AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-16, 22:49   Link #101
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
What about a Quote Thread:

To be discussed in thread: Saying the quote in Romaji, Japanese Alphabet and.... English translation... Quotes from Lucky Star....

Reason: There's a quote thread in Suzumiya Haruhi... there should be one here as well. I'm still memorizing quotes.
Old 2008-07-16, 23:15   Link #102
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
What about a Quote Thread:

To be discussed in thread: Saying the quote in Romaji, Japanese Alphabet and.... English translation... Quotes from Lucky Star....

Reason: There's a quote thread in Suzumiya Haruhi... there should be one here as well. I'm still memorizing quotes.
Did you look on page 2?

Favourite Lucky Star Quotes

Old 2008-09-29, 20:26   Link #103
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
suggestion for new poll: "which was your favourite story in the ova?"
or we can also just edit the current ova thread

禁則事項です
Old 2008-10-12, 01:22   Link #104
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
I would like to request a Lucky Star Fanfiction Discussion thread.

There has been a steady stream of new stories that I believe that are worth discussion. Plus I think it would be a great way for several people to see new situations with the characters or get some general opinions of popular stories. This is one of those series that still strives and does not have an ending, so the popularity will continue to grow.

It's important that people keep non-canon issues or new suggestions in this thread so it doesn't get out of control or too off topic for other threads.
Old 2008-10-12, 08:46   Link #105
Kagami~n
I want to @#$% with--

Send a message via AIM to Kagami~n
I second his suggestion. I would really like to see/participate in a fanfiction thread.
Especially now also that the OVA has come out and there's been a tiny surge in fanfiction and other fan-stuff. I enjoy both writing and reading it, and it could be a neat little place for discussion like some of the fanfiction boards for other series on animesuki.
Old 2008-10-12, 21:05   Link #106
BOOKGLUTTON
;;'

3rded...or however you would write that.

Last edited by BOOKGLUTTON; 2008-10-18 at 22:09.
Old 2008-10-17, 21:26   Link #107
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
Just checking with the thread suggestion I made, we can talk and post fanfics in the section, right? Lately with the fanfiction website on topic, there's been a lot of recent happenings, so I just want to know if animesuki is also allowed for posting. I've seen several fanfiction threads for other shows (Particularly Code Geass and Nanoha) so I just want to confirm if we can put everything in this one thread instead of having to divide it into others.
Old 2008-10-19, 02:37   Link #108
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

I think the mods have moved on. You should probably PM one of them if you're interested.
Old 2008-10-20, 00:55   Link #109
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

FanFiction thread created, sorry for the delay. I actually missed the request in the first place.
Old 2009-07-31, 07:33   Link #110
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!

character discussions

Would you be interested in individual character discussion threads? Other series have them here, such as K-On.
Old 2009-08-10, 01:07   Link #111
ATP

There's something that has been bugging me recently - Lucky Star is often targeted by, let's say, haters of anime/manga. Such comments as "This lame crap is for gay/those without a life/pedo" litters LS Youtube clips like no tomorrow, at a much greater frequency than other anime clips.

Is it possible that a thread be created to discuss the whats and whys of this phenomenon?

Thank you for your concern.
Old 2009-08-10, 02:00   Link #112
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATP View Post
There's something that has been bugging me recently - Lucky Star is often targeted by, let's say, haters of anime/manga. Such comments as "This lame crap is for gay/those without a life/pedo" litters LS Youtube clips like no tomorrow, at a much greater frequency than other anime clips.

Is it possible that a thread be created to discuss the whats and whys of this phenomenon?

Thank you for your concern.
No thanks. I don't see there is much to gain to have a thread that is mostly to whinge and whine about the whingers and whiners of the series. If someone doesn't like LS then that's their choice, I don't really see the need to try and explain their choice or to try and change their mind (more so since they are unlikely to be posting here anyway).
Old 2009-08-17, 14:31   Link #113
ZeBird0
In a tree

Not sure if this is already here cause I'm new at this, but how about a thread on the future of Lucky Star? You know, like guesses on what shall become of the anime/manga, hopes, opinions, and factual evidence for what might happen.
Old 2009-08-27, 23:41   Link #114
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Or:

[insert Lucky Star character here] Discussion thread (which the Haruhi forums have)
Old 2009-10-16, 02:27   Link #115
Otaku Emperor
Love Conquers All!

Location: The Suzumiya Haruhi Section of AnimeSuki, (I placed my main Otaku HQ box there)
A character Discussion thread on lovable Patricia Martin?
Old 2013-05-02, 04:23   Link #116
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku General Anime Discussion (not speculation)? Nah...........
Closed Thread