Spoiler for 93:
Ukoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 18:12   Link #2583
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukoku View Post
A-Team has just released chapter 93:
Spoiler for 93:
well that line was kinda strange.... but it might be true ^^ well Tsukiumi lately said that "this is no fun" becouse only musubi gets to kiss minato ^^ so I guess tsukiumi wants to get some fun too :P

anyway minato has to take a notice that there are other girls besides musubi ^^ he might start to take a bigger notice to tsukiumi

wel I guess Higa will cheat again... he will use the additional 2sekirei since disciplinary squad is out..... like oriha will be used as hit dummy while the 2 additional might try to ambush kagari/ musubi/minato..... or even tsukiumi... like from behind...

but I hope that tsukiumi will wipe higa out.... minato wins... gets the jinki.... gets another vision... and returns home ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 20:34   Link #2584
Wrath88
Kissing...

Possible scene: Matsu calls Minato, informing him of the other Sekirei, and he calls out a warning to his own Sekirei, saving them from an ambush.
Old 2009-12-06, 22:29   Link #2585
Manic
real men love pink

what would really be awesome is the rest of his sekirei showing up and kazehana owning the fuck outa the cheating sekirei. I also wanna see some tsuikimi ownage in a few weeks
Old 2009-12-07, 20:01   Link #2586
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 22:46   Link #2587
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
yes its finally out thats the first thing im doing tonight when i get home.
Old 2009-12-09, 02:17   Link #2588
Ryuujin

I don't like the sound of the reason the disciplinary squad left. At all. Sounds like more people are going to be murdered in cold blood (Because of those people who got murdered because Minato wouldn't help them, apparently)...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 04:11   Link #2589
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
I don't like the sound of the reason the disciplinary squad left. At all. Sounds like more people are going to be murdered in cold blood (Because of those people who got murdered because Minato wouldn't help them, apparently)...
but who cares.... tehy knew the rules yet they wnet and broke them..... mostly like Kazehana said... they fight how much they want and then it got hard they want to run..... mostly most of them doesnt want to lose the girl-servant like from mangas..... one that will do everyhing they ask for and one that cant complain or wont do that...... normal girl rather wouldnt be like that so they want to keep them for sure...

Offcourse they are those who are kinda good at heart..... like the winner of 2nd match that got his jinki stolen by uzume (that ashikabi rather cared for his sekirei).... yet MBI doesnt care about this and simply they will get rid of the sekirei or even kill the ashikabi (since sekirei's are kinda their product so its like stealing their property)

guhhh sadly sekirei manga is only 2chapters per month at max.... and the waiting is just killing......but good that in next chapter we might see tsukiumis norito....

but I guess after finishing oriha... the 2additional sekirei might want to attack from supprise in order to get rid of minato... or even 1of his sekirei..... hmmm but in this chapter we kinda didnt saw Kazehana or Kusano who were with Matsu...

what if kazehana saw 2additional sekirei's of higa on the monitor... and decided ot go there.... since you cat get agaisnt the rules.... so she might act if they try to attack minato or kagari,musubi, tsukiumi........ simply additional sekirei vs aditional sekirei that were not officialy brought to the game ^^ well kazehana is stricly on 1v1 sekirei rule and she will punish everyone that goes agaist that ^^

it would be interesting if kazehana appeared there... and mignato won the 3rd jinki and so he saw another sekirei vision this tme of kazehana ^^ (well musubi/yume nr08 was in the room when minato was holding her jinki so he saw the vision)...
Old 2009-12-09, 07:46   Link #2590
Direwolf18

Om the flip side to that, they fought until it was fair, one on one fights. Now they need to go to things like 3v3v3 matches or possibly more in the future with only one Sekirei? The norm for ashibikis is only one, there are only a handfull that have a full bench of waiting sekirei. Its not cowardice when you choose to avoid fighting when being outnumbered to the point that even entering guarantees your failure.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 08:09   Link #2591
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
Om the flip side to that, they fought until it was fair, one on one fights. Now they need to go to things like 3v3v3 matches or possibly more in the future with only one Sekirei? The norm for ashibikis is only one, there are only a handfull that have a full bench of waiting sekirei. Its not cowardice when you choose to avoid fighting when being outnumbered to the point that even entering guarantees your failure.
but I doubt that minaka will put a fight like 3v1 becouse 1ashikabi has more sekireis while other ashikabi has only 1........ minaka will rather ballance it like only 2sekirei allwed becouse 1of the ashikabis has only 2sekirei...

and I guess minaka will put matches in a way that there will be 2groups...

