5 out of 10 : Below Average 8 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.91%
3 out of 10 : Bad 3 0.91%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.61%
1 out of 10 : Painful 14 4.27%
Voters: 328. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-06-30, 20:35   Link #821
workingclass

just a quick question i know im prolly noobing it up with this question but what is an SP?
workingclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 20:36   Link #822
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclass View Post
just a quick question i know im prolly noobing it up with this question but what is an SP?
Security Police.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 21:07   Link #823
amjzz

Some interesting things about this episode:

-Sayoko disguised as lelouch said "im not interested in girls" while running away from students.

-Shirley was affected by all the geass kinds at the moment.

-Weird that almost no one found strange the fact that sayoko disguised as lelouch could run and jump that fast and high.

-Anya saw 2 lelouchs.

-Nunnally seem to remember kallen, so she wasnt affected by any geass at the moment.

-Rolo geass range is really big.

-Lelouch didnt mentioned anything (except of the answer he gave to anya) about the photo that anya have of him when he was young.
amjzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 21:10   Link #824
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
-Nunnally seem to remember kallen, so she wasnt affected by any geass at the moment.
Yeah, kinda hard to use an eye-based Geass on a girl who can't open her eyes. As it is, the only Geass that would work on her is Rolo's.
Old 2008-06-30, 21:26   Link #825
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Yeah, kinda hard to use an eye-based Geass on a girl who can't open her eyes. As it is, the only Geass that would work on her is Rolo's.
Well why would the Emperor geass her in the first place? He's pretty much taken her back into the family. Afterall it was Lelouch he was mad at not Nunnally.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 21:30   Link #826
amjzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Well why would the Emperor geass her in the first place? He's pretty much taken her back into the family. Afterall it was Lelouch he was mad at not Nunnally.
Because nunnally wants to be near lelouch and that could be a problem if she is in charge of area 11 and knows where to find him (if suzaku knows where lelouch is she could ask him).

But i doubt she will look for him...however it will be interesting if happens.

But because she is blind she is probably immune to some geass kinds...
amjzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 21:45   Link #827
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
Because nunnally wants to be near lelouch and that could be a problem if she is in charge of area 11 and knows where to find him (if suzaku knows where lelouch is she could ask him).
That doesn't seem to be an issue.

VV asked Charles why he didn't tell Nunnally that Lelouch was Zero and that it he saw it as unnecessary (So he probably didn't do anything with her anyways).

After the SAR declaration, Charles chats with her on MSN and asks her why she chose to govern Japan despite Zero's reapperance. She simply replied that it was for her brother's sake to show him that she is strong (and she also states that Lelouch was simply missing).

So I don't see any indication of geass, Charles told her Lelouch was MIA and that was that. She volunteered to be governor to show that she was capable of being independent. If she was geassed why would Charles even need to ask her anything at all?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 21:46   Link #828
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizuka Hiou View Post
i thought it was good change from the seriousness of previous episodes. it was quite entertaining. i don't know why so many people disliked it, episode like these give breathing space.

anyways can't wait to see orange-kun in action
I dislike it because we are at the mid-point of the season and I question the wisdom of having episodes like this at this point. As far as we know there will only be 25 episodes. And yet there are huge issues that need resolution. It makes me anxious. Sorry, Milly's graduation just doesn't interest me. There are more important things they need to resolve and I'm starting to get really worried that we are going to have a half-assed rushed crappy ending.

I guess I have watched way too many anime that don't pace themselves properly and end up rushed and terrible by the end. And I'm paranoid that's going to happen with CG. I'm paranoid come episode 25 they are going to botch things up and I will be turning back and cursing episodes like this for wasting so much precious time.

Now normally I don't mind the school episodes. I don't love them, but I don't hate them. They can be amusing and a relief from the usual seriousness of the series. But from this point onward if they have anymore comedy episodes like this I will start to become seriously alarmed about how this series will end.

You can make an argument about this episode that is was necessary for Milly's closure (and even that I question), but I'll accept that as a reasonable argument. But there is NO excuse for anymore of this from here on out. It's wasting time. There's too much that needs to be resolved.
Old 2008-06-30, 21:48   Link #829
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Relax. We still have 13 episodes to go. Should be plenty of time.
Old 2008-06-30, 21:54   Link #830
El_Negro
Smurfee

With watching over this episode it was a good one

It provided alot of speculation of what's to come, here's my guess:

I think Suzaku was d one 2 tip off Cornelia about the geass in turn of revealing this info she lets him get an audience with Charles. My best bet is that Cornelia, Suzaku & Schniezel will form their own neutral party to take down Charles and restructure Britiannia for the greater good.

The CF along with half of the EU would form a United Federation or Union of States

Something tells me that a huge war will escalate. Would anyone agree on this?
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 21:54   Link #831
zalem

Maybe....but not if they keep on throwing in silly comedy episodes. And they just keep piling on the mysteries instead of resolving anything.

Though at least this episode did bring back Cornelia....that's what saves the episode from being utter crap for me. Hopefully the plot will really pick up the pace from now on.
Old 2008-06-30, 21:57   Link #832
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Cornelia the Dark Avenger. Oh no....
Old 2008-06-30, 21:58   Link #833
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Trivia of the week: Is needle and stitch Bismarck's version of a Geass seal? It would have been easier to ask C.C. for her trademarked contacts
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 22:01   Link #834
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Trivia of the week: Is needle and stitch Bismarck's version of a Geass seal? It would have been easier to ask C.C. for her trademarked contacts
Don't think the KoO has a Geass. He probably lost the eye in battle a long time ago.
Old 2008-06-30, 22:07   Link #835
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Don't think the KoO has a Geass. He probably lost the eye in battle a long time ago.
Very likely. After all, Charles said that Suzaku was the only one to know of Geass. And considering he's the one who chooses the knights, I'm pretty sure he'd know whether or not they'd have a Geass or not.
Old 2008-06-30, 22:11   Link #836
Var
Banned

Quote:
Very likely. After all, Charles said that Suzaku was the only one to know of Geass. And considering he's the one who chooses the knights, I'm pretty sure he'd know whether or not they'd have a Geass or not.
Unless he's had Geass since long before becoming the KoO. He could have lost everything because of the power and sealed his eye. Just throwing that out there. :P Likely not, but food for thought.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 22:13   Link #837
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Unless he's had Geass since long before becoming the KoO. He could have lost everything because of the power and sealed his eye. Just throwing that out there. :P Likely not, but food for thought.
Very unlikely. C.C. and V.V. would know if Bismark had one or not, and if V.V. knew, the Emperor would know.
Old 2008-06-30, 22:14   Link #838
Var
Banned

Quote:
Very unlikely. C.C. and V.V. would know if Bismark had one or not, and if V.V. knew, the Emperor would know.
C.C. hasn't exactly been a public fountain of knowledge.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 22:15   Link #839
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
C.C. hasn't exactly been a public fountain of knowledge.
Agreed. One cannot help but think that she's a cuter version of DN's Ryuk.
Old 2008-06-30, 22:22   Link #840
The Lord of Morning

i was rewatching the trailer at the end of the episode and the guy who falls to his knees is orange and it is to lulu that he falls over. Maybe lulu will try to use it on him again and he will temporarily be affected?

I think nunnally knows that lulu is zero and is going to somehow help him by slowly releasing karen, maybe not immediately but eventually. She is going to help her big brother out as best she can!
The Lord of Morning is offline   Reply With Quote