AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-11, 22:18   Link #1
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Itachi & Sasuke (spoilers)

A really random thought just occurred to me.

Every time we've seen Sasuke & Itachi (all of twice, 1 flashbacak & 1 confrontation) Itachi seems to hint to Sasuke that he isn't strong yet.

Twice Itachi put the beating on Sasuke, twice Itachi could have easily killed his lil bro, yet twice he told Sasuke to get stronger.

Is Itachi trying to prime Sasuke for something else, some compelling reason why he would want his younger brother to get as strong as he possibly can?

Getting someone to hate you and want to kill you, as well as goading them into getting powerful enough to actually DO it doesn't seem very smart to me; unless Itachi is brain-dead he has to have a underlying reason.

*opens the doors to random speculation*
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 22:26   Link #2
aznkoodies
[asian - coo - deez]

Send a message via AIM to aznkoodies
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
A really random thought just occurred to me.

Every time we've seen Sasuke & Itachi (all of twice, 1 flashbacak & 1 confrontation) Itachi seems to hint to Sasuke that he isn't strong yet.

Twice Itachi put the beating on Sasuke, twice Itachi could have easily killed his lil bro, yet twice he told Sasuke to get stronger.

Is Itachi trying to prime Sasuke for something else, some compelling reason why he would want his younger brother to get as strong as he possibly can?

Getting someone to hate you and want to kill you, as well as goading them into getting powerful enough to actually DO it doesn't seem very smart to me; unless Itachi is brain-dead he has to have a underlying reason.

*opens the doors to random speculation*
Now that you've mention it that way, Itachi could be preparing his little bro. for an inevitable event. Itachi did mention he wanted to test his strength, but for what and why on his clan? If I was going to test myself with an intent to kill, I'd wipe out a rival clan. Still, we'll understand Naruto's history and family background along with the 4th, Itachi's history and Sasuke's, and Kakashi's, later on after this current Sasuke story arc..
aznkoodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 23:04   Link #3
Zeratul
n00bie

Itachi likes testing his strength not killing defenseless people.

He wants Sasuke to get stronger so he can later on fight him to test his strength because he knows that Sasuke has the potential
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 23:56   Link #4
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
he is gay... but he needs someone to carry on the clan.

and i think he likes little boys as well.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 10:48   Link #5
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Well who knows, maybe he turns out good at the end. But he dies anyway because that is his fate.

He probably is not as psychotic as we think.

I figure maybe he is actually saving his bro from something horrible that comes with the blood.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 13:37   Link #6
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
Remember what Orochimaru said to Kabuto about seperating Sasuke from Naruto before his influenced made him less of a dark heart? Itachi could be using Sasuke in the same way. The stronger Sasuke gets, the more Naruto's going to want to catch up to him, and something like Sasuke running off with Sakon and the Sound-nins comes along to draw Naruto out of the safety of the Leaf. Because he's not really interested in his brother, it's Naruto he's after.

All I really want to know is why the hell he freaked out and wiped out his entire clan.
Jack Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 14:05   Link #7
aznkoodies
[asian - coo - deez]

Send a message via AIM to aznkoodies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Zodiac
All I really want to know is why the hell he freaked out and wiped out his entire clan.
We all anticipate this story arc ..
aznkoodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 14:44   Link #8
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Dont you guys remember what sasuke said?

Itatchi chose him to be the avenger and resurrector of the clan, and he cant be much of an avenger if he kills him when he is obviously doesnt stand a chance at this present time,. That would have made keeping him alive in the first place a moot point.

Itachi is making sasuke stronger, and if sasuke kills itachi, itachi would be pleased becasue that means the uchina clan will survive. If sasuke doesnt succed in killing itachi, that would mean the uchia clan isnt worth resurecting. Itachi wont resurect the clan himself because he lost his honor and feels that only sasuke can do it.

now thas only what i think, dont bitch at me why its wrong or not.
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 14:52   Link #9
archzai

exactly how will he ressurect the clan tho

unless Sharingan is a dominant allele that destroys the allele for normal eyes, they'll never have pure bloods again. There aren't ny uchiha females alive (or so we are told...) unless Itachi and Sasuke can somehow make kids o.0 eww....
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 14:55   Link #10
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

I'm sure it's a passable trait, or else the Uchiha clan would all be inbreds, and Sasuke'd have seven toes on one foot and be even more retarded.
Old 2003-12-12, 14:57   Link #11
DemonNthaMist
Surfer AnBu

Send a message via AIM to DemonNthaMist
he wants him to become stronger so together they can rule tha naruto-world, as fath...i mean, as lil bro and big bro......that and maybe itachi wants sasuke to become strong becuz he knows bout oro wanting sasuke's body....and take that how you please, i know some people here support tha oro/MJ look-alike-nessness...ness
DemonNthaMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 14:59   Link #12
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Its a anime, and they will follow DBZ rules where gohon trunks, and gotenks can still go supersayain even though they're half alien and halfhuman.

after he kills itachi, sasuke will marry sakura and start making babies. see, you guys think sakura was worthless
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 15:01   Link #13
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Crap in a hat, they will.

If Sasuke doesn't fuckin' come around and realize that Naruto will become a much better man than Sasuke ever could, I'll personally kick Masashi in the ass.
Old 2003-12-13, 16:36   Link #14
Doan

i think the most like the way pepsi does.(not the DBZ thing)
but itachi will be killed from his bro, cause his pride, tzhat only an uchiha(da?) is stong enough. and he will be killes, cause he will disapear from the world full of his pain.(has something to do with the clan whipeout thing)
Doan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 17:08   Link #15
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

Send a message via AIM to smee
i agree with what p3psi said, its exactly true. eventually i think sasuke is gonna be stronger than itachi, kill him and eventually face a very strong hokage naruto.
smee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 18:49   Link #16
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
Dont you guys remember what sasuke said?

Itatchi chose him to be the avenger and resurrector of the clan, and he cant be much of an avenger if he kills him when he is obviously doesnt stand a chance at this present time,. That would have made keeping him alive in the first place a moot point.

Itachi is making sasuke stronger, and if sasuke kills itachi, itachi would be pleased becasue that means the uchina clan will survive. If sasuke doesnt succed in killing itachi, that would mean the uchia clan isnt worth resurecting. Itachi wont resurect the clan himself because he lost his honor and feels that only sasuke can do it.

now thas only what i think, dont bitch at me why its wrong or not.
You're right, p3psi-san.
Itachi keeps telling Sasuke's to be stronger because, like everyone here knows, he left Sasuke alive to revenge him later. So there'll be a time when Sasuke will be able to beat Itachi. That way, Itachi will die happily and jump with Barney the Dinosaur in Heaven
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 15:31   Link #17
Evil Chrono

Send a message via AIM to Evil Chrono
I don't think Sasuke will kill Itachi, when the time comes I think Sasuke will spare Itachi's life
Evil Chrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 15:35   Link #18
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Chrono
I don't think Sasuke will kill Itachi, when the time comes I think Sasuke will spare Itachi's life
Wo-ho-ho, he would never do that by his own will
Unless Itachi tells Sasuke the truth behind the Uchiha clan destruction and actually he was a good guy, or Naruto shows to him revenge will only lead to the Dark Side, Sasuke will coldly kill Itachi if he can, as he have tried many times before. Sasuke wouldn't spare Itachi's life by his own will right now.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 16:07   Link #19
festosis

actually it's Sauske trying to get as strong as Naruto. Sauske is jealous that Naruto is so strong and thats why he leaves with the sound nins. So Sauske is really trying to catch up to Naruto. Naruto is the better man allready.
festosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 16:10   Link #20
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

The fact that Naruto had surpassed him is what drove Sasuke to follow the four Sound-nin to Orochimaru, but the reason he desires to become so strong is to kill his brother.

Just like when Naruto trained his balls off after getting constantly showed up by Sasuke. His goal isn't to be better than just Sasuke, it's to be the best, and one day become Hokage.

That's what their rivalry is about.