AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-10-20, 05:44   Link #361
hikari no tsubasa
この俺が... 駆逐する!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Just finish the mission mode for all 4 miesters and you'll unlock all the MS. I don't remember which meister unlocks which character/MS.

The game play really is disappointing. Every mission feels more or less the same in term of objective and all you do is mash the square button. I hoped this game would be something like ACE but it doesn't even come close to it.
o ok thanks. gee that's gonna take some serious determination to finish since i am getting bored of it already... ah well... at least the animations and the in-game graphics are quite good, and they included bgm from 1st season which is cool, esp the bgm when exia first activated trans-am... just too awesome imo
hikari no tsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 06:11   Link #362
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Just got the Gundam Meister today,still playing it now. Too bad it does'nt have cooperative mode. Rengou vs Zaft series is better than this game.

I'm give this a 3 out of 5 rating. Suprisingly Yuke's company involve in making this game. Yuke's only good at making wrestling game.

Anyway its combo system is really refreshing.....& make my thumb goin numb.
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 07:12   Link #363
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Revolution View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler:

I bought the game. The game is highly flawed, but quite interesting. The 0 gauge is something new, but sometimes it's a pain to unleash powerful combo, and it does get tiring quite a while. But the attack animations are really badass. I just outlocked 00 Gundam for Meister Mode. But wait, in that mode I have to pass through 10 stages nonstop without saving? That will take long time...
Old 2008-10-20, 07:42   Link #364
Sciel
Etoilé

Nah . Meister mode is easy too . I completed it in about 45 minutes using the 00 Gundam . I believe i got S rank for all missions and only one A .
PS : The 00 probably has the longest boost gauge in the whole game.
Sciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 08:53   Link #365
Celestial
妹ちゃん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciel View Post
Nah . Meister mode is easy too . I completed it in about 45 minutes using the 00 Gundam . I believe i got S rank for all missions and only one A .
PS : The 00 probably has the longest boost gauge in the whole game.
00 Gundam probably has the most HP out of all the available suits as well.
Those bosses barely scratched my 00, even with a -75 boss attack, you know.
Celestial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 09:05   Link #366
Raven Revolution
The Dark Knight

the score atk mode of the game really makes me feel like playing Gundam musou , especially when I use melee combat MS lolz
My favorite suits in this game are Throne Zwei , Nadleeh and 00 , love their melee combos atk , especially Zwei and Nadleeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by vxa_victor View Post
hey friend, can u tell me how to unlock the Time Attack Mode???
if u r talking about the mode below score atk mode in meister mode...then I havent unlocked it yet
Raven Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 09:47   Link #367
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Speaking from a gamer's point of view here, Gundam Meister is a toned down Gundam Musou in which when the player is not inputing special commands, it's pretty much a 2-button mashing game.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 10:53   Link #368
Raven Revolution
The Dark Knight

Gundam Meister game = (Gundam Musou + Gundam SEED never ending tommorow ) , although it's better than never ending tommorow in some way ( action speed but I think the maneuver control in NET is better somehow ) , it still bad imo
Hope Namco Bandai will make a Gundam 00 Alaws vs Celestial Being like they did with Rengou vs ZAFT after the show finished
Raven Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 11:05   Link #369
gekido666

I don't think we'll see another "Vs." series based on Gundam 00 soon or maybe we'll never see one at all even if the anime is finished, knowing the next Vs. series is Gundam Vs. Gundam Next which is going to be released in 2009.

I think this "Gundam Vs. Gundam" title is the big hit of the series, which i think they'll be making more Vs. series based on Gundam Vs. Gundam, adding more and more Mobile Suits + new features.
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 11:05   Link #370
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Revolution View Post
Gundam Meister game = (Gundam Musou + Gundam SEED never ending tommorow ) , although it's better than never ending tommorow in some way ( action speed but I think the maneuver control in NET is better somehow ) , it still bad imo
Hope Namco Bandai will make a Gundam 00 Alaws vs Celestial Being like they did with Rengou vs ZAFT after the show finished
I still play GS Never ending tommorow only because it has Red Frame & Blue Frame SL in it.

Yeah,hopefully Namco Bandai will make next Gundam 00 game that feature more MS,maybe some MA & of course MS from sidestory.(especially Gundam Astraea)

Last edited by RAVNEN; 2008-10-20 at 11:38. Reason: Gundam CFG online!!!
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 11:33   Link #371
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I really suck at playing game. Always get the guard button and target button wrong (play too much Gundam Musou ). And I suck at the 00 Mode (or whatever that thing is called), I usually only able to do level III attacks...
Old 2008-10-20, 14:46   Link #372
Shadow Kira01

Setsuna's Exia will be showing up in "Gundam vs Gundam". Although, I was hoping that Lockon's sniper mobile suit will appear, but I guess... For close and speedy combat, sniper mode is probably the worse idea of all. It doesn't work.

The most effective suit to use in "Gundam vs Gundam" would probably be the ones from Macross Ace Frontier, its mainly about speed rather than accuracy.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 18:59   Link #373
gekido666

But Gundam Vs. Gundam has a different system compared to Macross Ace Frontier, mechs from that game would do no good in Gundam Vs. Gundam considering the VFs are more on speed and the small sizes of the maps in Gundam Vs. Gundam, there won't be enough space for the VFs to fly around.

Spoiler:

What i really want to see is another 'Gundam Battle' series, but with the altenative universe included this time.

Last edited by gekido666; 2008-10-20 at 19:22.
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 20:55   Link #374
U<3Anime
Boo!

Speaking of Gundam vs Gundam, here's a location test vid of GvsG NEXT. Vid includes nadeelh in action, exia using trans-am to destroy Turn X, Tallgeese and Wheelie MS from victory

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4976889

Trans-am is at around 3:36
Old 2008-10-21, 01:19   Link #375
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Need information

Does ANYONE have any news on Mobile Ops: One Year War Gundam game for the Xbox 360 and a North American release date?

It supposed to come out in October, but it never happened. What's going on with this game?
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 02:58   Link #376
LynnieS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double 120% View Post
Does ANYONE have any news on Mobile Ops: One Year War Gundam game for the Xbox 360 and a North American release date?

It supposed to come out in October, but it never happened. What's going on with this game?
Unless you get someone from Bandai on here, I doubt that you'll get anything more than "I don't know". It's marked with a NA release of "TBA", and the U.S. Amazon site doesn't look to even list it now.

Currently listening: Nadda
Currently reading: Procrastination for the win!
Currently playing: "Quest of D", "Border Break" and "Gundam Senjou no Kizuna".
Waiting for: "Shining Force Cross"!
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 07:22   Link #377
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
Speaking of Gundam vs Gundam, here's a location test vid of GvsG NEXT. Vid includes nadeelh in action, exia using trans-am to destroy Turn X, Tallgeese and Wheelie MS from victory

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4976889

Trans-am is at around 3:36
And they say Turn X was one of the most powerful mobile suit.... Owned by OmniSlash from Exia.
Old 2008-10-21, 09:15   Link #378
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
And they say Turn X was one of the most powerful mobile suit.... Owned by OmniSlash from Exia.
They need to balance the unit out for the game.

But if you want to see how powerful the Turn X really is in canon, it's power output is gauged at 68000 kW, whereas the V2 is gaugaed only as 7510 kW. Now do the math.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 09:19   Link #379
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
They need to balance the unit out for the game.

But if you want to see how powerful the Turn X really is in canon, it's power output is gauged at 68000 kW, whereas the V2 is gaugaed only as 7510 kW. Now do the math.
No math required: Turn X vs V2 Gundam = One-sided match
Old 2008-10-21, 15:59   Link #380
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
No math required: Turn X vs V2 Gundam = One-sided match
Turn X versus anything apart from Turn A is a one-sided match.

If i'm not mistaken, Turn X is a 3000 unit in this game. They better make him a worthy 3000 unit, he better be as good as if not better than Freedom.

And that Omni Slash done by Exia was insane, that was crazy, they should totally add more of those "realtime-cutscene" attacks.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote