Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-21, 15:11   Link #12861
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Erf...no need to be a Kallen's fan to admit it. She had the most screentime during R2 with Lelouch and Suzaku and it was all about Lelouch...if there is no resolution...this is going to be it.
You must of forgotten episode 13 and the fact she only got five seconds in episode 20, I starting to feel your exaggerating a tad too much at this point Loli
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:12   Link #12862
Proudleaf

This thread seems a little congested with fan-based angst

Just relax and wait for the last episode people, you'll be glad you did.

Oh, and the animation of the Guren sequences was just too awesome in episode 24.
Proudleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:12   Link #12863
brandon279

being in favor of kallen for long period (since the beginning), i think i should admit this:

the current kallen DOES NOT deserve lelouch.

if she spent all this time with him, knew zero personallity, knew lelouch personality with others, knew his personality with his sister, and still does not understand him , then WHEN will she ever understand him ?!

she had tears when she tried to kill him, but that does not prevent that she would have really killed him if no interruption was made.

whats the use of her love if she does not try to think by her own to understand the person whom she loves.

what does she love in him ?
if she loves him t6hen she should have understood him first, but she didnt understand him, for all these episodes she still does not understand lelouch.

if she loves him, she should have tried to stoop him without killing him, i am not taking about taking his side or joining him or even protecting him (just like Shirly did, oh dear Shirly... the true lover of lelouch), i am taking about sparing his life.

she didnt say her gum line, but it does not matter anymore, it will be either too late OR it will feel as forced line (against her character resolve which is that she must kill him, so suddenly changing her resolve after trying to kill him by 5 secs into joining him.... will feel as forced event) .

or may be the last episode will have anther development which will change all our perspectives.
brandon279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:13   Link #12864
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Unfortunately, every girl in Code geass said her gum line but...Kallen.
Kallen's gum line is to Lelouch, Kallen's devellopment was about Lelouch, and Kallen is singing about Lelouch so...they will have time for this.

How bad to take the risk to avoid the most incredible character assasination of the entire anime history ever...
She might have already said it to CC
depending on how accurate the translation was
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:13   Link #12865
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Er...she didn't have a MASSIVE amount...some episodes (7, 10, 1), she was barely around him, and she was missing for eight weeks. And now, after one episode of interaction...two, actually, 19 and 22, she's...this.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:13   Link #12866
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
She'll have to get by Suzaku first, and he definately isn't saying anything. He's pretty sturdy when he puts his mind to something.
Well if she survives the Suzaku battle and Lelouch forsakes Zero Requiem for Nunally's sake she can understand Lelouch better in the epilogue or after Damocoles is going down in flames. I'd like to see Kallen just interpret Lelouch's actions from the results he was trying to create rather than Lelouch just out right telling her.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:14   Link #12867
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
I see the answer in 19 episode:
" Your are my friend(best pawn) and I don't want to lose my friends anymore, that's why live on Kallen. That's my path not yours."
Okay now that's stretching it, he was using is Zero persona through that speech and wasn't speaking his true self until he told Kallen to live on
Old 2008-09-21, 15:14   Link #12868
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon279 View Post

if she loves him, she should have tried to stoop him without killing him, i am not taking about taking his side or joining him or even protecting him (just like Shirly did, oh dear Shirly... the true lover of lelouch), i am taking about sparing his life.
;___; about Shirley.
And yeah i was actually surprised when she missed first, she then tried to shoot him down again. Totally determined to wipe him out.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:16   Link #12869
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Well if she survives the Suzaku battle and Lelouch forsakes Zero Requiem for Nunally's sake she can understand Lelouch better in the epilogue or after Damocoles is going down in flames. I'd like to see Kallen just interpret Lelouch's actions from the results he was trying to create rather than Lelouch just out right telling her.

I would like too. That would be interesting.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:16   Link #12870
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
That's a big if there, the only way I see her surviving if either Gino or Anya interupts the fight for her so she can go in in Damocles and get to Lelouch herself
Old 2008-09-21, 15:18   Link #12871
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Gate View Post
Okay now that's stretching it, he was using is Zero persona through that speech and wasn't speaking his true self until he told Kallen to live on
read between the lines
best pawn = best friend among black knights.
Old 2008-09-21, 15:18   Link #12872
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Honestly, there is no indication that Kallen still loves Lulu in this episode
if I had not read the interview.. I swear I would think she got over him.. Sorry, I know she had tears in her eyes, but they made Kallen way too willing to kill Lulu, not even a second thought...

There are two ways they will go with her

a) she will find out everything in the end, the promise, ZR, and why Lulu kept her out, her questions answered.. her being the hero..

or b)

Usually, I am not a person to go "oh if this do this to a character then I will hate the show"
but Kallen is one of my Favorites, IF they have her KEY line said to Lulu out of being bitter for loving C.C.. I swear I will be so pissed off..that will lower Kallen as a person big time in my eyes.. I mean wtf?? If he loves her why would you not forgive him? you are trying to KILL him right now.... While this scenario is possible it is unlikely as someone pointed out she used the form "suki" to C.C in this episode..but it could happen.. This would be BIG time character assassination.. but for some reason, it felt like in the episode they tried really hard to make Kallen look angry so I don't know..
1) I couldn't have said it better myself. This has to have been taken straight out of my head.

EP 25 has the potential to be a bullet coming from the Grassy knoll. Character Assassination 101

2) So yeah what was the point of the interview? Why even confirm that Kallen realized she was in love after the kiss? With the way the story is going it's a massive WTF at this point.
Old 2008-09-21, 15:18   Link #12873
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
She might have already said it to CC
depending on how accurate the translation was

Her gum line says "If you say something like I love (you) I won't forgive (you)"
She is using Aishiteru there
She said to CC " So you like Lelouch ?", using suki.

Gum line didn't happen, end of the topic.

Well it's late, time to sleep, good luck to Kalulu fans who are still cheering up, you will need this, there are to much of enemies there :P (Someone must get back Var. Quickly !)

Mwahahaha Gum line

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:19   Link #12874
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
There is a lot of things that need to be resolved with just one episode left, does anyone know if it's going to be a hour long?
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:19   Link #12875
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
1) I couldn't have said it better myself. This has to have been taken straight out of my head.

EP 25 has the potential to be a bullet coming from the Grassy knoll. Character Assassination 101

2) So yeah what was the point of the interview? Why even confirm that Kallen realized she was in love after the kiss? With the way the story is going it's a massive WTF at this point.
Screwing with fans emotions so they'll express their anger through various topic forums
Old 2008-09-21, 15:20   Link #12876
brandon279

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
;___; about Shirley.
And yeah i was actually surprised when she missed first, she then tried to shoot him down again. Totally determined to wipe him out.
you mean when she was controlled by Mao?

she was committing suicide with lelouch, to repent for killing innocent people, (Mao control), the second shot was aimed at Mao when he tried to shoot lelouch with hand gin, so mao retreated and took a rifle .

on other note who else thought of suiciding with lelouch even after knowing that he killed his family ?
kallen was killing him because he just changed the his banner, from OoBK to new britttania.
brandon279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:20   Link #12877
kittybear

kalulu fans have lost its logic...
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:20   Link #12878
pingva

Quote:
That's a big if there, the only way I see her surviving if either Gino or Anya interupts the fight for her so she can go in in Damocles and get to Lelouch herself
Anya vs Orange, so she can't help.
Gino can't help.
Toudou and Chiba can't help.
Tamaki can't help.
Li may help.
Oughi may help.
Old 2008-09-21, 15:20   Link #12879
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon279 View Post
being in favor of kallen for long period (since the beginning), i think i should admit this:

the current kallen DOES NOT deserve lelouch.

if she spent all this time with him, knew zero personallity, knew lelouch personality with others, knew his personality with his sister, and still does not understand him , then WHEN will she ever understand him ?!

she had tears when she tried to kill him, but that does not prevent that she would have really killed him if no interruption was made.

whats the use of her love if she does not try to think by her own to understand the person whom she loves.

what does she love in him ?
if she loves him t6hen she should have understood him first, but she didnt understand him, for all these episodes she still does not understand lelouch.

she didnt say her gum line, but it does not matter anymore, it will be either too late OR it will feel as forced line (against her character resolve which is that she must kill him, so suddenly changing her resolve after trying to kill him by 5 secs into joining him.... will feel as forced event) .

or may be the last episode will have anther development which will change all our perspectives.
Your post basically sums up how I feel on Kalulu at the moment. Though maybe I'm a bit more hopeful about the gum line having some meaning....at the very least maybe there is an understanding between the two. But whether or not I can still support the pairing will depend on what happens in the next episode. If she can finally get that moment of understanding and see beyond the mask then I will definitely still support the pairing even if she doesn't "win" in the end. But if not....well, then I think C.C. deserves to be with him more. She is the one who really does understand him right now. Though I still think there is a high chance of him being dead or alone in the end.
Old 2008-09-21, 15:21   Link #12880
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Screwing with fans emotions so they'll express their anger through various topic forums
Just as planned then.

100% success