Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-20, 09:31   Link #3481
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
wait wasnt that technik he used agenst that black knight thing origanaly a meant for duel wielding..... ?

questin whos Osananajimi ???? oh wait nevermind .
I still can't understand why people love dual wield so much. It is a incredibly flawed style and dual wielding Restia and Est at the same time, and if Kamito isn't the omg Oni king/LN protagonist he probably would splatter all over the place against an real swordsman.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 09:58   Link #3482
florza
一日之计在于晨

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
I still can't understand why people love dual wield so much. It is a incredibly flawed style and dual wielding Restia and Est at the same time, and if Kamito isn't the omg Oni king/LN protagonist he probably would splatter all over the place against an real swordsman.
And furthermore, unless his awakening grants him a great kamui boost, he wouldn't be able to sustain it for long. He already has trouble enduring the output Est uses. And Est uses only a fraction of her original power. Restia + Est would suck him dry so dang fast.
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 10:21   Link #3483
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by florza View Post
And furthermore, unless his awakening grants him a great kamui boost, he wouldn't be able to sustain it for long. He already has trouble enduring the output Est uses. And Est uses only a fraction of her original power. Restia + Est would suck him dry so dang fast.
I don't know why but that sentence look like indecent.
Old 2013-02-20, 10:34   Link #3484
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post

CAN. NOT. UNSEE.
Old 2013-02-20, 10:51   Link #3485
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by florza View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
theres a reason why I have stated that it wont be far Kamito might actually have to bone his swords.... not to mention such a good doujin material
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 11:13   Link #3486
Raxnom
気疲れ

Volume 5 is done. That speed.

Whole volume about Est. Me likes.
Old 2013-02-20, 11:19   Link #3487
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Thanks for the updates ,‎Mizuho.

Rubia, could very well happen. I mean her little, Claire has "books" that depict a princess being tied up with a rope and being whipped. What are the chances that the older sister may similar interests.
now watch rubia has books and the fav being the 2 princesses and the demon king ...... wouldnt that explain alot (dunno about anybody else but i want her to join kamitos harem as kamitos secret mistress and partner when he messes with Clair ).
what did it mean 6th queen ??? (everythings very shoody due to lack of information on everything past v6).

Quote:
btw, shouldn't attacking a member of another team outside a match be a violation?
well i thought i read they said it wasnt illegal

Quote:
a few reasons for me
1. speed and amount of attacks
2. different ways of wielding them
3. in games that offer it u can add 2 different effects and deal massive amounts of damage
4. because if dammage is not possable to avoid woth a shield u can use the blade to block that damage with enough skill while giving a shoulder injury to an opponent
thiers more but i havent had my coffie yet

Last edited by black knight iust; 2013-02-20 at 11:33.
black knight iust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 11:26   Link #3488
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
now watch rubia has books and the fav being the 2 princesses and the demon king ...... wouldnt that explain alot (dunno about anybody else but i want her to join kamitos harem as kamitos secret mistress and partner when he messes with Clair ).
what did it mean 6th queen ??? (everythings very shoody due to lack of information on everything past v6).

well i thought i read they said it wasnt illegal
The key word is "KILLED" and only apply during the Blade Dance it self. In theory, Kamito should be able to survive castration. Still, if Leonora has a problem due to this, then Team Inferno should had been disqualified for Miur's attack with Tiamt that tried to kill all 4 girls during the ball dance or Restia murder Claire.

As for the "6th Princess"---The elemental kings each has a princess to serve him/her. The girl come from the divine ritual institute, and one for each element. Since the Dark King is long gone, there is no princess for the Dark king. And hence, Rubia wanted Claire to be the chosen one when Kamito awakens.
Old 2013-02-20, 11:27   Link #3489
EvI

yeah volume 5 is already realesed me likes too *0*
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 11:50   Link #3490
Algester

Quote:
its entirely depending on how you are trained in my country we have a martial arts skill thats dedicated to dual wielding/single wielding from short swords daggers whips knives down to fists we call it Arnis and being proficient in it is not easy but at least with those wide array of weapons at hand you can think of a lot of possibilities it may not be flashy as a mythical Iai but it works for us
Old 2013-02-20, 12:02   Link #3491
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
The key word is "KILLED" and only apply during the Blade Dance it self. In theory, Kamito should be able to survive castration. Still, if Leonora has a problem due to this, then Team Inferno should had been disqualified for Miur's attack with Tiamt that tried to kill all 4 girls during the ball dance or Restia murder Claire.

As for the "6th Princess"---The elemental kings each has a princess to serve him/her. The girl come from the divine ritual institute, and one for each element. Since the Dark King is long gone, there is no princess for the Dark king. And hence, Rubia wanted Claire to be the chosen one when Kamito awakens.
wondering if kamito acrutuly killed the kings when he awakens and lets say obtained thier power wouldnt that make him omni , and give him the chance to take all 6 princesses for himself ?

claire or rubia who would you guys pick
Old 2013-02-20, 12:09   Link #3492
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
its entirely depending on how you are trained in my country we have a martial arts skill thats dedicated to dual wielding/single wielding from short swords daggers whips knives down to fists we call it Arnis and being proficient in it is not easy but at least with those wide array of weapons at hand you can think of a lot of possibilities it may not be flashy as a mythical Iai but it works for us
But those are short swords. A full power Est is not a short sword, and looking at V7 a full powered Restia is close to a 2 hander. In fact, she normally appear to be at least a broad or long sword.

So like I said, take away the magic of being the protagonist, Someone like Ellis or Lorena would rip him a new one in new time.
Old 2013-02-20, 12:22   Link #3493
Algester

Quote:
But those are short swords. A full power Est is not a short sword, and looking at V7 a full powered Restia is close to a 2 hander. In fact, she normally appear to be at least a broad or long sword.

So like I said, take away the magic of being the protagonist, Someone like Ellis or Lorena would rip him a new one in new time.
Leonora you keep on mistaking names... well its the magic of plot armor some heroes just cant die no matter what life dukes at them... then again 3 years of doing nothing really bent Kamito out of shape (not to mention being angsty/lonely at losing Restia and partially his memories) from his glorious days as the world's strongest blade dancer im not sure but from the minor details on how Kamito wielded Restia back then he seems to wield her with one hand not sure about that I'll check the flashback fight with Velsaria?
Old 2013-02-20, 12:49   Link #3494
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:

i seem to remember kamito having est change her sword form when they were in the mine
Old 2013-02-20, 13:27   Link #3495
omegasereon

Thanks mizuho for vol 5!
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 13:32   Link #3496
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Thanks mizuho, Alight and Florza for vol 5!
Fixed. And yep, I agree. Thanks a bunch you three.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 13:50   Link #3497
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...BD_V04_065.jpg

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...05_004-005.jpg
did her breast get bigger or
Old 2013-02-20, 14:04   Link #3498
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
I didn't notice that when I first looked over the pictures(Probably cause I didn't check out the first picture) but oddly enough, her boobs do look bigger in the second picture. It's probably a drawing mistake or something like that.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 14:16   Link #3499
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Spoiler for haha:

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...08_006-007.png
i feelz a little light headed
Old 2013-02-20, 14:20   Link #3500
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Fixed. And yep, I agree. Thanks a bunch you three.
I translated the epilogue u know :P, but yea, it is really nothing.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap