AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2011-02-12, 18:59   Link #1
Hammy^.^

Who's intrested in a sub group for World Masterpiece Theater?!?!?

Ok. I love World Masterpiece theater or well whats subbed of it and I realised not a lot of it is and no one has really been doing it. So I want to set up WMTS (Worls Masterpiece Theater Subs) I need help for
-Raw providers (dubbed one's would help but if we could get both translation wise and dual audio would rock)
-Translators
-Qc
-Whatever else (someone with good grammer and more time then me to set up a blog ect.)

Ok so who's interested. First project would include Lassie and Little House on the prairie. Konnichiwa Anne would be good too as its modern and raws are very easily available and the first 19 are subbed but I would like to do a remux of them to hd video and sd video I would aim to do all of them over time. But there is a new one airing this year and I would like to take it on as a weekly project once I find dedication off people. If your interested in either one please email me on hammyosullivan@gmail.com or on this thread
Hammy^.^ is offline   Reply With Quote