AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-03-03, 22:39   Link #21
kamij0

one thing that i hope is that the theme song will be better than utada hikaru's hikari, man that song was awesome, that was why i like this game so much
kamij0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-04, 00:30   Link #22
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
one thing that i hope is that the theme song will be better than utada hikaru's hikari, man that song was awesome, that was why i like this game so much
Man freaking the Chameleon was hard.

Where Sora, Goofy, and Donald were weak. Donald was useless.... Tarzan and Peter pan were the only NPCs I used....
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-04, 12:36   Link #23
StarCreator
HnK founding lunatic

Donald was my most valued NPC... he did almost all the group healing (I tend to concentrate only on myself). Donald's MP would literally have wrapped circles around mine.

Goofy hits hard too if you equip the right abilities.

And of course, both their effectivenesses can only come out if you tweak their settings properly. The defaults completely suck.
Old 2004-03-04, 15:38   Link #24
daliinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Man freaking the Chameleon was hard.

Where Sora, Goofy, and Donald were weak. Donald was useless.... Tarzan and Peter pan were the only NPCs I used....
Yeah this is my most dreaded part of the game because you don't get the heal ability untill after you beat this guy.
daliinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-04, 21:40   Link #25
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by daliinn
Yeah this is my most dreaded part of the game because you don't get the heal ability untill after you beat this guy.
i bought tonnes of healing potions and set donald and goofy to use them as when as needed so there aint a problem of whacking the chamleon..
Old 2004-03-04, 21:55   Link #26
RichMan
????

This game was pretty much easy for me. I beat it at like level 56 or so. I only rented the game, so I didn't have enough time to level up to try and to beat Sephiroth(he was hard). I thought that Jack(that skeleton-guy from "The Nightmare Before Christmas") was cool. Donald sucks, but I think Goofy is good.
RichMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-04, 22:02   Link #27
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMan
This game was pretty much easy for me. I beat it at like level 56 or so. I only rented the game, so I didn't have enough time to level up to try and to beat Sephiroth(he was hard). I thought that Jack(that skeleton-guy from "The Nightmare Before Christmas") was cool. Donald sucks, but I think Goofy is good.
Donald and Goofy are just for entertaining people like me who still haven forgot about disney
Old 2004-03-04, 22:05   Link #28
aahhsin

Donald sucks in the beginning. Goofy is good throughout.

Donald > Goofy later though.

later all goofy needs to do is use MP gift. everything eles who cares. just let donald blast them with magic.

O yea I used Beast too. NPC invaulable. without him i had to keep running away from everyone.
Old 2004-03-05, 03:22   Link #29
StarCreator
HnK founding lunatic

For that one section of story, yeah, Beast is absolutely invaluable. Literally impossible to make it without him. =P

After that, I found him too slow to be useful - he can't really dodge attacks very well, and that often gets him killed before he gets a hit in, unless you're commanding him to attack manually (and he hasn't run out of MP).
Old 2004-03-05, 19:39   Link #30
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCreator
For that one section of story, yeah, Beast is absolutely invaluable. Literally impossible to make it without him. =P

After that, I found him too slow to be useful - he can't really dodge attacks very well, and that often gets him killed before he gets a hit in, unless you're commanding him to attack manually (and he hasn't run out of MP).
yes, he's so important when sora just got a wooden sword
i used him to kick maleficent butt
Old 2004-03-30, 12:37   Link #31
luffy

Send a message via MSN to luffy
Question phantom

hay guys and gals can some one tell me how to beat the phantom at the clock tower? please.
luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 13:19   Link #32
StarCreator
HnK founding lunatic

That one's a toughie.

First of all, it's important to keep casting Stop on one of the clock's hands. Phantom has a spell that will permanently take out one of your teammates if you let time run out - casting Stop halts the countdown for a minute or two.

As for damaging him, you need to attack him depending on what color the orb is - if it's red, you attack with fire, if it's blue, attack with ice, if it's white, use physical attack, etc...

You basically need to get used to his pattern so you aren't hit so often. I had a hard time choosing between Donald and Goofy for this fight (since you have to take Peter Pan with you to get there), but I chose Goofy for his MP Gift ability, because you do run out of MP quickly during this fight. I think I loaded up everyone's inventory with Ethers, too...
Old 2004-03-30, 16:36   Link #33
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

So which new Disney characters/settings do you wanna see this time around?

First they need to can the damn Gummi Ship.

After that, Sora busting into the world of Tron would be awesome. Tifa needs to show up, Rinoa too...maybe some of the folks from random Square games like Aya Brea and the folks from the Bouncer.

They're probably going to have a Jungle Book level this time around. So who all are you looking forward to seeing?
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 17:51   Link #34
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
So which new Disney characters/settings do you wanna see this time around?

First they need to can the damn Gummi Ship.

After that, Sora busting into the world of Tron would be awesome. Tifa needs to show up, Rinoa too...maybe some of the folks from random Square games like Aya Brea and the folks from the Bouncer.

They're probably going to have a Jungle Book level this time around. So who all are you looking forward to seeing?
I want to see Cecil/Terra/Kain/Celes The oldschool FFs.

I imagine we'll be seeing more of Squall and quite possible vivi or Zidane.

As for Disney....

Hmmm... I want to run around in france and kill Quasi. Then go to China and kill Mulan. Finally Fly all the way to American and Kill John Smith.

I hope there's more FF worlds though.

Who wouldn't want to fight Kuja again? He can go into trance mode and become super Kuja
Old 2004-03-30, 19:00   Link #35
daliinn

I heard that in the next installment there will definetly be less disney. So i imagine they are probably still going to use the same characters that were in the first Kingdom Hearts.
daliinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 12:13   Link #36
luffy

bla

i wana see vivi, hes the best also the gummy ship is ok. i guess.
i like building them sometimes i have the best gummy ship. so haha.

Also i want the to be a jungle book level, that would be kool!
Id like there to be FFX stuff in there to.
Old 2004-03-31, 12:20   Link #37
luffy

Wink $$$

wana now a way to get money easly an quick?
sure u do

go to traverse town after the monstes all get stronger(near the end)then u go to 3rd district and fight the defenders then go out and goto 'cids' shop and heal in the save point then go back and fight again. You get lie 500 gold each time.
Old 2004-03-31, 16:30   Link #38
StarCreator
HnK founding lunatic

I like Gummi ships. I'm probably one of the only people that bothered building custom ship designs...
Old 2004-03-31, 16:34   Link #39
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCreator
I like Gummi ships. I'm probably one of the only people that bothered building custom ship designs...
No, I made my own ships too...but it wasn't that fun at all.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 23:51   Link #40
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
really lookn forward to this game, expect it to be out around christmas or something.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote