Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-06, 09:56   Link #1281
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane_cheeze View Post
Sounds like such a tragic story. Feel a bit sorry for her. Just a bit.
It would be tragic, and she did have regretful thoughts. However, her actions to me prove to much cruel in the way she push Layfon away so I will not have any pity on her. Layfon was in deep depression for 2 whole volumes because of her. When Layfon returned to her presence, she tried to avoid him as much as possible and I don't think she apologize for her actions. In the sense, she did love him but did the most hurtful thing to Layfon. For someone who said by herself to know Layfon the most, turned out did the most cruel thing to him and the opposite of what Layfon wanted.

Now for Felli, she was the one that brought Layfon out of his depression. She is actually the only female character to actually bring emotions to Layfon like happiness and thoughts of living for himself than others and even brought some perverted thoughts I believe. Even Leerin notice the atmosphere of Felli and Layfon when they arrived to help Grendel. From the latest volume, Felli and Layfon without knowing it, elope together. Felli actually brought it up and waited for him to arrive and left together, however she didn't think that was strange in any way. You can see why majority of readers have much support for her.

With all that, Felli has been the one with Layfon all this time. Leerin and Nina went on their own paths.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 10:52   Link #1282
NeutralZero

^Have to agree in that.
Felli's the only one who sticks with Layfon through thick and thin...

Still curious of their Fate after they elope...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 10:59   Link #1283
dmaxzero

Felli, managed to break Layfon thickness, the only one who really tried and was there consistently from volume 1.
Its not possible to support any of the other 2 gals.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 11:07   Link #1284
NeutralZero

Leerin and Nina only used him for their convenience... he was there when they needed him and when he is in that state they don't even care to have a look...

And of all the girls that liked Layfon, minus Meishen, only Felli got a meaningful advice on how to pursue him from her brother... as far as we remember...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 17:09   Link #1285
tsunade666

Pursue? Even Delbone?(not sure on the name of that old coot. Its been long time since I read it) gave love advice to felli when she is recruiting her as her successor. She even make a deal that she will drag layfon back to grendan. She really laugh like an old woman. "Ah youth"
Old 2013-11-06, 17:14   Link #1286
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Pursue? Even Delbone?(not sure on the name of that old coot. Its been long time since I read it) gave love advice to felli when she is recruiting her as her successor. She even make a deal that she will drag layfon back to grendan. She really laugh like an old woman. "Ah youth"
Got to watch out for those ladies who got too much experience, ain't that right.........

I do wonder about the last volume.........hopefully it will be a complete conclusion.
Old 2013-11-06, 19:07   Link #1287
Red Cheese

Overall, i would like to think it's not because felli is the best girl out there, but more like other girls self-destructed along the way.
-Leerin: self-destructed after vol 13, and turned annoying as hell.
-Nina: too busy with her ego to actually care about others. How did she make it to the main cast, i wonder?
- Felli: the one with the least character developments among other girls, but at least she stayed true to herself until the end. Thus, she won. :/
Red Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 19:21   Link #1288
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
^Have to agree in that.
Felli's the only one who sticks with Layfon through thick and thin...

Still curious of their Fate after they elope...
I thought that was just a comment by a fellow traveler that they decided to help get to her destination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Got to watch out for those ladies who got too much experience, ain't that right.........

I do wonder about the last volume.........hopefully it will be a complete conclusion.
Wasn't the last volume open ended to speculation?
Old 2013-11-06, 19:47   Link #1289
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post

Wasn't the last volume open ended to speculation?
There is another volume left, it is the finale.
Old 2013-11-06, 20:52   Link #1290
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Cheese View Post
Overall, i would like to think it's not because felli is the best girl out there, but more like other girls self-destructed along the way.
-Leerin: self-destructed after vol 13, and turned annoying as hell.
-Nina: too busy with her ego to actually care about others. How did she make it to the main cast, i wonder?
- Felli: the one with the least character developments among other girls, but at least she stayed true to herself until the end. Thus, she won. :/
Thats what I said, make others look bad to look good in comparison
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 20:53   Link #1291
Kurohane

Quote:
There is another volume left, it is the finale.
Hasn't this thread confused the last two volumes as the last volume? Now, there's another volume; are we sure this is the finale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Thats what I said, make others look bad to look good in comparison
Well to the audience's perspective and those vary of opinion. I like to think Felli is more preferred because she has the most interactions with him. Nina and Leerin were wrapped up in their grandiose grandeur, away from Layfon to properly compete. Felli didn't have to go anywhere. What happened to Meishen again?

