AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-25, 00:23   Link #1981
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
-Did the main heroine ever figure out the fact will was sleeping with everyone of his female followers?
It seemed everyone just accepted the fact that it was a harem. Especially if you do the NG+ stuff.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 09:31   Link #1982
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
It seemed everyone just accepted the fact that it was a harem. Especially if you do the NG+ stuff.
Ah, I just feel sad for the "pure" girls like the main heroine and that angel girl who was in love. >.>

Or the two other heroine girl that would miss out the route.

Are there any furniture you build that trigger a lot of scenes? I know out door bath trigger a ton of stuff, a lot of them H. But anything besides that?

Also, Ramen stall is terrible. 35 days for a bag of gems, really?

Finally, I think timed quest are the suck. Unless you been stockpiling materials and knew they come up, I failed each and last one of them....
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 09:48   Link #1983
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

The timed quests are more meant for NG+. To do them you will have to just spam gathers: kohakuren displace makes it "easy".

Beside the hotspring, all the "event triggers" are usually just one liners, stuff like the kamidori poster, adult video corner, love bed comes into mind.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 10:19   Link #1984
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
The timed quests are more meant for NG+. To do them you will have to just spam gathers: kohakuren displace makes it "easy".

Beside the hotspring, all the "event triggers" are usually just one liners, stuff like the kamidori poster, adult video corner, love bed comes into mind.
No, Kohakuren wouldn't work. Because each time you visit a site, the world clock increase by 1-4 days depend on where you going. Say the 120 (30 each) cloth quest, you would need 360 strings in 30 days = 360/30=13 string per site visit! There is no way you can find that many nodes and lucky drops in time.

The bridge quest needed 20 wood and 20 Good wood. During that period I was making all kind of furniture for money, so farming all of them in 10 days was impossible.

So only way to do the quest is you know is coming up and stockpile accordingly. Or re-load. I just went with the flow and screw everyone of them >.>
Old 2013-02-25, 11:12   Link #1985
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

You need higher Tools: high tools reduces materials needed. A high Tools count is usually only achievable in NG+, esp given the two gundams and asmodeus furniture.

The wood gather quest imo is meant for NG+: the reward is very broken for a first run as you will end up 1 shotting a lot of stuff (with either its high str count, high crit proc, or +death effect).

Koha makes the gather part easier: porting a character straight to the gather spot instead of having to fight trash that gives barely any xp: giant waste of time.

The most annoying NG+ quest is prob the gem quest: good thing that has no time limit.
Old 2013-02-27, 21:48   Link #1986
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Content wise, is this game worth playing second time? Will there be nothing just some events, or it is completely new like a Fate/Night play through? Also, if I keep my stats from the first game, wouldn't I be be able to fix Yuela's sword in like 2 seconds?
Old 2013-02-28, 04:34   Link #1987
Xacual

Quote:
Content wise, is this game worth playing second time? Will there be nothing just some events, or it is completely new like a Fate/Night play through? Also, if I keep my stats from the first game, wouldn't I be be able to fix Yuela's sword in like 2 seconds?
I went through it 3 times to do each of the main heroine routes. You should definitely play it at least twice though to do all the NG+ stuff. Asmodeus' storyline is quite interesting.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2013-02-28, 05:59   Link #1988
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
The story is in general different on each heroine's route except of Wil becoming Lord. So yeah, at least for each story + getting the optional characters.

Speaking of: I finished my Emilita playthrough a few weeks ago + obtained the last alchemy rank and its much needed deployment-capacity increase. Obviously with levels carried over the final boss was a complete joke after it had the bad luck and got critted to the junk yard by Fairy Queen's wind magic in ~ 2 turns or so .
Old 2013-03-01, 11:59   Link #1989
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

But how different is it? Without too many spoiler,
Spoiler for Spoiler ending:

Also, what should I do for the second game?

I don't plan to add Golem, Leguna or Lily because they are just clone units with no story, not sure if I should bother with the Eullshully girls. Also, do u think I should go restart with low level characters/monster level capped, or should I uncap them all and fight with, say, level 45 puttero on the first map?
Old 2013-03-01, 12:51   Link #1990
Xacual

The route for each heroine and what you do is different pretty much after chapter 4 for each girl. The side routes for the side heroines like Suina and Aht and stuff is the same though. There's also new side stuff to do too though.

There is literally no reason to uncap ever. It doesn't change the amount of experience the monster gives you and it only really effects how strong monsters are on the hard mode and on the very hardest maps. It will still make leveling any new characters a pain in the ass though. Also you should get Lily at least, she's a fun unit to have around.

Old 2013-03-01, 15:03   Link #1991
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
The route for each heroine and what you do is different pretty much after chapter 4 for each girl. The side routes for the side heroines like Suina and Aht and stuff is the same though. There's also new side stuff to do too though.

There is literally no reason to uncap ever. It doesn't change the amount of experience the monster gives you and it only really effects how strong monsters are on the hard mode and on the very hardest maps. It will still make leveling any new characters a pain in the ass though. Also you should get Lily at least, she's a fun unit to have around.
Ok, a few more questions.

Should I keep the supplies/cash/material/armor/levels from prior game to new game if I choose not to uncap the monsters?

Like, is this going to be a ramp up in difficulties? Or make things too easy?

The reason I don't want to choose Lily is because she will be a clone unit all game...I prefer units with some kind of personality over the course of the game. There is already too many units as it is for a RPG style game.

Also, the Eushully mascots. Are they like Lilly who is grey out all game and just acts as a battlefield filler, or they actually have quest, events and conversation lines?

Finally, I noticed there were a gallery for Wil? How do you unlock scenes in it. And who is that other girl next to Wil (In the gallery/scene replay section)

Oh, and how do you access Hannah's pilgrimage? I didn't see it in my version.
Old 2013-03-01, 16:50   Link #1992
Xacual

Quote:
Ok, a few more questions.

Should I keep the supplies/cash/material/armor/levels from prior game to new game if I choose not to uncap the monsters?

Like, is this going to be a ramp up in difficulties? Or make things too easy?

The reason I don't want to choose Lily is because she will be a clone unit all game...I prefer units with some kind of personality over the course of the game. There is already too many units as it is for a RPG style game.

Also, the Eushully mascots. Are they like Lilly who is grey out all game and just acts as a battlefield filler, or they actually have quest, events and conversation lines?

Finally, I noticed there were a gallery for Wil? How do you unlock scenes in it. And who is that other girl next to Wil (In the gallery/scene replay section)

Oh, and how do you access Hannah's pilgrimage? I didn't see it in my version.
You should definitely keep your stuff if you plan on doing the new game stuff. It starts showing up at level 45-50 and around chapter 3 or so? It will make the actual storyline really easy but well that was really easy to begin with.

The mascots have small side quests and some cg scenes, not h-scenes though. Also I really suggest getting Lily anyway, she's a very fun and potentially extremely overpowered unit if you level her with the marwen ring and marwen necklace you can get on NG+ and you can choose which of her forms you want, child, teen or adult.

Hannah's pilgrimage should be part of the NG+ quests.

Old 2013-03-02, 11:30   Link #1993
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
You should definitely keep your stuff if you plan on doing the new game stuff. It starts showing up at level 45-50 and around chapter 3 or so? It will make the actual storyline really easy but well that was really easy to begin with.

The mascots have small side quests and some cg scenes, not h-scenes though. Also I really suggest getting Lily anyway, she's a very fun and potentially extremely overpowered unit if you level her with the marwen ring and marwen necklace you can get on NG+ and you can choose which of her forms you want, child, teen or adult.

Hannah's pilgrimage should be part of the NG+ quests.
Hannah's pilgrimage the reason why my desk turned all bloody.
Old 2013-03-03, 02:38   Link #1994
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Hannah's pilgrimage the reason why my desk turned all bloody.
:O???

Not sure if I rather do hannah's quests or crank out all those gold for Wil's crazy ideas.
Old 2013-03-03, 14:07   Link #1995
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
:O???

Not sure if I rather do hannah's quests or crank out all those gold for Wil's crazy ideas.
Getting gold is easy. Hannah's mission has a monster that shoots lazor beams from 3 world's over.
Old 2013-03-03, 22:19   Link #1996
The Green One

Best way to defeat Hannah's mission is to take your characters and use them to box Hannah in so she can't move, if you're characters occupy all spots in her forward movement range, she won't be able to pass and won't be able to move into the enemy slaughter range while you're heavy units invade the map and purge it and let Hannah walk through after it's clear.

This strategy seems to be fairly nessecary as Hannah has all the self preservation instincts of a suicidal gerbil.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 22:53   Link #1997
Drkz

Lol that takes too long. I just used the maids man are they broken. Just move ahead. Waay ahead.
Old 2013-03-04, 07:00   Link #1998
Wigwams

just use kohakuren's spell that teleports ally. you can send hannah back to the spawn point again and again.
Old 2013-03-04, 22:50   Link #1999
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

playing pastel chime 3 reminds me of this!
Old 2013-03-05, 02:12   Link #2000
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
just use kohakuren's spell that teleports ally. you can send hannah back to the spawn point again and again.
Yeah, I used this method as well after a friendly soul gave me the hint. After being sent back Hannah didn't move at all for a few turns as if the A.I was confused about what just had occured

@Flying Dagger: Just completed first run of it yesterday . And your entries on the Arterial-of-origins-wiki have been greatly helpful.

Tags
eushully