AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-08-25, 01:11   Link #2401
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Wow. Didn't know you hated Kira/Lacus that much. I don't like it that much myself but going so far as that? That's cold, Washu. Cold.
I don't hate the KxL pairing. I see Lacus as being the mother figure to Kira.

As for my comparison between KxL and ExB, I'm talking in terms of fan popularity.
Old 2011-08-25, 01:13   Link #2402
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washu-Chan View Post
I don't hate the KxL pairing. I see Lacus as being the mother figure to Kira.

As for my comparison between KxL and ExB, I'm talking in terms of fan popularity.
Oh, okay. Because that's about the only comparison you can draw between the two. Lacus certainly isn't dumb and Kira's yet to sparkle.

Though he might at some point. *shivers*
Old 2011-08-25, 01:26   Link #2403
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

Quote:
Oh, okay. Because that's about the only comparison you can draw between the two. Lacus certainly isn't dumb and Kira's yet to sparkle.

Though he might at some point. *shivers*
Don't forget the accusations among the fandom that Lacus is to Morosawa as Bella was to Stephenie Meyer.
Old 2011-08-25, 01:32   Link #2404
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washu-Chan View Post
Don't forget the accusations among the fandom that Lacus is to Morosawa as Bella was to Stephenie Meyer.
No offense, Washu, but so far the only person I've seen slinging around such comparisons and such is you.
Old 2011-08-25, 01:49   Link #2405
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

Quote:
No offense, Washu, but so far the only person I've seen slinging around such comparisons and such is you.
Check out the Easymodo archives: (grain of salt disclaimer applies)

http://archive.easymodo.net/m/?task=...xt=lacus+bella
Old 2011-08-25, 02:11   Link #2406
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
The first is true but so was Imagawa for G Gundam.

Batman Forever didn't save the Batman franchise, Batman Return was a financial success it was Warner Brothers stupid idea to try to return to the Adam West era antics that caused Batman Forever.
I forgot to mention that both Batman Returns and Turn A Gundam failed in terms of merchandising sales. In the Gundam franchise, merchandising (specifically, the Gunpla) takes priority over the anime, while with the Batman films, at the time, both the box office sales and the merch were equally important. Also, McDonald's cancelled their BR Happy Meal tie-in.

In WB's eyes and terms of box office sales, BR did very well, but, when compared to B89, it fell short of expectations.

Both BR and TAG received backlash from the general audience.
Old 2011-08-27, 01:29   Link #2407
rakusukira

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
One little news about some shitty Hd remaster of Seed and the Gundam forum is suddenly alive..

CE (after 10 years) >>>>>>>>>> Everything else.
I wanted to point that out just to piss off the haters (you're welcome^^).

Totally true. Haters gonna hate
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 02:12   Link #2408
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakusukira View Post
Totally true. Haters gonna hate
For some odd reason, I can hear the ominous chanting of Lacus & Kira's name somewhere in the background...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 19:54   Link #2409
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Fukuda reveals details of SeeD Remaster.

-Remix version of ED.
-New Songs.
-Update of animation
-Total of 48 Episodes.
-More details will be revealed when budget finalised.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 20:04   Link #2410
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
-Remix version of ED.
-New Songs.
-Update of animation
-Total of 48 Episodes.
Well, the last two are VERY good news, while the first two are not so hot. I always hate remixes where it's not needed and I love the songs in GS except for the 3rd OP.
Old 2011-08-27, 20:42   Link #2411
rakusukira

OHMYGOD!! I'll be HATING Fllay all over again.. i'm so excited!! but why 48 episodes?? are they really going to re-do it from the start? I was thinking of a compilation movie. If they do remake it from the start, i hope they add new scenes..

will they do the voice overs once again for new added scenes? i guess this means Cagalli's VA and Fukuda are back in good terms already..

hmmm... don't you think that remaking SEED would mean that there would be a future remake of Destiny as well?? and ... maybe the new remade Destiny would be even better story wise, since SEED would be remade and i think some story elements would also be changed..
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 20:49   Link #2412
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakusukira View Post
OHMYGOD!! I'll be HATING Fllay all over again.. i'm so excited!! but why 48 episodes?? are they really going to re-do it from the start? I was thinking of a compilation movie. If they do remake it from the start, i hope they add new scene..
The downsizing of the number could be easily explained by dropping the recaps.

Quote:
will they do the voice overs once again for new added scenes? i guess this means Cagalli's VA and Fukuda are back in good terms already
No new scenes had been announced. Just touch ups on the quality of animations from SD to HD.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 21:25   Link #2413
Washu-Chan