1) group are the ashikabis with 1-2 sekirei... that are not appearing in the story... like background ashikabis.. and fight in this group will be made by other backgrounders
2) the leaders of north,south,east,west & DS...... will be main focus of the main fighting power that we will see...... they have 3+ sekirei and are known and feared by the 1group ^^

so dont suspect that minaka will use a group1 ashikabi to fight with DS, Higa or Mikogami since its unfair and the match would be boring.... minaka rather plans to ballance the game :P

I guess next match minato might fight with Mikogami and hmmm the west guy that seo was fighting (cant recall his name).... or maybe even Seo with his sekiri to punish him for heliping in the escape plan ^^

well Homura has a rival Akutsu so they have to resolve their fight.... maybe kazehana vs nr05 Matsu... so their fight is going to happen (I wonder if minaka will be cruell to create Yukari vs Minato match....... heh I guess here they will drop the rules and create the Sahashi group xDxD)

but the main question regarding Akitsu is :will she join minato's group :P it would be interesting if minato pilled up so many bonds that it was enought for akitsu to react to minato (against the scrap nr thing that mbi did.... well power of ashikabi is the power of fate after all ^^ and there is nothing stronger than that)...
Old 2009-12-09, 18:14   Link #2592
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
That's what makes em the baddies.

It's all the more reason Minato needs to be thinking "stop this" and less "play the game to win".

I was very hopeful when Mayu had said Minato would break the game for them. "Oh I should just play until I win THEN do something good" isn't acceptable. For exactly the reason you mentioned. People are fighting NOW, people are dying NOW, and he needs to man up and fight it.
AKnightWhoSaysNi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 21:07   Link #2593
Xion Valkyrie

This manga seriously moves waaay too slowly. If you compare the amount of story that Claymore or FMA is able to do in roughly the same amount of chapters, Sekirei is basically not really moving at all.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 21:49   Link #2594
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
so dont suspect that minaka will use a group1 ashikabi to fight with DS, Higa or Mikogami since its unfair and the match would be boring.... minaka rather plans to ballance the game :P
Dont suspect? Its Minaka, the dude is as shady as they get. I wouldn't trust the guy farther then I could kick him.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 23:33   Link #2595
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
Dont suspect? Its Minaka, the dude is as shady as they get. I wouldn't trust the guy farther then I could kick him.
well it seems with all the hints that minaka is minato's father, and he has somehow influenced how many seikirei that he has, and many of the sekirei minato's think that he will do something to change their fate that minaka has setup. Also considering miya's contractor hadn't wanted to participate makes me think that minaka will be arranging for akaishibi's with lots of sekirei to be remain that way. Then again it's a toss up considering if minato does find out about yukari we might get something interesting before the next stage.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 23:05   Link #2596
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
finally read chapter 93 and i cant wait for the next chapter. found it pretty interesting how minaka called the MBI ashikabi out of the fight. also Tsukuimi is going to destroy that sekirei in the next chapter.
Old 2009-12-24, 11:52   Link #2597
Tri-ring

Spoiler for Chapter 94 Norito of water:
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 14:18   Link #2598
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 94 Norito of water:
could you tell if the fight (match) is over.... and Minato got the jinki.... or its still ongoing ?? so maybe a conclusion of this match will appear in next chapter...

still the two additional sekirei are bugging me.... are they there to ambush and break the rules... or will they try to steal the jinki...
Old 2009-12-25, 00:19   Link #2599
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Oh man thats one very short lived fight, well I didn't actually think there would be some drawn out fight, given Tsukiumi's rank there was no doubt she would pwn with her Norito.

End of the chapter is pretty interesting tho.

btw is it me or is this chapter really really small, only 16 pages
Old 2009-12-25, 00:34   Link #2600
Ukoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
btw is it me or is this chapter really really small, only 16 pages
I checked on RawParadise and I saw that the author's other manga was just released. So, maybe that's way this chapter was so short, she's currently working on two manga now.
Ukoku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei