Old 2020-04-07, 01:37   Link #2001
tsunade666

lol Diablo stats.
Old 2020-04-11, 22:09   Link #2002
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfha Robby View Post
there's the manga translation of it and you could search it by yourself since its prohibited for sharing illegal stuff so

basically slime nikki story is a fan service / slice of life story from tensura and it tell us about the daily life of denizen of RImuru CIty
Is it the one that have cover illustration of shion and other in front of enterprise building and that dragonewt/veldora become fatass?

If it was that, then it's pure comedy?
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-28, 19:06   Link #2003
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I'm getting excited. Veldora is finally coming out!
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-20, 16:35   Link #2004
tsunade666

ongoing on reading on volume 10. ugh. rimuru rimuru rimuru. there is a reason why I can't like you. ugh. his desire to connect with others really grates on my nerves.

if he didn't cover up the fact that he wiped out the 20k enemies alone, there won't be much threat. they would suffer in terms of connection but who cares, his a DEMON LORD. but nope. ugh. I wish he retains heartless skill. I really didn't like much the LN version. too much talks.
Old 2020-05-21, 08:17   Link #2005
tsunade666

finished volume 10. as expected, rimuru always fails to meet my expectation. disgustingly childish he should go talk with a certain bone overlord.

while yuuki is indeed in need of award as best actor. he also gains greed here or avarice that would grew into greedy king mammon.

so in LN, yuuki didn't have greed from the beginning. his a lot weaker here but he has other skill, anti-skill that negates skills..... even ultimate skill(bullsh*t)

next part would be yuuki and going east.
Old 2020-08-14, 02:51   Link #2006
Asuka'
Nin Nin

want to ask about ln, on what ln volume is veldora got revived?
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-15, 19:40   Link #2007
AndrewR5D4

Rimuru has a nice harem, but the light novel gives me the impression that Hinata is his ideal woman... He keeps having Wisdom King Raphael scan her to see if she likes him, and so far the answer is always no.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-17, 08:23   Link #2008
dark44

Is Hinata of the novel different than the WN cause she is a slut in the WN i mean she have many lovers and doesnt have qualities to be a herione
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-17, 10:13   Link #2009
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
Is Hinata of the novel different than the WN cause she is a slut in the WN i mean she have many lovers and doesnt have qualities to be a herione
She is still a virgin in LN, act like normal girl sometime...
she also like to spend a ton of money on food and equipment
but the cold part is still here
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-17, 15:41   Link #2010
RDNexus

How much of a slut is her in the WN? In which ways?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-19, 13:43   Link #2011
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNexus View Post
How much of a slut is her in the WN? In which ways?
She is willing to use her body to archive her goal I guess?
everyone of her lackey aiming for her ( not like they can ) but Cardinal Nicolas already under her control that way ( This guy is a fanatic and only loyal to Hinata )
I would say... not to the point of slut
but... not a virgin either
experienced perhap
Old 2020-08-19, 22:33   Link #2012
AndrewR5D4

Sounds like the opposite of LN Hinata... She'd more likely snap a man's d*** off than use her body to extort help from them. Rimuru has tried many times to enjoy peaks at her body, only to stop upon sensing her killing intent.

Based on his crush on Hinata, I think LN Rimuru has an odd taste in woman. Please tell me she's friendlier in the WN.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-20, 12:59   Link #2013
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewR5D4 View Post
Sounds like the opposite of LN Hinata... She'd more likely snap a man's d*** off than use her body to extort help from them. Rimuru has tried many times to enjoy peaks at her body, only to stop upon sensing her killing intent.

Based on his crush on Hinata, I think LN Rimuru has an odd taste in woman. Please tell me she's friendlier in the WN.
about the same
but tbh she is colder in WN lol
and much softer in LN
Old 2020-08-20, 14:05   Link #2014
tsunade666

The LN has yuri vibes on it with her seems to like Rimuru but WN version is cold, it's implied she even sleep with the archbishop? or whatever that slim priest position is, she become better in showing emotions after Rimuru had removed the inhibition in her feelings that put on her.
Old 2020-08-20, 14:37   Link #2015
mickbis

I vaguely remember one scene
Where that Cardinal Nicolas beg her not to go
maybe after her resurrection... ?
Old 2020-08-24, 01:22   Link #2016
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
Uhm what's the differences between Yukki's Motivation in LN and WN

damn since season 2 won't come out anyway
why is Yuuki
Spoiler for spoiler:

http://t.garena.com/70462784
Find Dj aya or Dj Pedobear for more info

Greetings from Anime Daisuki!
AnimeDaisuki was created by saiben32.
For the Purpose of Inviting other Anime Lovers out there to talk and listen about anime.
AnimeDaisuki is a Room for Anime, Game and Music.
We welcome everyone to join our room.
Come and join and be an ULTIMATE OTAKU!
teddychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 06:24   Link #2017
tsunade666

LN version of Yuuki hasn't fully shown his character yet but he wants world domination.

WN version of Yuuki also wants world domination. And the reason is because he can and he would. He came from earth being all genius that can do anything and everything that doing anything isn't challenging. Being transported to another world had given him chance to do something and conquering the world pose a challenge that he accepts. He wants everything under control. His greedy that way.

In WN, Yuuki had shown interest to Rimuru because the slime had manage to outwit him(thanks raphael-chan) he, for once, had become wrong. That interest him.

In the WN, if the circumstances are different, he would like Rimuru as a friend or best friend. Rimuru felt that same that Yuuki would be a good friend if his not so twisted by his own doings.

If you ask me, Yuuki felt an SI-gary stu that went isekai and wants to become protagonist of his own story. Its just to happens that he is not the main character of the story but some happy go lucky slime that has full of flowers on his slimy gel body.
Old 2020-08-29, 07:00   Link #2018
Windsgrace

You forgot to mention in the WN inside Yuki is that King what ever that was shown as ultimate skills until he was powerful enough. The thing inside him wants to find raphael. However time is going in loops....The king wants to find raphael but can't due to fight Chloe (adult), a dragon and 2-3 demons which end up killing our MC each time the holder of Rapheal. She going from a child to an adult to a child as a true hero. Its a headache...Also Hinata wasn't slutty really from what I remember. Shady to get what she wants (since she was under the influence of Yukki's power or that curse guys power)
Old 2020-08-29, 19:03   Link #2019
tsunade666

I also don't remember Hinata being a slut but I remember her as a woman that would do anything to get what she wants, this is when she's being controlled by Yuuki.

I think that skill is angra mainyu. A degraded version of Velda's will to find his wife Lucia/Raphael.
Old 2020-09-13, 22:39   Link #2020
Zetsuen

Hinata slut no, correct me if I'm wrong, but Hinata had Yuuki's mind control in wn, therefore her very emotions were frozen and she basically didn't care about sleeping with a man or not. Hinata even thought her body was cheap for her objetives.
Zetsuen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
demon lord, evolution, isekai, op slime, reincarnation