AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-10-16, 21:38   Link #5941
psicomenace

Really? next week? well, then thank you so much.
psicomenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 15:58   Link #5942
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

FIIIESSSTTYYYY!!!!

Omg am gonna cry...
what is happening in this comic!? its new!

http://colca.ciao.jp/s_ky.htm

*CRYS!*

By the way fiesty, where do you live?..o.O Itd be so nice to meet FMP fans in a near by anime convention ^.^
Old 2010-10-18, 10:22   Link #5943
CiNtUrO-cHaN

BTW people, do you know where we can buy FMP! Sigma in Japan, specially the chapters that are adaptating ZSBM1&2?

ps. this last comic is so cuuuuuuuuute. lol, poor sousuke~
CiNtUrO-cHaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 18:27   Link #5944
angeluxlvl100

i finished reading the books

since i don't want many people to hate me...i'll put my thoughts in spoiler tag....

Spoiler for my fmp thougths:
angeluxlvl100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 08:41   Link #5945
psicomenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeluxlvl100 View Post
i finished reading the books

since i don't want many people to hate me...i'll put my thoughts in spoiler tag....

Spoiler for my fmp thougths:
Totally agree with you about everything , and I'm still waiting some announcement about new short stories.
Old 2010-10-25, 07:16   Link #5946
Subzero00

Any news on the new novel and new Anime series??????
Subzero00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 13:44   Link #5947
SkoolRumble4Ya

Novel already ended but sadly no news about the anime series yet. I just hope anime comes out next year before 2012 lol.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 17:12   Link #5948
gowfan05

Most likely this will be animated since TSR had soooo many unanswered questions which can only be solved through a final season. My best bet is the anime will come out later like 2013 since it takes a while to draw, plan, and $. but overall, I would hope too that it comes out soon
gowfan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-29, 09:45   Link #5949
HuNGaricum

this is sad, that we have no confirmed infos about the anime...
btw, the short stories' release date is unknown too
no confirmed infos since the ZSBM2 release...
don't you think this is... uhm...a bit sad?
BUT!
THE SPIRIT lives on forever and we almost got the 300. page!
keep posting!
HuNGaricum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-29, 11:11   Link #5950
seiftis
~defying fate

Haven't been around this sub-forum for a year, I've been missing a lot

Last edited by seiftis; 2010-10-30 at 06:18.
seiftis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-01, 22:22   Link #5951
Lady Vixen
Anime Lover

OMG. I've been going through the threads for a while trying to get caught up in the novel. I finally finish and I made this account just to thank everyone who translated and made it possible for me to finish. With out the translations I would still be searching the web (pulling out my hair). So a big Thanks goes out to HunterSeeker (who made it possible for me to find this page), MisterV ( who gave me the ending I so desperately needed), FeistyDreams and SelilyChidori ( for providing the pics) and everyone else that I didn't mention. My peace of mind truly thankx you all.
Lady Vixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 11:56   Link #5952
psicomenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuNGaricum View Post
this is sad, that we have no confirmed infos about the anime...
btw, the short stories' release date is unknown too
no confirmed infos since the ZSBM2 release...
don't you think this is... uhm...a bit sad?
BUT!
THE SPIRIT lives on forever and we almost got the 300. page!
keep posting!
Totally agree, and yes is a lot sad.
Old 2010-11-06, 06:04   Link #5953
jojo78

hello people,

I only just registered as a new member here so nice to be able to talk to you all. I'm also a big fan of FMP. I've seen all three seasons of FMP and also have read most of the novels. There is one thing that puzzles me with the part when Nami talks to Kaname at the end of BOMF. Nami claims that sousuke is hers by nature and I was wondering what she meant by that. Was it possible that nami already knows that sousuke was in love with kaname before she died and that's how she was able to find kaname and talk to her? Was nami in any way jealous of kaname?
jojo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 19:28   Link #5954
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo78 View Post
hello people,

I only just registered as a new member here so nice to be able to talk to you all. I'm also a big fan of FMP. I've seen all three seasons of FMP and also have read most of the novels. There is one thing that puzzles me with the part when Nami talks to Kaname at the end of BOMF. Nami claims that sousuke is hers by nature and I was wondering what she meant by that. Was it possible that nami already knows that sousuke was in love with kaname before she died and that's how she was able to find kaname and talk to her? Was nami in any way jealous of kaname?
Nami CLAIMS that Sousuke is hers by nature because Nami lives and thrives in the SAME enviroment that Sousuke grew up in...

Among mercenaries, death, and battles...

versus Chidori who lives in a natural civil life...

But thats total crap, because by nature, Sousuke STILL managed to meet Chidori....
and later on, you will see that even if Sousuke did NOT live a mercenary killing machine life....

Spoilers...

Spoiler:
Old 2010-11-07, 06:12   Link #5955
jojo78

Thanks for your explanation selilychidori. Another issue I want cleared up regarding sousuke and nami is: Did sousuke really fell in love with nami, even if it was for just a brief moment? Sousuke was always uncertain whether chidori feels the same way about him, well, uncertain whether if she loves him back or not and he also wonders besides chidori, would there be anyone else out there who would love someone like him. And since he met nami, it seemed liked she answered that question. There is someone out there who could love him and for a moment there, I thought sousuke may be tempted to stay with nami forever, since she was so willingly show affection without sousuke having to put too much effort in their relationship. So, even though nami still dies in the end of BOMF, I really need to know was sousuke in love with her or just saw her as useful friend?
Old 2010-11-07, 17:59   Link #5956
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo78 View Post
Thanks for your explanation selilychidori. Another issue I want cleared up regarding sousuke and nami is: Did sousuke really fell in love with nami, even if it was for just a brief moment? Sousuke was always uncertain whether chidori feels the same way about him, well, uncertain whether if she loves him back or not and he also wonders besides chidori, would there be anyone else out there who would love someone like him. And since he met nami, it seemed liked she answered that question. There is someone out there who could love him and for a moment there, I thought sousuke may be tempted to stay with nami forever, since she was so willingly show affection without sousuke having to put too much effort in their relationship. So, even though nami still dies in the end of BOMF, I really need to know was sousuke in love with her or just saw her as useful friend?
Thats why he didnt stay with Nami, he likes Nami no more then he likes Tessa. Sure Nami accepted him as he is...

But here was the difference, she could not give him the peace he so desperately wanted to live,..and you'll see how BADDLY he loved Tokyo and jindai in the last book...
The difference?

Nami (or any girl for that matter lol) can give him what he wants..

but Kaname is the only one who can give him what he NEEDS...
a peaceful loving place, where he is challenged by a girl who can be at his level,..and god knows how many more reasons he fell head over heels over her...

she was a symbol of harmony and peace...

Nami...cant give that to him...
he never really fell for her, she was just easily avaliable and he was tempted to just give up...

but deep down, thats not what he wanted...

He loves Chidori....

and in truth, i think Lemon liked Nami more then Sousuke...
Nami is kinda the same level as Mao, and Tessa..
someone he cared for, but passed away...
Old 2010-11-10, 19:05   Link #5957
killersaint
FMPtard

i gotta say though... i wish
Spoiler for BOMF:

so yeah... that kinda bugged me.
killersaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 06:21   Link #5958
jojo78

Well, like selily chidori said, Sousuke never really claimed that he loved her. He just thought that he could like her more than a friend and stay living there with her and the rest of her team and that was it. I've read the BOMF and I don't think he ever said that he loves Nami.
Old 2010-11-11, 09:15   Link #5959
psicomenace

Well, he has never said he loved her, but I always felt that he had deeper feelings than just a friendship; anyway, the new FMP-Σ volume 14 is on JCafe .
Old 2010-11-11, 14:59   Link #5960
akire_and_atem

I agree that he never loved her, he just like her as a friend, but I do think that, as a guy he saw he had a really attractive friend that shared common interest with...

And that he WONDERED if he should just stay with her and settled down with what he had at the moment (wow I make it sound bad, but everyone here knows how sweet Souske is and the hard time he was having right, right?!)

I think some of us have had those kind of moments where everyone else tells you someone is just PERFECT for you even if you don't feel that way, they leave you wondering "what if"

... then again maybe it has just happened to me, in which case I just made an embarassing comment... lol
akire_and_atem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen