined.
Any annoying signature images (either because of animations or content) may be removed at the sole discretion of the administrator or moderators.

The signature rules above are loosely enforced. Basically this rule will give us the right to remove any image we deem inappropriate either because of size or content.

Have a nice day here on the forums.
Flash_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-14, 14:20   Link #420
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash_2006
Ok all, new here, Name's Vash.

As some of you might be able to guess, My fav anime is TRIGUN.
I am trying to get my own site up but i got lots of work to do. If you have any suggestions on what Anime shows to put on it I would be mush obliged.

Thanks alot, just remember,

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!!!!
Is the 2006 in your username for Transformers? Cuz the third season of that show took place in 2006. One of my favorite old shows, so I figured I'd mention it.

Also, you mispelled stampede in your signature. You wrote it "stamped," as in Vash the rubber stamped...

Welcome and stuff.
Vulkar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members