AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-05-02, 13:53   Link #701
ookamigirl

This was a fun episode.
Especially when watching Guy trip over himself ROFL
It was sort of in between missions relaxing episode.
Check out what Naruto characters do in their free time ^^
It was good for a change.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 14:05   Link #702
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post
Heh, I forgot about the monster thing. You'd think knowing that Naruto having the Kyuubi in him would be top secret. Imagine what would happened if a "concerned citizen" attacked a 7 year old Naruto. How safe do you think the village would be?

As for who would raise him, whomever the elders would give the order to. Most likely he would be raised by a shinobi who is also closely monitoring his progress.
Almost everyone older than 20 know about him ( only kids don't know that he is jinchuuriki)
+
they won't attack him since unlike other village, everyone who old enough to know about him saw kyuubi rampage that almost destroy whole village

they don't won't other rampage > they fear him > that why adult stay away from him and don't want their kids to play with him

though I hate how village elders give him his mother name and hide the fact that his father is 4th hokage...
I won't get surprise if they done that just because they want to remove every link jinchuuriki(villain) have with the village hero(hokage)....
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 14:52   Link #703
Maxtro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
Almost everyone older than 20 know about him ( only kids don't know that he is jinchuuriki)
My question is why would they know that Naruto has the kyuubi in him? Did Hiruzen Sarutobi make a village wide announcement that the kyuubi was sealed into a baby? That seems to be the type of thing you'd want to keep quiet.
Quote:
they won't attack him since unlike other village, everyone who old enough to know about him saw kyuubi rampage that almost destroy whole village

they don't won't other rampage > they fear him > that why adult stay away from him and don't want their kids to play with him
Though when the people do know, it does make sense that they would want to keep their distance from Naruto. Still doesn't explain why nobody was assigned to raise him.
Quote:
though I hate how village elders give him his mother name and hide the fact that his father is 4th hokage...
I won't get surprise if they done that just because they want to remove every link jinchuuriki(villain) have with the village hero(hokage)....
Maybe.

But yeah, I'm sure Naruto's life would have turned out pretty different if his name was Naruto Namikaze.
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 09:26   Link #704
Gundamx

[QUOTE=Maxtro;4662743]My question is why would they know that Naruto has the kyuubi in him? Did Hiruzen Sarutobi make a village wide announcement that the kyuubi was sealed into a baby? That seems to be the type of thing you'd want to keep quiet./QUOTE]
They already made rule that every adult know about which no one is allowed to tell Naruto or their children about who is kyuubi host

Quote:
Still doesn't explain why nobody was assigned to raise him.
No family want to raise him after what happened

do you want to raise someone who could turn berserk at anytime and kill you and your children?

also, it look like he don't have any blood relative alive...

Quote:
Maybe.

But yeah, I'm sure Naruto's life would have turned out pretty different if his name was Naruto Namikaze.
yeah, at least they won't hate him with passion like part 1...
(he will be child of family of heroes who sacrifice their life and freedom for sake of the village
instead of demon child who killed their heroes and family.....)
Old 2013-05-09, 10:22   Link #705
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

God this is getting annoying, once Naruto gets on a roll with these fillers they never seem to stop
Old 2013-05-09, 10:59   Link #706
neshru

The next four episodes are filler, too.
I wouldn't expect canon to resume in the next couple of months. I think it's more likely it will resume in July, when the ED changes.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 11:25   Link #707
ookamigirl

Episode 312

Oh... nothing special again.
At least it's Guy & Lee this time. Watching them is mostly fun.
Of course the episode couldn't be without flashbacks.
Spoiler for plot:

He really can be a stubborn guy.
Yet another filler in a long line of Naruto fillers.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2013-05-09, 16:09   Link #708
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0 kelvin View Post
??? Plothole. During the flashback Lee meets the old master who is alive, didn't die at the third war, then at present time the old master is an Edo Tensei zombie?!

Months ago it was noted by Kabuto that Edo Tensei was flawed, ninjas could be released if their emotions broke free from the edo tensei link. Then how come characters in fillers happen to self release, whereas characters in canon must be sealed away?
He perfect it be absorbing Oro chakara from Anko but they just ignore it for more filler
anyway filler = not canon
(they even ignore them in filler)
Old 2013-05-12, 11:50   Link #709
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0 kelvin View Post
??? Plothole. During the flashback Lee meets the old master who is alive, didn't die at the third war, then at present time the old master is an Edo Tensei zombie?!

Months ago it was noted by Kabuto that Edo Tensei was flawed, ninjas could be released if their emotions broke free from the edo tensei link. Then how come characters in fillers happen to self release, whereas characters in canon must be sealed away?
im not sure where the plothole is here...we see that if kabuto does not interfere with the personalities of the edo shinobi, emotion can break the link.

once kabuto deactivates there personalities then the edo shinobi must be sealed (in asumas case).

so characters whether filler or in manga can self-release if there personalities are left in tact as we see with master chen
Old 2013-05-16, 22:26   Link #710
DKN117

Do we have any idea when the filler episodes will stop and the show will return to the events of manga canon?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 01:39   Link #711
ookamigirl

Another filler episode.
Naruto is too slow in his arrival.
I suspect the last 2 episodes or so will be with Naruto kicking ass.
So far the plot has been pathetic.
It was inevitable foe this episode to pass without flashbacks.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2013-05-17, 08:23   Link #712
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Do we have any idea when the filler episodes will stop and the show will return to the events of manga canon?
Not in May.
Possibly in June.
More likely in July/August.
Old 2013-05-18, 05:14   Link #713
Ushio the Omega

What a load of shit one of the worst episodes ever. How do the anime team keep outdoing themselves by making it worse!

Also the manga is now so far ahead of the anime it would take till February next year for the anime to get to the current point of the manga and yet fillers are still going WHY!
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 10:04   Link #714
neshru

Because the arc is still not finished in the manga, and they won't have another nice spot for fillers in a long time.
Yes, if they resumed canon with the current anime/manga gap they would probably be able to reach the end of the arc before they've caught up with the manga, but at that point the anime/manga gap would have become much smaller. And that would be fine if this was to be the last arc, but in case it wasn't and the manga story went on for more and more years, then the Naruto anime team would be pretty much fucked. That's why they are doing lots of fillers now: so they don't regret it later (and I believe they've learned their lesson with part 1).
Old 2013-05-18, 18:40   Link #715
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
What a load of shit one of the worst episodes ever. How do the anime team keep outdoing themselves by making it worse!

Also the manga is now so far ahead of the anime it would take till February next year for the anime to get to the current point of the manga and yet fillers are still going WHY!
I normally avoid being too negative about fillers, but I will say this week's is by far the worst I've seen in awhile, at least since the boat filler and maybe beyond. I seriously couldn't listen to a kid crying or repeating the same line for 15 minutes so I started skipping through.

As for why they're building up so much filler, I touched on this before, but it might be a subtle hint that this is the final arc and they want to have a run of no filler. It might be that and/or there's just not many opportunities for filler when we hit the climax of this war.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 01:44   Link #716
battle22

They could extend the canon fights, not write some unfunny and uninteresting fillers...
Old 2013-05-19, 17:22   Link #717
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle22 View Post
They could extend the canon fights, not write some unfunny and uninteresting fillers...
they could do anything else and it would be preferable to the normal filler but for some reason this crap flies. i dont even know what these current episodes are about, since i decided to never watch filler a long time ago, but if they are worse than the normal fillers like you guys are saying then dear god... that is awful. imo the best kind of filler is alternate universe or crossover stories like naruto meets luffy or ichigo or something fun like that. just forget about the canon story, let the manga get a good lead, and make up a totally different story like that power arc they did recently. that was cool and i went out of my way to watch it since i heard such good things. but yea, i'm getting tired of waiting for the canon material at this point. there's literally no reason for it take this long to get back to the story
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 18:20   Link #718
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
there's literally no reason for it take this long to get back to the story
There are reasons, I explained those 2 posts ago
Old 2013-05-20, 02:05   Link #719
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
There are reasons, I explained those 2 posts ago
nope. there are in actuality no reasons. canon material can be stopped at any time to make way for filler episodes. just look at bleach. they stopped the FKT arc mid-way to do the zanpakutou rebellion arc. it doesn't matter if the filler arc has nothing to do with the canon material, which as i stated in my last post is what i prefer. i.e. the power filler arc could happen any time in the middle of the canon material since it's alternate universe
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 08:45   Link #720
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
nope. there are in actuality no reasons. canon material can be stopped at any time to make way for filler episodes.
Bleach did that, it's obvious the Naruto team is taking a different approach. Considering the Naruto team doesn't want to do that, stopping now makes sense for all the reasons I described.

Tags
weekly episode discussion