4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.27%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.27%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.27%
Voters: 375. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-05-10, 22:58   Link #21
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Lol I just wanna see more C.C. and Knight of Rounds people. They're ownage.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-10, 23:03   Link #22
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I Only Wanna See Lulu Face When He Look To Suzaku
Old 2008-05-10, 23:06   Link #23
wesfalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncreativex View Post
4. This is highly unlikely, but I hope Lelouch will give Suzaku some equally sensitive crap too. For example, announcing to the world that the prime minister was a great and noble man, but his ignorant and cowardly son killed him, and blamed him. This would seriosly cripple his reputation and admiring from japanese people, that it was he who allowed Japan to effortlessly be conquered, that he killed his own father, who was a great man, and in doing so made sure millions of japanese people suffered for many years. This also seems possible since Diethard and Lelouch even considered assinating him merely for being a symbol and example for honary britannians.
YES!! YES!! Lelouch should totally do that!! Let that bastard coward Suzaku remembers what kind of person he is! Let his sin be known to all Japanese!! Let his reputation fall down and he be mocked by everyone!! Stop being self-righteous and using innocent Nunnaly as a hostage!
wesfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-10, 23:12   Link #24
Aquaman OS

Quote:
4. This is highly unlikely, but I hope Lelouch will give Suzaku some equally sensitive crap too. For example, announcing to the world that the prime minister was a great and noble man, but his ignorant and cowardly son killed him, and blamed him. This would seriosly cripple his reputation and admiring from japanese people, that it was he who allowed Japan to effortlessly be conquered, that he killed his own father, who was a great man, and in doing so made sure millions of japanese people suffered for many years. This also seems possible since Diethard and Lelouch even considered assinating him merely for being a symbol and example for honary britannians.
I doubt that would do much. Suzaku is already over what he did, its in the past for him. And almost all the Japanese already hate him for siding with Britannia anyway with the exceptions of Toudou and maybe Kallen and Ougi(if only because Ougi's such a nice guy i don't think he's really capable of hate). So really all it would do is maybe make Britannia like Suzaku more for helping them out back then. That's about it.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-10, 23:14   Link #25
Freya

I don't think it affects him anymore.
Old 2008-05-10, 23:34   Link #26
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFreak1 View Post
I don't think it affects him anymore.
but it would be a good material for getting the trust of the people
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-10, 23:36   Link #27
cajunman380

till they find out about the massacre.......
cajunman380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-10, 23:52   Link #28
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunman380 View Post
till they find out about the massacre.......
The normal people are never going to find out about the massacre.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 00:14   Link #29
CJL13
God of his own ego

Remember, if LL lies to Nunnally, he has to eat a thousand needles!
CJL13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 00:15   Link #30
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
4. This is highly unlikely, but I hope Lelouch will give Suzaku some equally sensitive crap too. For example, announcing to the world that the prime minister was a great and noble man, but his ignorant and cowardly son killed him, and blamed him. This would seriosly cripple his reputation and admiring from japanese people, that it was he who allowed Japan to effortlessly be conquered, that he killed his own father, who was a great man, and in doing so made sure millions of japanese people suffered for many years. This also seems possible since Diethard and Lelouch even considered assinating him merely for being a symbol and example for honary britannians..
Uh Suzaku's admiration from the Japanese went down the drain the moment his princess ordered a massacre unless you can show me where there are japanese that still admire in Suzaku in R2. (I'd be surprised)

Geeze talk about ranting against Suzaku.

And just so you know Genbu used Japan's monopoly on Sakraradite to oppress other countries into poverty. Don't see how that falls into being a great and noble guy.

Quote:
He's already lied to her a few times I think.

Quote:
The normal people are never going to find out about the massacre.
Just like how they never are going to find out that Lelouch murdered the remants of the JLF.

