Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-16, 01:11   Link #81
Full Metal Jackass
Most Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
same with the too-lazy-to-do-a-soul-burial Shinigami,..
what was with that? when he told her to run along i just couldn't figure out why he wouldn't do a soul burial, isn't that a big part of there jobs?

it does seem like Aizen has it all planed out but i figure that is where the Vizard come in a you reap what you sow way and whoop some ass.

Edit-- page top biaches

double Edit -- take a joke moron you know who you are!

Last edited by Full Metal Jackass; 2009-04-16 at 15:23.
Old 2009-04-16, 07:53   Link #82
Appurukami

For everyone whos complaining about Rukia and Inoue's dance being "out of character" did you even watch the OP "rolling star"?
Notice the completley out of character clothes?
Thats because the OP's/ED's dont have to be exactly in character, or in other words...its just a bit of fun, and I for one enjoyed seeing Rukia and Orihime shake their stuff.
I think a lot of people also failed to notice that its a Charlies Angels parody.

As for the episode, its great to finally be back to the main arc, but I wonder what all the captains in Hueco Mundo are doing while Ichigo fights Ulquirra alone (or at least im guessing he's going to).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Jackass View Post
what was with that? when he told her to run along i just couldn't figure out why he wouldn't do a soul burial, isn't that a big part of there jobs?
Its not about sending every single soul to SS its about maintaining a balance. Maybe it just wasnt the right time for her to go to SS.
Old 2009-04-16, 09:18   Link #83
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Its not about sending every single soul to SS its about maintaining a balance. Maybe it just wasnt the right time for her to go to SS.
It's either go to SS or be converted into a hollow, his job is to send her to SS, as it is the hollow's job to eat her up or change her. Now, since this scene was added to take up time, it's safe to assume they made a mistake and forgot about it...after all, it's been 214 episodes since the first soul burial and there haven't been many since.
Old 2009-04-16, 09:55   Link #84
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
That substitute shinigami part.. does anyone else think the same as me seeing Matsumoto's gigai
Yeah I wonder if ichigo ever considered 'having fun' with her gigai
Though I'd much rather have Rangiku-san herself inside it There'll be a chance pain involved during the 'fun', I like aggressive women! Hell, I wanna get beaten up by her
(Yes, I am a bit of an M, if you're wondering)

禁則事項です

Last edited by Mecha_Trueno; 2009-04-18 at 10:34.
Old 2009-04-16, 10:40   Link #85
Appurukami

^Yeah and Rukia is just "looking after" all the Gigais in her closet ;p
Old 2009-04-16, 11:31   Link #86
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Anyone that thought the pacing of the episode was slow should just take it in; It's not going to last long, and you might actually wish there was more of this down the road...Without going into details, I can say that the initial reaction for most people will be in a "Fuck yeah!" mentality for the first couple episodes, which will waver off as the episodes go on further, where the basic episode structure repeats itself in vicious repetition with only a minor break in the cycle three-quarters the way in, all occurring as you drown in your own flood of saliva bored out of our skull wondering when it will end or when the once great "Fuck yeah!" pace will change into something less annoying and predictable yet similar but still able to put you in a less-explicit "Cool!" mentality...

Ohh, but I shouldn't have to tell you people this; You've made it through over 200 episodes, so it should be a sub-conscious perception by now! Just take psychostimulants if you feel you won't make it through the arc; We need to keep these episode discussions somewhat relevant...
Old 2009-04-16, 13:31   Link #87
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecha_Trueno View Post
Yeah I wonder if ichigo ever considered 'having fun' with her gigai
Though I'd much rather have Rangiku-san herself inside it There'll be a chance pain involved during the 'fun', I like aggressive women! Hell, I wanna get beaten up her
(Yes, I am a bit of an M, if you're wondering)
ok so that makes a total of three people...glad to see im not alone thinking the same perverted thought. although i would not want her inside it. the reason being that haineko will make something very important to me (and all guys) disappear if she gets 'aggressive'
Old 2009-04-16, 13:45   Link #88
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinakuma135 View Post
ok so that makes a total of three people...glad to see im not alone thinking the same perverted thought. Although i would not want her inside it. The reason being that haineko will make something very important to me (and all guys) disappear if she gets 'aggressive'
its WORTH IT!

禁則事項です
Old 2009-04-16, 14:17   Link #89
Full Metal Jackass
Most Senior Member

Quote:
its WORTH IT!
hell no it is not

everybody thinks about it but most don't post about it because well.........
Old 2009-04-16, 15:50   Link #90
Fran~
floating away...

About the op:
Unohana is striking quite a secsay pose there... but, the winner is Orihime and her performance... Rukia is DFC, but it's a fact, DFC it's for acting (Keira Knightley), but not for dancing (Carmen Electra )

Hence, Orihime FTW.

The chapter... and the next ones... are meh...
Old 2009-04-16, 16:21   Link #91
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
its WORTH IT!
wow you are a trooper...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Jackass View Post
hell no it is not
everybody thinks about it but most don't post about it because well.........
lol agreed. i could feel the pain just typing it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
About the op:
Unohana is striking quite a secsay pose there... but, the winner is Orihime and her performance... Rukia is DFC, but it's a fact, DFC it's for acting (Keira Knightley), but not for dancing (Carmen Electra )

Hence, Orihime FTW.

The chapter... and the next ones... are meh...
rukia and orihime were dancing like strippers. Unohana and Nemu=Profuse bleeding. I mean ok nemu i understand because she doesn't really wear much. Buttttttt, unohana was always wearing that huge haori so we didn't really know how she really looks like...but she seems to be more curvy than any of the other females. No wonder it said she's the most beautiful female in ss.
Old 2009-04-16, 16:24   Link #92
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
rukia and orihime were dancing like strippers.
Exactly!... that's why i mentioned Carmen Electra -> Orihime = win

Quote:
Unohana and Nemu=Profuse bleeding. I mean ok nemu i understand because she doesn't really wear much. Buttttttt, unohana was always wearing that huge haori so we didn't really know how she really looks like...but she seems to be more curvy than any of the other females. No wonder it said she's the most beautiful female in ss.
Even Momo is somewhat nice to see in the op... but hell, Unohana wins...
Old 2009-04-16, 16:41   Link #93
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
unohana was always wearing that huge haori so we didn't really know how she really looks like...but she seems to be more curvy than any of the other females. No wonder it said she's the most beautiful female in ss.
And when you add that on top of my preference for older women... =

btw, when did it say that she's supposed to be th most beautiful femalein SS? is this something the anime hasn't got to yet, or did it skip that? or did I just miss it somewhere?

禁則事項です
Old 2009-04-16, 18:42   Link #94
mikelusxx

I think it was the worst opening ever but the episode was very good
Old 2009-04-17, 01:38   Link #95
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Ohh, but I shouldn't have to tell you people this; You've made it through over 200 episodes, so it should be a sub-conscious perception by now! Just take psychostimulants if you feel you won't make it through the arc; We need to keep these episode discussions somewhat relevant...
LOL.. we will try our best to keep the discussion relevant as long as the animators continue to provide us with opening visual such as this. I don't remember much about the episode funnily enough.
Old 2009-04-17, 02:35   Link #96
Alchemist007
*Author

Sandsurfing.
Old 2009-04-17, 07:10   Link #97
Shiroyasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
It's either go to SS or be converted into a hollow, his job is to send her to SS, as it is the hollow's job to eat her up or change her. Now, since this scene was added to take up time, it's safe to assume they made a mistake and forgot about it...after all, it's been 214 episodes since the first soul burial and there haven't been many since.
But Karakura Town was moved to Soul Society wasnt it? Wouldn't that mean the girl was already in Soul Society as well?
Old 2009-04-17, 08:05   Link #98
Kafriel
Senior Guest

That scene was 20 km east of karakura (could be west but hey, who cares:P), so plus souls and hollows would appear normally there. Still,since plus are weaker than hollows the little girl should be hugging the ground if the hollows start bursting from spiritual pressure.
Old 2009-04-17, 08:14   Link #99
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
And when you add that on top of my preference for older women... =

btw, when did it say that she's supposed to be th most beautiful femalein SS? is this something the anime hasn't got to yet, or did it skip that? or did I just miss it somewhere?
lol....i don't care how old someone like her is...i'd still....

said it on wikipedia....

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Retsu_Unohana

under 'appearance'
Old 2009-04-17, 09:06   Link #100
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

yes and we all know wiki is the end all be all of true information.