AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-26, 15:48   Link #861
Mentar
Banned

Some more answers to Deathkillz

Spoiler:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 16:07   Link #862
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Ah jeez guys...don't go spoiling Claudia's character like that...I'm not one of the privileged ones who played the game

Seems like some revelation about her is going to make me change my whole opinion of her

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 16:17   Link #863
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Ah jeez guys...don't go spoiling Claudia's character like that...I'm not one of the privileged ones who played the game

Seems like some revelation about her is going to make me change my whole opinion of her
You should feel privileged that you're one of those who have NOT played the game. That should make the ride so much more enjoyable ^_^;
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 16:29   Link #864
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
You should feel privileged that you're one of those who have NOT played the game. That should make the ride so much more enjoyable ^_^;
Enjoyable? Its tormenting, thats what it is! Agh! >.<
Old 2009-07-26, 16:33   Link #865
GDB

Quote:
Spoiler:
Brother, not husband.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 16:48   Link #866
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Yea I was told...but I swear such a thing hasn't been mentioned in the anime yet so spoiler? :headdesk:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Enjoyable? Its tormenting, thats what it is! Agh! >.<
*Nods*

It's great that this series continues to throw out shocks and twists. I honestly don't know what will happen next

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2009-07-26, 17:42   Link #867
GDB

Quote:
Yea I was told...but I swear such a thing hasn't been mentioned in the anime yet so spoiler? :headdesk:
Well, I've never played the game, so it had to have been said in the anime for me to know such a detail. And I know that I knew it before I read anyone say it here.
Old 2009-07-26, 17:53   Link #868
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Romero being Claudia's brother is not news/spoiler. In the anime, she visited his grave and he had the same last name engraved on it. It wasn't explicitly stated perhaps but we can guess they're blood-related siblings.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 18:09   Link #869
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Pardon for missing out that important detail then

But her feelings of revenge still doesn't change in my books and from her actions it is almost as if she was in lover with her brother (nothing unusual about it either).

Now I'm even more curious as to what new revelation is going to come out. Hope it lives up to expectations now that it's been hyped up so much

edit: Anyone else listened to Ein and Reiji's character CDs? Reiji's second track is his new badass theme tune. I feel like I can loop it all day

Old 2009-07-26, 19:17   Link #870
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Pardon for missing out that important detail then
Yeah, I thought he was a husband too, don't feel too bad. haha.
Old 2009-07-26, 22:04   Link #871
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Spoiler for 17:

Last edited by frubam; 2009-07-27 at 09:16.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 01:21   Link #872
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I wonder where Claudia disappeared too and if her intentions were really to destroy Inferno....I can't wait to see Reiji's dark side again as well...
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 01:32   Link #873
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

frubam , your spoiler tag fail lol
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 02:05   Link #874
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Am I the only one who thinks that Mio resembles Yukio Washimine from Black Lagoon? The one who is the daughter of a Yakuza boss in Black Lagoon.

Last edited by Zwei; 2009-07-27 at 07:00.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 09:16   Link #875
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
frubam , your spoiler tag fail lol
lol, my bad, could have sworn I wrapped it in a tag =P, hope i didn't spoil anything for anyone.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 09:17   Link #876
Aqua Knight

Ein sure look great with a bit longer hair. I only now found out that the anime is done from visual novel.
Is it H-type or not? Because before Phantom aI watched Fate/stay night and it was a freaking H-game visual novel too!!! I never thought that they were so poular...

Last edited by Aqua Knight; 2009-07-27 at 10:26.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 11:17   Link #877
Zabu_san
Demon of the Hidden Mist

Love this series, but I don't put in this thread that often...Make that ever, before now...
(I preface this post by saying I apologize if this question has been asked several time before & I will delete this post if asked)

I just have a real, quick question:

Does anyone know if the OST(s) are out?! I love the music, especially the track that plays in episode 6 around 13:36-14:55
It was very reminiscent of Death note and its soundtrack...LOVE IT!!

Anyway, all help is welcome and I hope to hear good news!!
Old 2009-07-27, 11:35   Link #878
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
Ein sure look great with a bit longer hair. I only now found out that the anime is done from visual novel.
Is it H-type or not? Because before Phantom aI watched Fate/stay night and it was a freaking H-game visual novel too!!! I never thought that they were so poular...
It's from NitroPlus, who generally make eroge. I believe that there's both an H and non-H version.
Old 2009-07-27, 13:37   Link #879
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I wish i could say the shit hit the fan but it seems like caused more of super nova instead. Man did they manage to pack a lot of info into one episode which was much to my delight. Looks the most of the truth is starting to come out now and my suspicions about Claudia was were right on the mark from what happened a year ago. She is falling into a dark trap door which there might not be any escape from. I dont think she will killed just yet but something not very pleasant will happen to her as she has lost all support even Lizzie felt betrayed.

The look on Reiji's face said it all when Daisuke was telling him the truth about whats really going on and what happened a year ago. Yes Ein is still alive and more brain washed than ever. It was easy to see why she let Reiji go she didn't have orders to kill him. She didn't let him go out of the kindness of her non existent beating heart. She clearly said Inferno will come to kill you and Claudia soon. When SM decides to F*&^ someone he really does it. But i cant blame SM even though i hate him with a passion of a thousand suns. He is only getting revenge on the people that wronged him. However i have a feeling that SM hands run deeper and my hatred with him will only grow as the series comes to a close.

Inferno struck at Reiji first (well im guessing since Claud was not home) and apparently Cal was caught in the explosion. It looks all nice and planned out but i dont believe Cal is dead and for some reason i feel SM behind the Cal. But i am sure this is not the last we will see her.

I am going back to calling to Reiji Zwei after seeing the preview for next week. It looks like hes lost his link to humanity with was Cal and now i believe a killing spree will ensue. Looks like another showdown between Ein and Zwei and i am not so sure Zwei will be able to restrain himself this time.

god i love this series.
Old 2009-07-27, 14:21   Link #880
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleri View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that Mio resembles Yukio Washimine from Black Lagoon? The one who is the daughter of a Yakuza boss in Black Lagoon.
Yeah i agree lol its really remind me Black Lagoon . The girl + Yakuza guy in Black Lagoon = The sister + The brother in Phantom XD
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, eroge, gunfights, seinen