Though it'd be nice if this stuff comes back to bite him in the butt. Genbu's murder has already caught up to Suzaku. Lelouch's sins should as well.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 01:04   Link #31
mash11

I do not see how he has ever lied to her, witheld facts definately but never an actual lie, he naver told her he was Zero, but she never asked. As for Genbu, he may have used Japan's monopoly on sakuradite, but that made Japan richer, so I do not see how his countrymen would hate him, maybe the other countries but definately not his own. As for suzaku, I doubt he has thought about his countrymen views on him, he does not appear to be the kind of person to truly plan for the future, I suspect he will be surprised by their reaction although I doubt that will happen for a while not with what the spoilers say about the next few episodes at least.
mash11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 01:04   Link #32
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJL13 View Post
No he won't. She doesn't have to know and plus he already lied to her lots already.
Old 2008-05-11, 01:08   Link #33
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash11 View Post
I do not see how he has ever lied to her, witheld facts definately but never an actual lie, he naver told her he was Zero, but she never asked. As for Genbu, he may have used Japan's monopoly on sakuradite, but that made Japan richer, so I do not see how his countrymen would hate him, maybe the other countries but definately not his own. As for suzaku, I doubt he has thought about his countrymen views on him, he does not appear to be the kind of person to truly plan for the future, I suspect he will be surprised by their reaction although I doubt that will happen for a while not with what the spoilers say about the next few episodes at least.
Note I said "Think" which meant that I could've been wrong.

As for Suzaku regardless of how you see it he never will be accepted by his own countrymen again. He already had thrown his lot with the Britannians after the war. With Euphie he stood for some recognition but the massacre destroyed all that.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 01:20   Link #34
Freya

Imagine if Suzaku does become Knight of One and gains Area 11 and calling it Japan but the Japanese people don't want it because Suzaku did it.
Old 2008-05-11, 01:57   Link #35
GummyBearOfDoom
Gummy

Send a message via AIM to GummyBearOfDoom
Hmmm I wonder what LeLouch will say to Nunnally... Probably lie, it would be hard to worm his way out of that one... I can't wait!
GummyBearOfDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 01:59   Link #36
fruitcage
<3

Im interested in the matchups they will do this EP.

We all know that Toudou and Guilford are itching for round 3.

Suzaku and Kallen are a go except OP had Anya shooting her Hadron Cannons at Kallen. Maybe 2 vs 1?

I wonder who Zino will matchup with. Maybe its the rest of Toudou's Elite team or Rolo.

And what will Lelouch be piloting?

LOL I want to see Lelouch lying through his teeth.
fruitcage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 02:02   Link #37
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFreak1 View Post
Imagine if Suzaku does become Knight of One and gains Area 11 and calling it Japan but the Japanese people don't want it because Suzaku did it.
LOL then he would force them to accept it. I mean come on, he has been forcing his ideals on them since well when he was just 6 , 7 years old lol.

P.S. Suzaku needs some spanky from his Toudo sensei.
Old 2008-05-11, 02:14   Link #38
GummyBearOfDoom
Gummy

Send a message via AIM to GummyBearOfDoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitcage View Post
Im interested in the matchups they will do this EP.

We all know that Toudou and Guilford are itching for round 3.

Suzaku and Kallen are a go except OP had Anya shooting her Hadron Cannons at Kallen. Maybe 2 vs 1?

I wonder who Zino will matchup with. Maybe its the rest of Toudou's Elite team or Rolo.

And what will Lelouch be piloting?

LOL I want to see Lelouch lying through his teeth.
Does it really matter what Lelouch does pilot, haha he usually just commands and when it comes down to a fight he runs. I know it isn't because he is scared but more so because him staying alive is all that keeps the cause going strong and organized but it is still funny.
GummyBearOfDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 02:17   Link #39
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
What has V.V. done to Nunnally?

i've got a bad feeling about this, gentlemen.........
Memory erasing technique? Nah, can't be since Nunnaly is blind and there's no eye contact .
Spoiler for Speculation:
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 02:21   Link #40
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GummyBearOfDoom View Post
Does it really matter what Lelouch does pilot, haha he usually just commands and when it comes down to a fight he runs. I know it isn't because he is scared but more so because him staying alive is all that keeps the cause going strong and organized but it is still funny.
Yeah, it matters. Last time he piloted Gawain he was able to take out all the reinforcements and air force at the same time. That doesn't matter?
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote