AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-03, 02:56   Link #81
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Kurosaki Isshin is now perhaps my favorite character in Bleach. Don't know why, he just has become.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
Old 2010-06-03, 04:15   Link #82
ArabianLuffy
One King One Legend

you know i just thought of something.........why couldn't they have done to aizen what *maybe* they did to urahara. When urahara first sent them to the SS he opened the way and when he touched it looked like it burned him pretty bad.....so whats up with that and why couldn't that have been used?
Old 2010-06-03, 04:16   Link #83
Langus
Optimus Prime

Because Kubo is too busy shopping for new furniture for his apartment to remember minor details like that...
Old 2010-06-03, 04:22   Link #84
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Forget the minor details, what happened to all the stuff that was implied one week ago?
Old 2010-06-03, 04:25   Link #85
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

The only way I can think of that Ichigo can gain the power to kill Aizen is if Aizen reveals that he sent Grand Fisher to kill Masaki, angering Ichigo so much that he goes full hollow (or higher) and kills Aizen in his mindless rage. Either that or he learns another form of his bankai, a useful one (all benefits he had seem to have been destroyed by enemy escalation).
Next week'll probably go back to Yammy so that the other 3 captains and Ichigo's friends can be brought back to fight at real Karakura (Ichigo will need the power of friendship if all else fails).
Old 2010-06-03, 04:31   Link #86
Langus
Optimus Prime

Aizen should just kill Isshin. That'll get him moving.
Old 2010-06-03, 05:01   Link #87
Arjayes

I must be the only one that likes when Ichigo is frozen in fear. I'm tired of the "I can do it!" attitude from many protagonists even when facing insurmountable odds. If I were a hero and I saw something I was convinced I couldn't beat, I'd be scared too. As a matter of fact, I like a lot of the things people complain about concerning the characters and plot. What I didn't like however was the Rangiku teaser that never blossomed into anything worthwhile. Then again, she could just be running to Ichigo before he goes to SS and/or running to Ichigo so she could enter SS when he does.

Last edited by Arjayes; 2010-06-03 at 05:50.
Old 2010-06-03, 05:04   Link #88
Knjaz

I still want to see Yama-ji all-out..... Guess it will never happen.... (if he's alive at all, and i think he is....)
Old 2010-06-03, 06:58   Link #89
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Maybe Ichigo's not frozen in fear - maybe he's just remembering Yoruichi without the armour (and without her clothes), so is in a happy stupor (or maybe he likes Aizen's new look and wants his own stupid cocoon suit thingy)
Old 2010-06-03, 09:32   Link #90
carcanclaw
Kitty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjayes View Post
I must be the only one that likes when Ichigo is frozen in fear. I'm tired of the "I can do it!" attitude from many protagonists even when facing insurmountable odds.
I agree that it's nice to see a protagonist react realistically to an impossible situation, but, like everything else in Bleach, Kubo hasn't really convinced the reader that the current situation is authentic. If Urahara and Isshin had used their Bankais and Aizen used his, then we'd know how if Ichigo really had anything to fear or not. Instead they stay in shikai, despite the fate of the world resting in their hands, and get beaten offscreen.

Also, can Kubo become any less effective at making good use of page space? These chapters are nothing but roundabout dialogue, OMG-face reaction shots, and a minimum of any progression of any kind. When it takes 7 pages just to get to the chapter title, something is wrong.
Old 2010-06-03, 09:36   Link #91
Nite-Wing

Aizen looks like Hollow ichigo mixed with ressurecion Ichigo so its safe to say the hogoukyo turned him into a hollow possibly a vastolorde and him wanting to eat ichigo is just for the LULZ.
Im a little mad they are going back to Soul Society yet again....-_- and still no resolution on any of the other characters that got wtfpwned again.

In regards to ichigo being afraid.......thats just him showing how bad of a protagonist he is. He has no goals and no reasons to fight outside of protecting his friends which hes not doing anymore. Hes basically just hoping everyone else will deal with Aizen for him to let him off the hook. Kubo needs to give Ichigo a goal badly, he has none now and this is pretty much whats come of it
Old 2010-06-03, 09:48   Link #92
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Oh I see. So the reason Aizen doesn't kill then now is because he wants to eat them later. I'm assuming that means taking their powers as well. Still don't know why he killed Hallibel then. Perhaps he just doesn't like women...

And yeah, Ichigo is facing doubt about taking on a opponent much stronger than him for, like, the umpteenth time now....
Old 2010-06-03, 10:26   Link #93
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

aizen = cell. you can even see the family resemblance

now, hopefully we can switch to hueco mundo - i really want to know exactly what kurotsuchi found in szayels's storage bit of his lab.

i remember there were the silhouettes of two bodies hanging there, that looked kinda like pesche and dondochakka.

i blame kubo for adding these minor mysteries that keep me hoping he'll answer them in the future...

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-06-03, 14:02   Link #94
Gin
*Artist

Those two bodies couldn't have been Dondechaka and Peche because they were there when they were discovered.
Old 2010-06-03, 14:15   Link #95
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
you know i just thought of something.........why couldn't they have done to aizen what *maybe* they did to urahara. When urahara first sent them to the SS he opened the way and when he touched it looked like it burned him pretty bad.....so whats up with that and why couldn't that have been used?
cus it was prolly central 46 whom had the ability to perform something like that when they did it to urahara, but considering that they're all dead >.>
Old 2010-06-03, 14:32   Link #96
ikorack

Did anyone else get the feeling that gin wanted to know, if Ichigo could kill Aizen?
Old 2010-06-03, 14:50   Link #97
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Some Fan.Art/Fan.Shadings from the current chapter ...

Quote:
Old 2010-06-03, 14:51   Link #98
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I think it was atleast clever how Isshin said "Only someone on his level could understand Aizen's power" and at the same time Gin says to Ichigo "You understand his power don't you?"
Old 2010-06-03, 15:25   Link #99
JustRob

Yeah I don't understand Gin anymore. His sucking up and kissing Aizen's ass is getting annoying. It would have been perfect had he backstabbed Aizen, but unfortunately. As for Aizen... I like the eyes, but ewwwwww.... What the hell have they done to his hair. Why is it always that long hair = more power? Seriously, DBZ did it wih Super Saiyan 3, and now Bleach follows the tradition. Damn.

Oh well, it's better then the ridicilous Frieza costume

Also I like how Kisuke, Yoruichi, and Isshin just got powned without even showing their bankai or whatever. Yoruichi hasn't even shown a freaking sword while we all know she has one.

Seriously, is now the time for such arrogance as to hold back your power? Don't they realize the fate of the world is at stake?

Well, not that I care, because I would love to see Aizen make the King's Key and own more.
Old 2010-06-03, 15:52   Link #100
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Yeah I don't understand Gin anymore. His sucking up and kissing Aizen's ass is getting annoying. It would have been perfect had he backstabbed Aizen, but unfortunately. As for Aizen... I like the eyes, but ewwwwww.... What the hell have they done to his hair. Why is it always that long hair = more power? Seriously, DBZ did it wih Super Saiyan 3, and now Bleach follows the tradition. Damn.
and remember when Raizen took over Yusuke's body?
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread