AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-11-12, 23:55   Link #2081
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
@ Scarlet Letter: Kyaa, is that Souseiseki? Very, very cute signature; I didn't think pink would do well for her. ^_^

...I finally finished coloring my new signature in. o_o **Points down**

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 01:47   Link #2082
Kyuuen

Cyz - I don't like the way the words crash with the background design, the words don't stand out enough and it seems to have an unbalance layout ration, the left side is heavier than the right.

Scarlet Letter - I like the source image, the colour is nice, but there's a vacant space on the right. Also, i don't like the white fade out, try using .png?

Heikuro - I like the overall design but not the black emptiness on the sides of the picture. I like the glowing focus on Rei and the centre.

BlackCatXIII - I don't like the boxy crop-out on the right, it doesn't have any meaning or serve any purpose.

Kira_Naruto - Wow, you have improved a lot since the first time you dropped by this thread. But something about the contrast seems wrong to me, can't put a word to it.

Kyuuen - You suck, it has been more than a year and you still haven't got around making a new sig. Pathetic.
Kyuuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 02:06   Link #2083
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

OMG ... You still are freaking junior, kyueen-sensei

Biased rating for the pair. You owned .. but get a new sig please
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 03:01   Link #2084
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

KiNa: I'll let speak an image

But I won't betray your secret, there's a said where I live: "One can say the sin, but not the sinner", so in this case I guess I'll apply it backwards

As for the sign, heh, you're really good and patient in extracting pics, I wish I could be like that x_x , very beautiful subject and pose. I deduct half point for .. .. but very good indeed. 8,5/10

Ryosuke: I love all that cutesy oozing from your signs (graphic-wise). As for the texts, well.. a bit of gossip is not that bad after all 8,5/10

Li Jianlang: It came out pretty good, it's nice to watch. Bonus points for being handmade because it's kinda rare. 8,5/10
Old 2006-11-13, 05:00   Link #2085
Ryosuke
has became a producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII View Post
@ Ryosuke - Where's that from.. but yes that's the KiNa we all know and love.. haven't seen that KiNa around lately..
She is Tsuruya-san from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I believe "that" KiNa has come back with a new sig
~

@Li Jianliang: I love the Taiga Dojo art style and you coloured yours... 10/10 for your sig I did some drawings of that style too but I don't know how to colour them

@Kira_Naruto: *Bias rating* 10+ /10 Tama-nee for subject equals instant win plus I helped you out with the sig
Ryosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 10:05   Link #2086
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

What I meant to say is Did you make it all by yourself~ ;)

KiNa - It's been a long wait in the cold but good ol' KiNa is back.. xD

I have to admit I've always admired the quality of your more.. pashionate~ works then your normal ones.. 10/10
Nice to have you back senpai.. :)
Old 2006-11-13, 14:10   Link #2087
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Heikuro: a little bright but it was nice. 9/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 17:54   Link #2088
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Li Jianliang ~ wow! hand made (literally) nice! ^_^ but the background colours look dodgy...still how sis you colour it so smoothly? i love the dark tones 9.5/10

kyuuen ~ gief yuri action now! but i dont like the BG diffusion >.< 8/10

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 19:11   Link #2089
mimo

Ryosuke: very good. I like meaningful signatures
mimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 19:57   Link #2090
SweetSpring
Garden of Tsubaki
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to SweetSpring
Scarlet Letter : BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! me like this so 10/10
SweetSpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 19:59   Link #2091
Silver Dragon
SHOW DOWN
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Silver Dragon
Kawaii, just a bit blurry 8/10
Silver Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 20:09   Link #2092
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

Pages seem to go fast nowadays hmm?

Heikuro: Sides are a bit too blank. Maybe cutting off a small portion would be nice. 8/10
tea_ser: Yush, definitely cute and blurry. And abit empty as well. 8/10
Deathkillz: JUN! I was not tricked muahahaha!! I'm not sure if the text placement is the best though. 8/10
Cyz: Aside from the stock being a bit blurry, it's really got good placement. 9/10
BlackCatXIII: I love the fade off on the left side, very well executed. The border on the right kind of reminds me of matrix (but I dunno why o.o) 9/10
Ryosuke: Well, anything with Tsuruya nyoro~n is most definitely a win in my book~ にょろ~ん 9.5/10
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 22:56   Link #2093
Cyz
"Show it to me"

tea_ser: cute but blurry...still cute though. 8/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 08:28   Link #2094
Trinity Black
just a brazilian girl

Send a message via MSN to Trinity Black
I loved all sign. I don't know how to made one, so... ._.
Trinity Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 10:54   Link #2095
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

@Li Jianliang : funny sig ^^ the paper impression and the thick lines are pretty good (lelouch is a bit hard to recognize, but suzaku and CC are perfectly well done XD). The background color is however a bit strange oO 8/10

@Kyuuen : though this is an "old" sig, it's pretty classy. the white dots (snowflakes?) are however a bit too sharp. maybe some sweet glow effects around? 7.5/10

@Kira_Naruto : interesting style. However, several places of the signature suffer from the blending (stock quality?) the hair and the right side have weird graineness.
i guess the risky side of this sig is the left BG .
at last, the signature ratio is a bit too big? i would see this signature height slightly reduced, it won't really hurt it i think. 8.5/10

@Ryosuke : *thumb up* for the excellent style ^^ 8.5/10 (more Ryoro~on please)

@BlackcatXIII : simple, and original. but i feel the right side is a bit... well, it doesn't really seem to fit the picture (are you focalising square because of the digicam on the stock?) 8/10

@Cyz : Impressive fonts. However, like said previously, the main stock balance is kinda weird... (it gives the impression that the whole sig is filling towards the left.)
also, the signature suffer from quality problem (noticable around the hair at the right, and the wing logo at the bottom left)). the Feather in the center doesn't really feel natural (maybe some blur and a glow?) 7.5/10

@Deathkillz : nice one. some little issues however : the sudden change of the "red" rampant colour around is not too natural. you can see dull rad at the left and right, and then, it is not really "smoothly" conerging to the purple at the center.
also, the "walking" and "trap" font are a bit weird for the style. naways, 8.5/10 ^^

Tea_ser : simple, and cute ^^. you should probably try to fill the right side a bit more consistently (the whole BG seems a bit random).
Nice font (should it be "gomenasai" instead ?) 8/10

Heikuro : errr... the effects are stunning but... it really does not fit rei ayanami (and really not that stock, in chibi mode). i guess the length of this sig could be cut slightly too at the right and especially the left. 7/10

*pants* finished ~~

now, for my turn... not really fresh but well >_>

fate-chan ! something different (yup, not really common for this kind of "abstract" for me so... something experimental XD). the BG cut in 2 was intead ^^. also, i'm aware of the quality around the upper edge (around fate head)... the JPG conversion wasn't really perfect (86%, cant go beyond, or it would be heavier than 50kb >_>). some cutting issue probably, but that's it. *prepare the umbrella against some thrown withered tomatoes* XD
Old 2006-11-14, 16:57   Link #2096
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote - Klashikari
--------------------------------------
@BlackcatXIII : simple, and original. but i feel the right side is a bit... well, it doesn't really seem to fit the picture (are you focalising square because of the digicam on the stock?) 8/10
Think of how original it would have been without the squares..
Anyway the ugly squares are so it will be AS friendly (the ones to the left side.. :( )
It's basically a .png (otherwise I couldn't get the nice transparency on the left) so it's hard to get it to fit.. ^^
Quote - Klashikari

Ok.. I say it's a 9.8/10 ^^
-0.1 because it's so so banner.. (square stuff = banner.. more imaginative stuff = signature~)
-0.1 because it's not AS friendly..
How should I put it 50k =/= 50000 bytes.. the rules say 50000 bytes and I have been scold by xris for going over the limit with a few bytes so there.. (yes fewer bytes over the limit then you :P). The other Admins/Mods are cool with it.. it's xris you need to worry about.. if he sees it he'll just go..
YO!~… yo signature be 649 bytes over the limit.. scared all our 50k away.. *deletes*
Old 2006-11-14, 19:40   Link #2097
Silver Dragon
SHOW DOWN
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Silver Dragon
Simple, yet nice 9/10
Silver Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 00:25   Link #2098
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII View Post
Think of how original it would have been without the squares..
Anyway the ugly squares are so it will be AS friendly (the ones to the left side.. )
It's basically a .png (otherwise I couldn't get the nice transparency on the left) so it's hard to get it to fit.. ^^

it's not that the squares are ugly. it gives the feeling of.. they are a bit "unnatural" (probably because the edge are too thick at the right maybe?). that said, the form of the signature itself is really well done otherwise. and no, really, you manage to do it pretty well, even it is in PNG. (you don't even need transparency at the left )

Quote:
How should I put it 50k =/= 50000 bytes.. the rules say 50000 bytes and I have been scold by xris for going over the limit with a few bytes so there.. (yes fewer bytes over the limit then you :P). The other Admins/Mods are cool with it.. it's xris you need to worry about.. if he sees it he'll just go..
*hits the head on the wall* AKH... i knew it, i forgot to check the bytes...
=> corrected... forget the one presented here XD (silly random names given by imagehackus ~~)
Old 2006-11-15, 01:41   Link #2099
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Please rate a sig in each post please

@ Klashikari..

The BG is well done.. Qualm with me would be the text Ready .. it look out of position .. I'm refering to its set specificcally .. I can tell that set up and stand by is part of the set but Ready is like pasted on, because its position doesnt look like its in the BG =/ Hard to type out my explaination >.<.. It would be different if ready text is animated but alas its not. 2ndly, Fate's back is black .. means she's supposed to be front or the main image .. but alas her hair blends in the BG. So its quite confusing.
====

The right side Tamanee was on several filter to turned her to more painting like texture rather then just an anime character draw >.< the grainyness was the side effect .. Still need to perfect the skill I guess =/
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 08:10   Link #2100
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

@ Kira_Naruto

Before you tell Klashikari to rate a sigy look at your own post.. ;)
Well I guess it's really easy to get caried away and forget to rate..

@ Klashikari (your sigy this time) - I luv white.. but there's just something not good about it.. 8/10..

Tags
rate, signature