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-11-06 at 22:37.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 21:02   Link #1292
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Hasn't this thread confused the last two volumes as the last volume? Now, there's another volume; are we sure this is the finale?
Yes, confirmed by Johnny. The latest volume showed some interesting pictures that sort of appeared as the end until Johnny came and clarified everything that there was the final volume upcoming.
Old 2013-11-06, 21:14   Link #1293
Kurohane

^ Alright thanks, Reaper. I'm glad that there's another volume in the works. The ending of the last volume seemed to be leading up to more.
Old 2013-11-06, 21:19   Link #1294
Johnny
Working the bags...

Pretty sure shmaster posted that this last volume 25 was the end of the Regios novels...?

As for the Leerin bit. It's just irony that she started doing the same thing she chastised Layfon for early on...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 21:30   Link #1295
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Pretty sure shmaster posted that this last volume 25 was the end of the Regios novels...?

As for the Leerin bit. It's just irony that she started doing the same thing she chastised Layfon for early on...
Life is just full of ironies aren't there. Hey Johnny, there is an awful chance that there will be more short stories volumes even after the main story is completed isn't there?
Old 2013-11-06, 22:18   Link #1296
tsunade666

I think there will be a continuation. But the story of regios is finished. The author had plans for more but maybe its like index where the new series is titled new testament.
Old 2013-11-06, 22:22   Link #1297
diane_cheeze
Social Sipper

Quote:
Yes, confirmed by Johnny. The latest volume showed some interesting pictures that sort of appeared as the end until Johnny came and clarified everything that there was the final volume upcoming.
Any idea where I can see these interesting pictures?
Old 2013-11-06, 22:25   Link #1298
diane_cheeze
Social Sipper

Quote:
It would be tragic, and she did have regretful thoughts. However, her actions to me prove to much cruel in the way she push Layfon away so I will not have any pity on her. Layfon was in deep depression for 2 whole volumes because of her. When Layfon returned to her presence, she tried to avoid him as much as possible and I don't think she apologize for her actions. In the sense, she did love him but did the most hurtful thing to Layfon. For someone who said by herself to know Layfon the most, turned out did the most cruel thing to him and the opposite of what Layfon wanted.

Now for Felli, she was the one that brought Layfon out of his depression. She is actually the only female character to actually bring emotions to Layfon like happiness and thoughts of living for himself than others and even brought some perverted thoughts I believe. Even Leerin notice the atmosphere of Felli and Layfon when they arrived to help Grendel. From the latest volume, Felli and Layfon without knowing it, elope together. Felli actually brought it up and waited for him to arrive and left together, however she didn't think that was strange in any way. You can see why majority of readers have much support for her.

With all that, Felli has been the one with Layfon all this time. Leerin and Nina went on their own paths.
Thanks for the explanation! Can't believe Layfon was depressed for 2 whole volumes! Gosh! Glad that he picked himself up with the help of Felli!
Old 2013-11-06, 22:30   Link #1299
waffler

i hope in the last volume nina loses all her powers and layfon gets together with felli xD
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 22:42   Link #1300
Red Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane_cheeze View Post
Thanks for the explanation! Can't believe Layfon was depressed for 2 whole volumes! Gosh! Glad that he picked himself up with the help of Felli!
Can't be helped, he was abandoned by the same person who accepted, and gave him the sword - proof of his father's forgiveness in just the previous volume :/. If it was me, i would be depressed for years lol.
Red Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen