AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-02-02, 19:16   Link #3101
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

You don't have to be so hardbish with Yuji. All the things he is doing is to protect Shana and his parents/friends, since he is now enough mature to figure that in a couple of years he is being separated from them and won't be abble to protect them anymore...
He is doing the right thing in my oppinion, but his point fails at noticing that SnH is just using him.
In fact, even if Yuji stops SnH and everything goes back to normality, that's it? They are gonna just fight tomogaras and people will continue dying as they can't be everywhere at everytime? Doesn't seem to much "happy final" to me.
Old 2011-02-02, 19:58   Link #3102
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
You don't have to be so hardbish with Yuji. All the things he is doing is to protect Shana and his parents/friends, since he is now enough mature to figure that in a couple of years he is being separated from them and won't be abble to protect them anymore...
So when time eventually runs out for him (if he is not immortal in age) then everyone will still be fine with the Tomogaras not feasting for Power of Existence from humans? Then Flame Hazes risking their lives to just fight the Tomogaras? It would be a happy ending if it all worked out without any consequences.

Quote:
He is doing the right thing in my oppinion, but his point fails at noticing that SnH is just using him.
I think Yuji knows well enough that SnH is using him, merely just going along so that his plan will come into play and see where it goes. Sorta like a gamble that Yuji is taking that might go wrong or good.

Quote:
In fact, even if Yuji stops SnH and everything goes back to normality, that's it? They are gonna just fight tomogaras and people will continue dying as they can't be everywhere at everytime? Doesn't seem to much "happy final" to me.
There was an opinion that stated that if Yuji stopped SnH and his goals before it came into effect, he would not be able to live with the guilt of what he has done and it will only be Shana that lives on.
Old 2011-02-02, 22:45   Link #3103
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Kinda reminds me to the sacrifice of Light in Death Note, he is trying to change the world by using his own existence for it (as you say, he won't be abble to live with the guilt), but the point that I understand, is that he could not just stand and watch how Shana, the person that he loves, risk her life almost everytime fighting without any end. And in other prespectives, what would happen if his father dyes and becames a torche too? When you get this things on your mind and you look desesperately for an answer you don't think too well about your actions, SnH used this on his own purposes and just give the last push to Yuji.
The ending that I'm looking for, is a world without Tomogoras or Flame Hazes, in which one Yuji would be abble to live with Shana in peace. That's the ending that I want to see, because come on, if they give us an ending where tomogaras are still around, where Yuji is immortal and Shana as well, how is possible to us to accept that is an "ending" and don't wait for a next chapter?
Old 2011-02-03, 00:59   Link #3104
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
That's true. But what if it is incredibly cliched and they become friends? OR they wipe each other out OR one defeats the other OR Humans somehow become aware of this and tell the flame hazes that they don't mind being eaten by Tomogara and rinne and all that. Then the flame hazes are useless. That would be something.
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 01:29   Link #3105
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

So our best bets:

- Last Minute Yuji Super Gamble unrevealed plan.
- Last Minute Pheles Save.
- Last Minute.... Johan save?
Old 2011-02-03, 04:04   Link #3106
elleinad00

Quote:
"After defeating SnH, the artifact would provocate a massive distorsion between the Crimson World and the Earth, ocasionally both would combinate in some parts. As that, a new reality is formed in which one the Tomogaras and the Flame Hazes have became humans, not remembering nothing about their past lifes. At the end, Shana finds Yuji and meets him again, as it becames the "The End of Everything, The Beginning of One Thing", as they are destinated to be together..."
This is really cool... I would Shakugan no Shana more if they're going to make it like that PROMISE!!!
elleinad00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 05:41   Link #3107
Blutsauger

I kind of dislike that ending to be honest. It just doesn't feel right after everything that happened. It's an ending nevertheless but I just don't feel as if it's valid. I mean, if a world of warriors who had special powers just became human, don't you think it would make it a bad series? I mean I would dislike it. But, in saying that, if things were still the way they were, it woldn't be much of an ending either.
Old 2011-02-03, 14:14   Link #3108
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Well, it's a fan made ending so it's obviously gonna have some fails
But if you think about it there is things that we must get at the end that crash each other. As for example, Yuuji and Shana / Johan and Pheles ~ Both mistes of the same treasure, one needs to eventually dissapear...
Old 2011-02-03, 16:31   Link #3109
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Kinda reminds me to the sacrifice of Light in Death Note, he is trying to change the world by using his own existence for it (as you say, he won't be abble to live with the guilt), but the point that I understand, is that he could not just stand and watch how Shana, the person that he loves, risk her life almost everytime fighting without any end. And in other prespectives, what would happen if his father dyes and becames a torche too? When you get this things on your mind and you look desesperately for an answer you don't think too well about your actions, SnH used this on his own purposes and just give the last push to Yuji.
The ending that I'm looking for, is a world without Tomogoras or Flame Hazes, in which one Yuji would be abble to live with Shana in peace. That's the ending that I want to see, because come on, if they give us an ending where tomogaras are still around, where Yuji is immortal and Shana as well, how is possible to us to accept that is an "ending" and don't wait for a next chapter?
If and ending like that ends up being choosed, at least i hope will include the "memory erase and re-encounter" bacuse it will be jarring to se Shana as a normal girl after spent all her life dedicated to her honor and pride as a Flame Haze.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 16:37   Link #3110
Blutsauger

Just out of curiosity, What do you think Alastor would do after everything? Go on a holiday to Fiji? XD
Old 2011-02-03, 18:49   Link #3111
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

He is a God of the Crimson World, he got some affect to Shana, but eventually he knows that they are gonna separate, it's like when a father gotta let his child go on and form his own life.
I'm pretty sure that his dead is unnevitable, as it would be an enough strong hit to all us to lose this character (always a loved character dyes to bring it some realism and drama..) but if he doesn't, I'm pretty sure he will guide the Crimson World as its lead.
And about Shana losing the memory... I didn't think about that, I like the Shana we got now that is rude, strong and closed to her feelings, would not like to see her without that :P
Old 2011-02-03, 19:14   Link #3112
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
And about Shana losing the memory... I didn't think about that, I like the Shana we got now that is rude, strong and closed to her feelings, would not like to see her without that :P
I mean everybody losing their memories so Shana can be strong and rude ...as a normal girl. If the world change but they retain their memories i wonder how Shana will feel after her mission and powers dissapear. Not to mention the people of the whole world queationing how the hell they got destroyed and resurrected into this new world xDU.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2011-02-03 at 19:36.
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 19:22   Link #3113
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Yeah, would be pretty confusing. Shana is still young and I feel that is not too late for her to live as a normal girl, but people as Kamshi (if i don't misspell) or the Four Gods have dedicated hundred of years to the Flame Haze work, they don't know anything but it...
Memory lost and fresh start will surelly be the cliche for the ending.
Old 2011-02-04, 04:30   Link #3114
Blutsauger

Has Shana lost her memory once in the past? I hear about this but I'm not sure if this is true or not.
Old 2011-02-04, 19:34   Link #3115
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

The idea of Shana losing his memory isn't too much good to me... Took sooo damn long to her to start showing her feeling, and if she meets Yuji again will take another looong time to open herselft again (deja vu) and there is where the open final starts, which ones I hate
Old 2011-02-04, 20:10   Link #3116
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutsauger View Post
Has Shana lost her memory once in the past? I hear about this but I'm not sure if this is true or not.
There have been no records from what I know about Shana losing her memories in the past. If there was one, it could probably be when she became a Flame Haze about losing her memory of some things?
Old 2011-02-04, 20:16   Link #3117
Blutsauger

Oh k. Thanks. I heard rumors about the third season like "Shana will lose her memory and there is a scene where she is fighting some gangsters with alastor on her and Yuji spots her and calls out to her but she doesn't recognise because she thinks she has no name and she thinks he is with teh gangsters or soemthing and the start to fight." I read that somewhere and when the fight shana doesn't know about her powers or something. But I guess that is COMPLETELY wrong now. Thanks.
Old 2011-02-04, 20:23   Link #3118
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Oh k. Thanks. I heard rumors about the third season like "Shana will lose her memory and there is a scene where she is fighting some gangsters with alastor on her and Yuji spots her and calls out to her but she doesn't recognise because she thinks she has no name and she thinks he is with teh gangsters or soemthing and the start to fight." I read that somewhere and when the fight shana doesn't know about her powers or something. But I guess that is COMPLETELY wrong now. Thanks.
Ahm say what? xD
Now that you mention it, what does "Shana" means in japanese? Since it's the name of her sword (Nietono no Shana <--- Kinda obvious) I always wondered what does it means.
Old 2011-02-04, 20:27   Link #3119
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Now that you mention it, what does "Shana" means in japanese? Since it's the name of her sword (Nietono no Shana <--- Kinda obvious) I always wondered what does it means.
Shana in Japanese means 'Beautiful; Lily; Rose' if you go by Hiragana writing.

Quote:
Yeah.... I think you got fooled there... Unless they do something hysterical to the third season and put that in instead of novel content. Then it would turn into a bad repeat season basically with more tsun now from Shana. Also I did hear of a side-story of this plotline.. But I think it was just a fanfiction possibly? Can't exactly remember.

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-02-04 at 20:41.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 20:39   Link #3120
Seitsuki
Onee!

As far as I can tell, it's the katakana spelling of 遮那 which TLs to Mahavairocana/Vairocana, which.. well I can't really explain stuff like this. Try the Wiki.

On the other hand it's possible that it IS just a name which we're trying to attach too much significance to. >_>

edit: wow, try the wiki after all. Nietono no Shana: 贄殿遮那, "Vairocana of the Offering Room". Well there you have it. Go wikipedia. So basically, Shana is the Buddha :D

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen