AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-16, 13:34   Link #341
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Oh man, you like Youma, you fool! I hate him so much!
Well I like these kind of character like Ichimaru Gin from Bleach, it looks like they manipulate everyone, they seems really strong, they smile everytime; but well I can't bear Youma. I don't know why, perhaps it's his tuxedo, his hat or his "beard"...

About Youma poisonning Kagaho, yeah it looks so obvious... A bit boring.

Regulus? I think he had already a story with his master. I think that the previous Leo will be a guardian... I hope Shiori will develop Regulus' background. It can be really interesting. Regulus= Kagaho's brother => I hope it's not the case .

And I want to see Yato, Yuzu, Unity and Suikyo back!!

Colo up by Saint seiya zone V2:

Yuzuriha!
Old 2010-01-17, 03:48   Link #342
freebolo

how did exactly you come up with that idea about regulus master and the previous saint of leo i dont get it ....i don't remenber any flashback or anything whatsoever about this master guy i remenber aldebaran in some regulus flashback or was it violate... anyways never heard about that... explain me please!!! i always thought sisifo was his master.. is it because of this pic
freebolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 04:43   Link #343
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Yes, it is because of this pic . And we know that there was a previous Leo, and he's dead a long time ago. But we don't know nothing about him except what Sisyphe said about him (brave and wise, the strongest Gold Saint).
So perhaps he will be a guardian in the Lost Canvas, I would not be surprised...

By the way, chapter 165 scans by SaintSeiyaPedia with translation: boring... WTF, no need this chapter! Well it's well drawn...

Spoiler:

Old 2010-01-24, 17:43   Link #344
freebolo

hey what's happening forum

two more guardians have just been shown but i could only recognized one of them its lune of balrog so we almost got all guardians figured out eventhough we dont know exactly the order except for radamanthys who is in the sixth and aspros who was fouth temple guardian so now who's gonna take over for aspros?? where is kagaho going to be placed??? i'd like to know that here how i think i would be:
first temple LUNE
second temple REGULUS MASTER
third temple the NEW especter that i couldnt recognized in the last manga
fourth temple YOUMA he'd be there for aspros and thats when he'll come back to fight him again
fifth temple KAGAHO
sixth temple RADAMANTHYS

SO. what do you think
leave comments or creative responses in the reply section below

Old 2010-01-24, 17:50   Link #345
justavisitor

I am still in big shock about the manga's latest development...First the main hero suddenly has a daddy, and then that daddy is powerful enough to "play trick" with the god and gold saint...and now suddenly Alone comes back and destroys all his troops...except the ones to guard the temple...

it's like the author is trying to create the craziest twist in every chapter
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 03:21   Link #346
Albafica
Pisces no saint

There are 8 temples so I think that Kagaho will be in the last. And Shiori seems to like him, so perhaps he is the strongest specter (but I hope it's not the case).

Lune in the first temple? It looks so obvious. If Lune became a judge, perhaps it's more interesting to have him in 7th temple. Well I think Lune will be in the first temple....

About Youma, I don't think that he is a guardian, he looks like a "free electron". But well perhaps he is. And we need to see him again so Aspros can kick his ass (or Tenma... ).

For Regulus Master, I hope that he will be in last temples so Regulus will die there!

About last chapters, I don't really like the story, but the chapter 166 is not bad (saintseiyapedia).
Pandora looks cool and sexy . She looks like Shanoa from Castlevania Order of Ecclesia... But once again, no guardian (well it's not really true ...).

Spoiler:

Old 2010-01-25, 06:07   Link #347
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

I too think that the recent plot twists do not make any sence. But in some ways, I like how the things ended to turn for Pandora. Pretty curious about what will happen to her next. But her character is, at last becoming interesting.

Spoiler for 166:
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 16:03   Link #348
solarknight123

Wow Chapter 165 has gotten really interesting.
Spoiler for ch165:
Old 2010-01-26, 03:25   Link #349
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Well there is a sense for recent plot, Youma did everything : whirl! whirl!

About chapter 166:

Spoiler:

Chapter 165:

Spoiler:

Alone draw Youma, so now he is dead
Old 2010-01-26, 04:06   Link #350
ShiroiRyu

About Yoma, have you thought it's has been possible than ANOTHER god can be here ?
Like Ares, Zeus or others ? If it's that, i will appreciate a lot. ^^
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 08:03   Link #351
freebolo

Thumbs up Hey, what's happening forum

DUDE GREAT BADASS CHAPTER , JUST BECAUSE TWO OF MY FAVORITE ENEMY CHARACTERS WERE THERE, PANDORA MY GOSH!! SHE LOOKED SPECTACULAR.. SO SEXY I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS ANIMATED...ID BE LIKE GIGITY GIGITY ... ANYWAYS.... IT'S GREAT TO SEE MORE PEOPLE COMMENTING IN THIS FORUM SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE THERE'S JUST ME AND ALBAFICA
P.S KAGAHO KICKS ASS I BET HE WILL FIGHT AGAINST RADAMANTHYS 'CAUSE HE SURELY IS JEALOUS OF HIM BEING HADES FAVORITE IT'D BE AWESOME... YOU KNOW IT'S SO UNFAIR TO SEE SAINTS FIGHTING ONEANOTHER IT'S TIME FOR SOME SPECTERS TO KICK THEIR OWN ASSES I BET THEY SHOULD BE NASTIER FIGHTING TO EACHOTHER .

:naug hty:: naughty::naugh ty::n aughty::naught y::na ughty:
Old 2010-01-27, 09:39   Link #352
Albafica
Pisces no saint

About Youma, I thought that perhaps he was a god at begining because he looks like he "controls" everyone (in Deuteros/Aspros flashback), but well I can't believe it now we see him with his surplice. Zeus with a surplice?
And if I look his flashback, it looks like a "simple" specter. Well it would be a surprise if Youma is a god. But well, how can we know about it now? Perhaps in the future!

I would like to see Poseidon back with Seraphina, Degel and Cardia in the Lost Canvas.

I want a fight between Kagaho and Suikyo but I think that Shiori can't do that. It's so obvious that it will be a Kagaho vs Dokho.... If Shiori could do something a bit more original.... I would like to see Suikyo pwn Kagaho .
Perhaps Shiori will do a Radamanthys vs Aspros and Shion vs Myu ...

I don't really like Pandora in Lost Canvas, too much fan service on her in my opinion (like a lot of female character ), but in chapter 166, she looks cool.

Colo up by Saint Seiya zone V2:

Colo up by Cdz.com.br

Last edited by Albafica; 2010-01-27 at 09:54.
Albafica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 10:48   Link #353
Tetsu Aero

I have to say my favourite part of LC is El Cid vs the Dream Gods, i'm looking forward to seeing the part animated ^_^
Tetsu Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 02:22   Link #354
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Oh I hated this arc , well perhaps it will be better with animation!
By the way, chapter 167+translation by Archange: Ah THE GUARDIAN!! The art is awesome!!!

Spoiler:

Colo up by saintseiya zone V2:

Old 2010-02-02, 14:45   Link #355
freebolo

Hey, what's happening forum

FIRST PART OF ALONE AND KAGAHO IS BEAUTIFULLY DRAWN BY SHIORI LOVE IT AS ALWAYS NOW THE PART OF THE TEMPLE IS GONNA FUCKING SUCK MY GOD!!! A FIGHT BETWEEN TWO OF THE MOST BORING CHARACTERS OF EACH SIDE SHION FROM SAINTS AND LUNE FROM SPECTERS OHH MAN I FALLED ASLEEP ALREADY AND APEARED TO BE THAT THEY KNOW EACHOTHER FROM BEFORE I WONDER WHERE THEY MET? THE HELL WITH THAT!!!

PS. CORRECTION A DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY SHION WAS THE MOST BORING SAINT I MEANT HE ONE OF THE MOST BORING SAINTS ALONG WITH DEGEL AND ASMITA
DAMN IT I WANTED TO SEE PANDORA AGAIN SO BAD NOT THIS TOOL SPECTER(LUNE)
I'M VERY DISAPOINTED OF THIS MANGA .
PANDORA, WHERE ARE YOU MY LOVEEEEE!!!
Old 2010-02-03, 01:16   Link #356
Albafica
Pisces no saint

About chapter 167:

Spoiler:

Colo up by saintseiya zone V2:

Old 2010-02-06, 08:22   Link #357
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Chapter 168 by Archange!

Spoiler:

Colo up by saint seiya zone V2:

Colo up by cdz.com.br

Old 2010-02-06, 10:57   Link #358
justavisitor

starlight extinction for shion...starlight extinction for shion...(repeat n times) That's the only thing I want in this fight!! I will forget all those weird (and maybe even nonsense) plots from Shiori if she fulfills my request
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 22:00   Link #359
Xion Valkyrie

The original Saint Seiya felt incredibly hot blooded, but the new one, really doesn't for some reason. The art is tons better, and it tries to look as close to the original as possible, but there's just something about it. It just doesn't feel very hot blooded for some reason.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 12:42   Link #360
freebolo

Angry Hey, what's happening forum

this is so boring i could have predicted this damn it so obvious the rest would leave , letting shion and lune fighting , danm boring i hope somethig interesting would happened next chapter , we surely see some flashbacks , i hope we can get to see shion's brother in one of them , at least that would make it worthed, maybe shion's brother is a specter too , then this temple's journey , would really be a real family reunion, where everyone knows everyone

PS. i can't help it, i like to speculate a lot
I WANNA SEE PANDORAA AGAIN , SOO BAD!!!!

Tags
shounen