AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-28, 20:53   Link #2961
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
Spoiler for chap. 15:
Eh... I think it would be best to keep Sven out of To-love-ru if he's going to be similar to his Black Cat self. Black/Train is fine, but considering Eve's relationship with Sven with Black Cat, it would be difficult to keep Yami in Rito's harem if Sven appeared in this series too.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 21:29   Link #2962
MAX_COLA_POWER!

You see Nana? This is why you can't have nice things. You troll everyone that's curvier than you, you bash the only non-perverted guy you know in a school full of fetish'd freaky boys, and you don't know that your supposed best friend is using you to get closer to Eve (wow it feels weird using Yami's real name-v-). You see why we don't include you in plans? Because you have a tendency to be like your big sister's inventions: an intended purpose for good only to screw Rito in the ass hard.
Old 2011-12-28, 21:32   Link #2963
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
You see Nana? This is why you can't have nice things. You troll everyone that's curvier than you, you bash the only non-perverted guy you know in a school full of fetish'd freaky boys, and you don't know that your supposed best friend is using you to get closer to Eve (wow it feels weird using Yami's real name-v-). You see why we don't include you in plans? Because you have a tendency to be like your big sister's inventions: an intended purpose for good only to screw Rito in the ass hard.
rito knows he likes it ^^
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 21:40   Link #2964
Freeter
beyond

New coloring from godly color guy is out, it's the scene of Yami getting some pit-lovin' from Rito

I expect some MILF goodness next
Old 2011-12-28, 23:48   Link #2965
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Chapter 15. Ecchi Rank

1.Nude Tearju on top of Rito, ahh the boobs of a MILF.
2.Momo's XXXmas cover
3.Momo getting groped by Momioka
4.14 year old flashback pic...damn 14 years old with those huge boobies....
Old 2011-12-29, 00:44   Link #2966
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Good to see Yabuki being a Gurren Lagann fan, showing that his 14 year old girls also are bouncy like Yoko.
Old 2011-12-29, 01:37   Link #2967
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
So which girl(s) is(are) not consider Rito's harem yet?
hmmm
Aya and Mio

we haven't seen a chapter that has Rito groping them or had time together with them. If I remember correctly.

Oshizu too I think hmmm

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 02:08   Link #2968
zibi88

well I could say it that we might add Tear into rito's harem after this chapter....she is a klutz and kinda air-minded becouse the class boys asked if she is single and has boyfriend and her sizes... she would respond to it as she said "she doesnt mind" xD

next she accidently ends up naked with rito and doesnt enter the rage like most girls... but acts cute and goes (even throught she fails at covering herself properly ^^) how was I able to get naked so fast.... and the finisher... im not experianced in this kind of thing and I dont know you so good yuki-kun but...

in my eyes she was kinda ready to get some experiance in this matter with rito but yami kinda disturbed ^^ so mostly she will be the first adult in ritos harem... next is mostly mikado xD but still rito might be the first guy to actually touch her breasts and see her naked (maybe tear is a virgin as she had no time for this and was busy with projects)..... the same if tear gets closer to rito there is a possibility that yami might get closer aswell..

anyway it would be good if mikado and tear were added... becouse mikado is a known alien doctor has lots of connections in the galaxy... while tear is the genius at bio technology and too has some fame..... lets add 3princesses of deviluke...run another princess of different planet...yami the known in the universe assasin...maybe kyoko a fire user...celine and her dangerous love polen and we have an whole army already with rito nothing more than a sex toy to them xD

still I wonder how mom would react for her son to have 2 adult and ultra busty and cute woman on his side....ahah I would understand her supprise when she next comes home and soo many woman are around her son...

anyway mikado might want to join the fun as she learns about momo's harem plan... anywya time will tell but rito do need doctors in his harem to keep his health and pulse in check :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 03:34   Link #2969
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Eh... I think it would be best to keep Sven out of To-love-ru if he's going to be similar to his Black Cat self. Black/Train is fine, but considering Eve's relationship with Sven with Black Cat, it would be difficult to keep Yami in Rito's harem if Sven appeared in this series too.
He could still be like a fatherly figure for both Eve and perhaps, Rito.
I think he could be a great addition for tlrd cast

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 08:29   Link #2970
Soraya21

Socially awkward, clumsy, and oh-so-incredibily hot, just 1 chapter in and already Tearju feels like a natural fit with the rest of the cast. She actually seems more of a viable candidate for the harem plan in comparison to some of the other recurring characters like Mikado and Saki's gang.

And I know that I'm stating the obvious here, but Tearju must have some plainly huge breasts if there was so much talk around school about it. Don't ever recall Mikado receiving that kind of gossip when she first appeared.
Quote:
Like Train, Sven can still retain a pivotal role even if his appearances are limited within this type of series' genre, not to mention that his relationship with Yami doesn't even need to be identical to how it was in Black Cat. Just look at Tearju for example, where she served a far more active and central role in Yami's childhood unlike her BC counterpart. No reason for Sven to be any different (and pretty much a given since it was Mikan & the rest who first pulled Yami out of the darkness).
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 09:45   Link #2971
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Socially awkward, clumsy, and oh-so-incredibily hot, just 1 chapter in and already Tearju feels like a natural fit with the rest of the cast. She actually seems more of a viable candidate for the harem plan in comparison to some of the other recurring characters like Mikado and Saki's gang.
Honestly, it really does feel like Tearju's the perfect woman for Rito. Physically, she exceeds all the other girls in comparison, and her personality is exactly the type of girl that Rito likes, but without any of the violent tendencies that some of them express. Leave these two in a room alone together for one night and they'll be going at it like rabbits, guaranteed

I can already picture Momo having some wild fantasy about those two, then peeking in Rito's room and finding them going far beyond what she could imagine
Old 2011-12-29, 09:58   Link #2972
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Honestly, it really does feel like Tearju's the perfect woman for Rito. Physically, she exceeds all the other girls in comparison, and her personality is exactly the type of girl that Rito likes, but without any of the violent tendencies that some of them express. Leave these two in a room alone together for one night and they'll be going at it like rabbits, guaranteed

I can already picture Momo having some wild fantasy about those two, then peeking in Rito's room and finding them going far beyond what she could imagine
Maybe in an ideal world, but considering their personality, even if they somehow worked up the will to do it, the most likely scenario is that while trying to approach each other they will simultaneously trip themselves over, knocking each other head's out cold for the rest of the night (in a way that still somehow get rid of their clothes, of course).
Old 2011-12-29, 10:08   Link #2973
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:

And I know that I'm stating the obvious here, but Tearju must have some plainly huge breasts if there was so much talk around school about it. Don't ever recall Mikado receiving that kind of gossip when she first appeared.
Yeah, it's amazing how naturally she fits in. It almost feels like she's always been there. She's already a more solid candidate than Mikado for the harem plan indeed. It doesn't seem like it'd be very hard for Momo to "capture" her either. I could see Yami assuming the role of protector for Tearju at least until she is also successfully captured; otherwise Tearju and Rito will probably end up doing it very soon
She definitely needs to be protected from the Principal at the very least. Can you imagine what would have happened if Rito hadn't been there to tell her to run away? Speaking of which, I'm surprised the Principal hasn't noticed the resemblance between Tearju and his beloved Yami-chan. I suppose he was too focused on certain parts of her body.

The reason we never got to see anybody making a fuss about Mikado is that she had already been working at school prior to the beginning of the series.

Quote:
Honestly, it really does feel like Tearju's the perfect woman.
I agree.
Old 2011-12-29, 11:10   Link #2974
Shadow5YA

You know, I never really thought Rito was special until this chapter. When the rest of the guys think only with their penises and aren't much better than the principal, Rito is a pretty good choice.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 11:44   Link #2975
Simonsy

Quote:
You know, I never really thought Rito was special until this chapter. When the rest of the guys think only with their penises and aren't much better than the principal, Rito is a pretty good choice.
He's just shy.

If he wasn't, the series would have been a oneshot with him asking out Haruna and while they were at his house that night "studying" a naked Lala appears and it ends with a threesome.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 12:35   Link #2976
Xagzan

Quote:

I'm actually a little surprised we didn't get a peek into Momo's mind when she saw Rito leading Tear away by the hand. Knowing Momo, that could look very suggestive and fill her pink little head with all sorts of fun, milfy ideas
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 15:58   Link #2977
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
He's just shy.
i don't think its just that. He seems honestly freaked out/disgusted with some of things his male classmates say and do.

I'm not saying he doesn't have a libido, but he doesn't think with his dick. Otherwise, even with his shness, he'd have done something with Lala by now.
Old 2011-12-29, 19:14   Link #2978
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
i don't think its just that. He seems honestly freaked out/disgusted with some of things his male classmates say and do.

I'm not saying he doesn't have a libido, but he doesn't think with his dick. Otherwise, even with his shness, he'd have done something with Lala by now.
I'm not grossed out by what those other kids are saying, but I'm surprised at the fact they are saying it out loud to the teacher. You know damn well every man in the universe who is not gay would be talking about what those kids said when they are hanging out and not to her face.

Saying it to her face is one thing.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 21:03   Link #2979
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Tearju Lunatique: Creator of fan wars everywhere. Did you see how the guys and girls in the classroom just went at it?>v<.
Old 2011-12-29, 21:14   Link #2980
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Tearju Lunatique: Creator of fan wars everywhere. Did you see how the guys and girls in the classroom just went at it?>v<.
I thought to myself that was the first time I could remember where we've seen the whole class actually interact amongst themselves.

And so hostilely!
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen