AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-01-23, 10:58   Link #61
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Kishi didn't even have the balls to kill Chouji's dad. He won't kill off Sakura.
He killed two dads at the same time and Neji in the week. I wonder if he was possessed by his Tomino side that time. Still, I bet none of the Team 7 members will die... What if Spiral Zetsu is using a host like in the flashback?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 12:49   Link #62
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Wait. Why didn't the third use the opposing nature affinities? That way instead if just neutralizing the attack, he may have actually landed a hit
Old 2014-01-23, 13:35   Link #63
Casshern

Because it was a token scene to prevent people from complaining that he didn't do anything.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 14:33   Link #64
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Now here is my bet. Madara will be beaten and Spiral Zetsu is the final boss. At least that's what I hope
So our last villain will be guy completely obsessed with poop? Well to be fair Obito was completely obsessed with Rin so I guess it depends on what you consider the lesser of two evils
Old 2014-01-23, 18:21   Link #65
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Now that Sasuke has his chakra... does anyone think the Rinnegan would be awakened?
Old 2014-01-23, 19:29   Link #66
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Because it was a token scene to prevent people from complaining that he didn't do anything.
Ah...

Plot twist: Yamato is inside spiral zetsu powering him up
Old 2014-01-23, 20:13   Link #67
shalala

Sooo does anyone else want Madara to win. I would be a shocking crappy ending but hey the guy finally got what he wanted if he does win this war. Sadly it will never happen.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 00:17   Link #68
Itachi urchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Now that Sasuke has his chakra... does anyone think the Rinnegan would be awakened?
Rinnegan are awaken during the end of their lifetime,in their old age so that is not possible but I suspect there is a trick behind Sasuke, he might still b upto something with Hashirama and at the other hand Kurama and Gaara have a plane to save naruto. I can't wait for the next chapter well done Kishi.
Itachi urchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 03:30   Link #69
HasuMasu
*Artist

When the scene changed to what was happening elsewhere I felt like I missed a whole two chapters.
Old 2014-01-24, 20:54   Link #70
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Sooo does anyone else want Madara to win.
Of course, so we can finally see all this I.T. thing that the manga was talking about for eternity. But then either the whole thing will end badly or it will be Sasuke's time to break out of a super-genjutsu again.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 17:17   Link #71
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Of course, so we can finally see all this I.T. thing that the manga was talking about for eternity. But then either the whole thing will end badly or it will be Sasuke's time to break out of a super-genjutsu again.
Super-Genjustu that will bring back Naruto. Yep that sounds right. Funny how once Madara dies Sasuke really will be the last full-blood Uchiha. Unless Kabuto ends up bring back all the Uchihas that died by Itachi's and Madara's hands just for the sole purpose of beating Madara when the I.T happens plus this way Sasake and say good bye to his father and mother.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 21:22   Link #72
christinemarie
Crazy One

I think i want to read this scenario next month.
Spoiler for What to expect:
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-26, 09:23   Link #73
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

If anyone is wandering why Naruto will not be up this week. Kishi's father passed away (R.I.P).
Old 2014-01-26, 16:05   Link #74
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

thats unfortunate. may he rest in peace.
Old 2014-01-27, 05:59   Link #75
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
If anyone is wandering why Naruto will not be up this week. Kishi's father passed away (R.I.P).
R.I.P.

Damn.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 11:55   Link #76
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I'm sorry for his loss R.I.P.
Old 2014-01-27, 17:42   Link #77
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Super-Genjustu that will bring back Naruto. Yep that sounds right.
Whatever happens one thing is clear: Naruto can't die permanently. Funny how many people complained angrily that the rule is if a demon is extracted the host will die, and right in this chapter Kishi lets Zetsu tell us that indeed this is the rule. As if the author wanted to say: "hey guys i know what's the rule in my own manga, and i will make it clear again now, just to break the rule or circumvent it, believe it!". He doesn't have to break the rule, i would like to see Naruto dead for a few chapters, that would be quite cool. He can resurrected with the rinnegan.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 18:39   Link #78
ranchan13

Quote:
Whatever happens one thing is clear: Naruto can't die permanently. Funny how many people complained angrily that the rule is if a demon is extracted the host will die, and right in this chapter Kishi lets Zetsu tell us that indeed this is the rule. As if the author wanted to say: "hey guys i know what's the rule in my own manga, and i will make it clear again now, just to break the rule or circumvent it, believe it!". He doesn't have to break the rule, i would like to see Naruto dead for a few chapters, that would be quite cool. He can resurrected with the rinnegan.
Remember, Gaara died at one point too because his bijuu was extracted. I figure it's time for him to finally pay Naruto back for that gift.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 23:52   Link #79
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
yeah, i think restating the rule has made it clear naruto will perish. as i mentioned before i think kuruma's plan is some sort of revival ritual/jutsu...of course the most obvious thing can happen in minato giving his half of the kyuubi but id much rather kishi take another route that either involves the sage or the uzumaki clan somehow...

if there was ever a need for a senzu bean, now would be that time
Old 2014-01-28, 07:51   Link #80
Destined_Fate

Man... Feel bad for those that want Hinata to win. Seems like it's Sakura's turn to shine.

Great tension in this issue, though that one girl crying about Sasuke is annoying. At least Sakura is doing everything she can to help Naruto while that other girl is just crying and not rushing to help him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruits Basket Fan View Post
Naruto will live, but cannot say the same about NH because Naruto still told his dad that he considers Sakura his girlfriend.

Not saying NS is endgame, but I bet Naruto will be in cloud 9 that the girl he loves is tending to him and etc.

Still have the hope that Kishi trolls them all in the end !
Yeah, I can see him saying something about that when he wakes up seeing Skura crying over him. Than she'll either hug him or punch him while she's crying since he got her so worried.

-

In other news... Where the hell is Anko?!

Last edited by Destined_Fate; 2014-01-28 at 08:03.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion