AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2013-10-01, 05:59   Link #461
kiak666

Kid Haruto:

kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 06:36   Link #462
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Kawaii <3
My old OTP >,<
Old 2013-10-01, 06:38   Link #463
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
Kid Haruto:

I have a feeling that those two kids somehow participated in a meeting between Jior and Dorssia before according to /a/nons, I might be wrong though
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 06:44   Link #464
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I have a feeling that those two kids somehow participated in a meeting between Jior and Dorssia before according to /a/nons, I might be wrong though

That is chibi Haruto right? Could be the incident Shoko was talking about, they ran together when they're kids.
Old 2013-10-01, 10:08   Link #465
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

In her blog today, Yuuki Aoi (the seiyuu for Akira) has posted her own drawing of an L-Elf hug-pillow (dakimakura). She says she left out the dangerous (yabai) bits:

She apologizes for the quality, but says the drawing is packed with love. Lol.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 10:49   Link #466
vanca

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterson View Post
Adrei x Shoko. . . not bad, but I bet L Elf won't give in to this crack pairing.
Beside their personalities, it also stems from the fact that they both children of high-ranks and nobles from 2 countries. One is a Prince of Dorssia and the other one daughter of Jior's PM. With the recently surfaced sketches of elegantly-dressed little Shoko and Haruto, ofc some people start imagining some gala/party in the past where Shoko-Haruto meet A Drei-Lise
vanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 10:52   Link #467
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanca View Post
Beside their personalities, it also stems from the fact that they both children of high-ranks and nobles from 2 countries. One is a Prince of Dorssia and the other one daughter of Jior's PM. With the recently surfaced sketches of elegantly-dressed little Shoko and Haruto, ofc some people start imagining some gala/party in the past where Shoko-Haruto meet A Drei-Lise
And then they juxtapose it with L-Elf is being tortured in some prisoner camp and Saki is being abused by her alcoholic parents at that time

Xd.. ok maybe, I shouldn't laugh.. but it's possible right?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 11:13   Link #468
vanca

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Haha actually yes, if you really think of it, that isn't too far-fetched. After all Jior supposed to be a neutral between Arus and Dorssia so they obviously, before the infiltration attack, have pretty good or at least manageable relationship with both countries. So past interchanges were actually not absurd idea.

Last edited by vanca; 2013-10-01 at 11:29.
Old 2013-10-01, 11:14   Link #469
c0de_da1sy

Quote:
And then they juxtapose it with L-Elf is being tortured in some prisoner camp and Saki is being abused by her alcoholic parents at that time

Oh, wow. I've never really thought about that. Now I can just imagine Shoko/Haruto at some dinner party while L-elf/Saki are...umm, not in the safest environment for kids. it's pretty sad, actually.
c0de_da1sy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 11:23   Link #470
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Quote:

Maybe at that time, L Elf who got loose again was seen sneaking around to look for Liselotte--wherever that was--but he failed--and he stumbled upon Haruto and Shoko, saying, "You cannot share your life in half, hand her over." As for Saki, she was also at the occasion as an idol.

Quote:
And when grown up Shoko and Liselotte meet once again, they'll recognize each other, and A Drei would say to Haruto, "I shot you."
Old 2013-10-01, 17:56   Link #471
DorkingtonPugsly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
In her blog today, Yuuki Aoi (the seiyuu for Akira) has posted her own drawing of an L-Elf hug-pillow (dakimakura). She says she left out the dangerous (yabai) bits:

She apologizes for the quality, but says the drawing is packed with love. Lol.
Shouldn't she be pushing for her own character to get a daki? Hmmm!?
Old 2013-10-02, 12:01   Link #472
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Kid Haruto:

Kid Haruto looks...Um...whats the word? Kinda derpy. Teen Haruto is an improvement compared to his kid days, he looked like the kid everyone would pick on back in 4th grade.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 17:08   Link #473
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Kid Haruto:

This has me feeling hopeful that we'll find out some more about his parents.
Old 2013-10-03, 00:38   Link #474
Destined_Fate

Man... L-Elf really loves Shoko's cooking, huh?

A lil Shoko, d'awwww!
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-03, 13:57   Link #475
erika4dsl

^ Translations please and thank you
erika4dsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-03, 14:24   Link #476
vanca

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by erika4dsl View Post
^ Translations please and thank you
LOL, he regards her as "fukakaina onna (不可解な女)". It's like, a mysterious and unpredictable girl for him. Basically, he thinks she's the one that can constantly exceed his expectation. Even though he said all her efforts are futile or will just crumble eventually, she doesn't care. For her, just a small step of happiness among despair is better than nothing. She said one more person to smile is one more reason to life and fight. He said because she's like that (sincere), that's why people moved/influenced by her.
Old 2013-10-03, 14:39   Link #477
erika4dsl

Quote:
LOL, he regards her as "fukakaina onna (不可解な女)". It's like, a mysterious and unpredictable girl for him. Basically, he thinks she's the one that can constantly exceed his expectation. Even though he said all her efforts are futile or will just crumble eventually, she doesn't care. For her, just a small step of happiness among despair is better than nothing. She said one more person to smile is one more reason to life and fight. He said because she's like that (sincere), that's why people moved/influenced by her.
Thank you god of Japanese fluency.
Old 2013-10-04, 08:08   Link #478
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

thank you Vanca and Divino for the translation.
Old 2013-10-04, 12:43   Link #479
erika4dsl

Yes thank you translators
We bow down to you
Old 2013-10-05, 01:01   Link #480
erika4dsl

Shoko has great taste in t-shirts.
A Drei x Shoko, I never considered that possibility since they pretty much had no scenes together, but we shall see this season.