AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-02, 12:43   Link #141
Kurohane

Yes, big thanks to zzhk for translating this, and so frequently too.
Old 2013-08-04, 06:54   Link #142
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

i'm reading vol 4 now, I be wondering since this serie is completed at vol 17, does Haruaki get any stronger ?

*edit*
I am reading vol 5 and realise Haruaki is helpless in most situations, a normal person trying to survive is really hard, when crazy killer keep on is appearing every corner you turn with no way on fighting back.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”

Last edited by mike211; 2013-08-07 at 07:58.
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 13:48   Link #143
zzhk
Summary Machine

Well, I've only read till V11, but I don't think this is the kind of story where the main character keeps getting stronger.

In theory, Haruaki has a major advantage in that he could gain ownership of any cursed tool without suffering any drawbacks, but that's not really the point of the story.

Besides, Fear and Konoha are pretty much top-tier already (although in actual fact, Fear is getting weaker in the sense that her choice of weapons is diminishing as she continues to seal them with Indulgence Disks).

Anyway, Volume 6 is done. Enjoy.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 14:48   Link #144
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Besides, Fear and Konoha are pretty much top-tier already
Spoiler for volume 10 onward:

Quote:
although in actual fact, Fear is getting weaker in the sense that her choice of weapons is diminishing as she continues to seal them with Indulgence Disks).
Well, except for
Spoiler for volume 11 onward:

Also, as far as I've read (volume 14), Haruaki isn't the type to get stronger physically. That's not his role in the story, he isn't supposed to fight but to ensure that cursed tools' mind don't stray away from their initial resolution by supporting them mentally, providing them both a place and an atmosphere where they can get rid of their curse without falling again in the darkness.
Old 2013-08-15, 05:55   Link #145
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

^ True, maybe I am to use to seeing MC on the battlefield and not on the sideline.

In any case thank Zzhk for completing vols 6.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2013-08-15, 10:01   Link #146
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Thanks zzhk you're so fast at translating lol so fast that I need to catch up on some of them lol
Old 2013-08-17, 01:00   Link #147
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
^ True, maybe I am to use to seeing MC on the battlefield and not on the sideline.
Haru does fight, he's just not the 'ace' player role that main protagonists usually fall into.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 01:19   Link #148
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I been wondering if we would ever see Haruaki father, in fact is Haruaki mother is alive?

Old 2013-08-18, 02:11   Link #149
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
I been wondering if we would ever see Haruaki father, in fact is Haruaki mother is alive?
We see "him" yes ( In a ... bit of a special situation one time though, *laugh*). We mostly see him in the volumes 1 to 14 in flashback from when Haruaki was younger, though.
Her mother, up to the 14th volume, we didn't see her at all. It seems like she's alive, but simply divorced due to her husband being always away, and now live her life without caring about her former family.
Old 2013-08-18, 03:55   Link #150
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Do Haruaki mother know about curse items as well?

Old 2013-08-18, 04:17   Link #151
Zefyris
図書館狼

I'm pretty sure she does, giving who was her husband, but to be frank I don't remember if it was said or not in the novels.
However, I think that we'll probably know more about Haruaki's family in the last 3 volumes. At the very least, I think it's almost sure that we'll know more about the father in the 15th volume; so informations about his mother may come with that as well.

Edit : Missed that post :
Quote:
Haru does fight, he's just not the 'ace' player role that main protagonists usually fall into.
Not really. He isn't that often involved in fight and even then, most of the time it's Konoha who controls Haruaki's body completely so you can't really tell that he's fighting himself.
Old 2013-08-19, 09:11   Link #152
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Thank for the inform.
I was hoping to know about Haruaki's family sooner, since his dad travel around the world collecting curse items, does his father use any curse tools?.
And his father must be one badass taking on all those organisation by himself.

Old 2013-08-19, 11:49   Link #153
Kurohane

Thanks zzhk for translating volume 6.
Old 2013-08-23, 21:30   Link #154
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Well, I've only read till V11, but I don't think this is the kind of story where the main character keeps getting stronger.

In theory, Haruaki has a major advantage in that he could gain ownership of any cursed tool without suffering any drawbacks, but that's not really the point of the story.

Besides, Fear and Konoha are pretty much top-tier already (although in actual fact, Fear is getting weaker in the sense that her choice of weapons is diminishing as she continues to seal them with Indulgence Disks).

Anyway, Volume 6 is done. Enjoy.
Thanks a lot for the translations zzhk-san, it a good story and eversince the anime I´ve been dying to know it will continue and end. By the way, do you plan to translate all the way to volume 17? just out of curiosity.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 07:53   Link #155
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

^ Vol 8 is done, Zzhk is starting Vol 9.

Old 2013-09-17, 09:11   Link #156
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Damn, I better get started
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 04:26   Link #157
Yami no Ou
まおう

I really need to catch up on reading,zzhk's translation is so fast that the volumes translated are piling up on me anyway thanks zzhk
Old 2013-10-16, 13:15   Link #158
bastek66

How this ended? I saw color pictures from last volume but they were just a fanservice posters.
Old 2013-10-16, 13:29   Link #159
Kurohane

Thanks Zzhk for the translations.
Old 2013-10-16, 19:14   Link #160
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Yeah thanks zzhk

Tags
harem, romance, shounen