AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-18, 16:47   Link #18041
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Ise has a high level of tolerance towards pain. He won't go down unless he finish what he started or others started. I hope there are female Reapers in vol 12 who look like my avatar and signature and maybe some will side with Ise. I wonder if the other Greece gods will come to intervene? Even though Hades done some pretty stupid things (well that putting it lightly), I doubt Zeus and Poseidon will allow their younger brother to die (maybe give him some harsh punishment and give the Underworld something for the attack to forgive them). I wonder how Athena will look like?
Old 2012-03-18, 16:47   Link #18042
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

@soji
I guess they wouldn't want to cause panic among the masses

@reaper
I want her too look like the athena in hayate no gotoku XD

Was the scale of the attack that big? I thought the attack was only in a few areas... well anyway we'll be given a chance to see almost everyone in action, I'm looking forward to seeing Levi-tan and Grayfia (can't remember reading about Grayfia's powers) fight seriously, all the maous too if possible.... wonder if Asmodeus is affected with Ise's situation

.... I've been rereading the summaries but can't find it, was there ever any mention of Grayfia's power?
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Old 2012-03-18, 16:49   Link #18043
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Ise has a high level of tolerance towards pain. He won't go down unless he finish what he started or others started. I hope there are female Reapers in vol 12 who look like my avatar and signature and maybe some will side with Ise. I wonder will the other Greece gods come to intervene. Even though Hades done some pretty stupid things (well that putting it lightly), I doubt Zeus and Poseidon will allow their younger brother to die. I wonder how Athena will look like?
Well greek gods can't meddle in the affairs of other gods(thats why they have champions to do their work for them)

And i also whant a female Reaper but iguess i'll just go look at my lisara and move on.
Old 2012-03-18, 16:52   Link #18044
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Ise is said to be muscular, but from all the pictures I seen Ise seem to have only a medium build.
Old 2012-03-18, 16:52   Link #18045
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
.... I've been rereading the summaries but can't find it, was there ever any mention of Grayfia's power?
Nothing.

All we have is her title, so at least she's no stranger to mass destruction.
And her powers rival Levi-tan.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-03-18, 16:54   Link #18046
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

I would love to see Asmodeus get serious, he is the military strategist of the underworld isn't he? I'd really like to see him step up and kick ass while keeping his cool saying something like "I don't like fighting, it's boring and that's why i leave it to my servants".
Old 2012-03-18, 16:57   Link #18047
Soji

Impassive Harlequin@ This or they dont had the time because the attack. But is better this way. I want that only who know him show us their reaction a his return .

Nightmare637@it depends if the girls are injured, especially Rias...and if ophis really does sacrifice herself(I still hope not..still is 50/50 for now)...then Jd will be nothing If compared to how it will be at this time. Hades you screw..you're really screw.If this happen.
Old 2012-03-18, 17:06   Link #18048
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Good to see you're back zzhk. Yeah, the Underworld is massive there ain't even beaches in there even Rias says the only body of water they got is lakes. What is your prediction for vol 12?
I don't know, was I ever gone?

I'm going to apply Occam's Razor and stop worrying about the question of Ise getting his Pawns pieces back. If they summoned Ise and got back the Pawns, then I'm going to take that as indicating that Ise is in the Pawns.

Just to be different, let me propose that the 8 Pawns absorbed the essence of Ise as his body fell apart from the poison. The Dragon Gate simply summoned what is left of him -- the Pawn pieces.

Until the others figure out what happened, Ise's spirit will only be able to silently observe without being able to interact with the material world.
Perhaps there will be a quest to obtain a new body. (Insert speculation on what kind of new body he gets.) This way, we continue to get Ise's narration but the action will be focused on the others, yet for most of the volume everyone believes Ise is gone (as suggested by the quotes in the Vol 12 preview).
Old 2012-03-18, 17:09   Link #18049
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

@zzhk
dang.... I really wanna know more about her.....

she's a kuudere and has silver hair! thats my two favorite characteristics T_T

@dragonroots
or
"I don't really like fighting... It's way too bothersome and tiring.... but unfortunately for you I'm really pissed right now so..."
*obliterates enimies*

^soji
well actually i want the whole underworld too know.... so that when he returns it's going to be a grand celebration XD

Edit: yay! a new theory! Now i can create new fantasies bases on that.... so it's kinda like an OBE, If the the underworld wasn't getting attacked, i bet the first thing Ise would do in that state is to peek everywhere
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Old 2012-03-18, 17:14   Link #18050
Soji

zzhk@ Wait...you mean that they find out and solve this in this vol? Is even possible with all the thing that this vol will have? I mean I cant see the author dont bring back ise this vol and I mean back completely.
Still on my bet ophis will do something.
Impassive Harlequin@ From what we know Hades or cao-cao will say this to the whole underworld to make them lose hope. And then Ise just apear.lol
Old 2012-03-18, 17:33   Link #18051
zzhk
Summary Machine

Well, they can solve the problem later as long as Ise's state is made clear.

Of course, it's more fun for Ise to have a body (the girls can do more things to him) so Ise should be fully back by Volume 14.
Old 2012-03-18, 17:37   Link #18052
Soji

zzhk@If the girls know and they somehow can talk with him...even if I would hate this..to wait until vol 14 to know how he will gain a body back ..would still be fine .Still I don't think that the author will take this route. I prefer that Ise come back this vol(I mean with a full body). And honestly I really cant see this vol end without Ise help them to take down hades.(plus you're idea would work if vol 13 dont was SS).
And from what I see the author seem to have something in mind with Ophis.
Old 2012-03-18, 18:11   Link #18053
CNine
Inactive Member

what if Ophis made Ise eat her snake?
Old 2012-03-18, 18:15   Link #18054
Soji

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Talking about her snake.. how they even work to give power up to devil..I remember Rias brother destroy one of this snake.And yeah..you have a point here what will happne if she made Ise eat her snake?O_Oanother thing that I always wonder is if she can act do like her snake .
Old 2012-03-18, 18:15   Link #18055
zzhk
Summary Machine

Volume 8 Life.6 300 Issei

Oppai zombies.
Azazel gets beat up.
I find it kind of funny that for both Life.5 and 6 the problems can be solved simply by waiting out the time limit.

TL;DR…
Volume 8 Life.6

So I guess that's it for Volume 8, with only the final part of Extra Life remaining.

*Edit: n0m@n updated Extra Life at Baka-Tsuki, so Volume 8 is essentially done.

Last edited by zzhk; 2012-03-19 at 06:49. Reason: typos
Old 2012-03-18, 18:22   Link #18056
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Talking about her snake.. how they even work to give power up to devil..I remember Rias brother destroy one of this snake.And yeah..you have a point here what will happne if she made Ise eat her snake?O_Oanother thing that I always wonder is if she can act do like her snake .
well since Ophis snake can increase demonic power in totally different level than evil piece, and one of the reason Vali life is saved because of his enormous demonic power.
Old 2012-03-18, 18:24   Link #18057
Soji

CNine@ True.One thing I dont remember the snake that Rias brother destroy was inside the guy or like an accessory? And I wonder if he really eat the snake or the snake take the place of the 8 evil piece what will happen.( i mean other than give him more demonic power.)
Old 2012-03-18, 18:27   Link #18058
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Yess!! Thanks, i've been waiting for this ^^ This is the funniest among the SS of volume 8
for some reason, most of the SS shows Ise's bad luck and azazel's sheer awesome-ness
I'm sure everything azazel did was intentional

Kiba's reaction was epic XD
-Denpa Kyoushi

Social Group Link
Old 2012-03-18, 18:33   Link #18059
PhoenixFlame

Can someone fill me in about the vol 12 preview, seems like you guys know a little bit about what's to come, with over 900 pages, stuff is kinda hard to find lol

(I'm new btw)
Old 2012-03-18, 18:33   Link #18060
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Poor Ise, i can so understand him going against Azazel, also i think that may have been abit harsh of Koneko.

I know this chapter was pure comedy but i'm curious why they wouldn't make Azazel look like Ise through magic and have the girls chase him trying to kill him(i think that would be a first even for him). Now that would be a good end.

@PhoenixFlame look at n0m@n posts, he's the one who posted the preview, i'd link you but i'm too lazy to search around 200 pages for 1 post.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural