AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Old 2010-02-10, 03:02   Link #22241
otai

Send a message via MSN to otai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I fail at life.

Spoiler for September the Seventh, Day 6, Memories: Flashes in Space (Boredom):

Lateness due to human error. Make of that what you will.
You lied to me! T_T You told me no cheerleader uniforms on account of the otaku stench... Not that I'm complaining. Its par for course since she got stuffed into a bunny outfit.

BTW, I wonder if Itsuko had a cheerleader outfit too, but that was beneath Haruki's notice. Poor Itsuko...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
lol would the CG have a bubble on top of Haruki's head with his little bro looking like Haruki?
Make sure they have a Simon & Kamina pose.
otai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 03:20   Link #22242
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Quote:
Originally Posted by otai View Post
You lied to me! T_T You told me no cheerleader uniforms on account of the otaku stench... Not that I'm complaining. Its par for course since she got stuffed into a bunny outfit.
I simply take it as Haruki remembering things the way he wants to.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 04:05   Link #22243
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
lol would the CG have a bubble (I think it's called thought bubble or dream bubble) on top of Haruki's head with her little bro looking like Haruki?
Corrected (although Haruki considers him as a little bro to influence...)

Quote:
Make sure they have a Simon & Kamina pose.
So what kind of pose?
This one?

And where simon is sitting on top of kamina's shoulders or something and pointing his hands upwards like kamina?
Probably with this background
(see link Best Power Stance if images stop getting transmitted)

or a volcano background? (minus the emblem of Gurren Lagann)

Tell that to Binjovi when he gets here
Old 2010-02-10, 20:22   Link #22244
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Hey guys, I haven`t been there for 4 days and there was less then 3 new pages? What are happening to you guys?

Quote:
Despite it being out of season, I imagine Mitsuuru wearing an impractically long scarf as a shout out to John Smith. Victorian era clothing isn't that odd in the land of gothiloli. Well, most Victorian clothing for MEN isn't that odd anywhere else, just formal looking. Kyon getting angry at Small Mikuru is the first though.
\

I believe even in Japan his clothes would be weird, specially on summer. However, it might be good adding something about Kyon thinking he might be a gothloli guy. They wear similar clothes don' they?

Quote:
I don't know about the cartoon hammer in bad end, though. Feels like a bit like trolling after extreme "normalness" earlier. If you want gory, Haruki should punch through Kyon with a drill that pierces the heavens. If you want a R rating, just have Haruki strangle Kyon; painful way to go. If you insist on the hammer, try, "I've always felt your humor fell flat!" or "Now the coffin's shut!".
I really dislike this hammer. I find lap stick humor very stupid. I kinda like the drill idea, tough. Kyon being pierced by a literal drill from behind by Haruhi would be funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
Haruki... wearing a green dress. Haruki... who could not make his own wish come true for quite some time. Haruki... is the princess of green? The one we've been calling Midori is actually the male of the two. [/CRACK theory]
Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
Kaisos, I know we're in the same time zone, so I know it was late when you posted that. Did you not give any thought to people who might read that link just before going to bed?
I doubt. Even for his time zone he post umbbeliavable late.

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Seventh, Day 6, Memories: Flashes in Space (Boredom):
Nice scene. As usuall, I loved Haruki's toughts.

I would like to comment more, but I have no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
And it really doesn't make sense for Kunikida...who has barely interacted with Haruki.
I agree here, mostly.

Quote:
Haruhi considers Taniguchi a stalker, and has spoken out against him on multiple occasions. Here, Tani-chan is the reason Haruki really started to hate women. (lol five minutes)
I can see Taniguchi being the reason Haruhi hates men too.

Quote:
He condemns her by association, as well as her fangirling over anything remotely attractive. If Kyonko wasn't part of his brigade/he wasn't in love with her, he'd probably refer to her as "That Bitch Kyon".
I agree with Rambo here. I doubt Haruki even think on Kunikida. Not even to give her a shit name. Maybe something like "that other girl who tag along the whore Taniguchi"

Quote:
I try to avoid mentioning Western cartoons too much, since I doubt Haruki would have heard of them.
While I think you are right, I wonder if tehre are some Wester cartoons that are know on Japan? If so, Schooby would be one of then wouldn`t it? It is pretty famous, after all.

Quote:
No, seriously, if you think it's bad I'll change it. That's why I post these up here in the first place.
I also have an odd fealling about that. After your explanation I don`t really think too ooc Haruki nicknaming Taniguchi. But, as I said, I doubt he even aknowledge Kunikida. Maybe you can make a joke with that (as she being non-existent for him).

Oh, well, see you all somewhere in a few days. I am in Orland right now and it was a pain just to find this crappy internet cafe, but it is too away from the hotel (the internet of the hotel is absurdelly expensive). See ya
Heatth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 20:48   Link #22245
Binjovi
Artist

Send a message via AIM to Binjovi
Quote:
Tell that to Binjovi when he gets here
I am always here; ever-vigilant. Waiting.... Watching....

Also, while in rare instances a conversation will spark inspiration, most of the time I talk with Kaisos and Danchou about how they want a particular scene. So, if a Kamina pose is something they want, I'll do it; if it's not, I won't, since they're the directors.
Old 2010-02-10, 20:55   Link #22246
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binjovi View Post
I am always here; ever-vigilant. Waiting.... Watching....

Also, while in rare instances a conversation will spark inspiration, most of the time I talk with Kaisos and Danchou about how they want a particular scene. So, if a Kamina pose is something they want, I'll do it; if it's not, I won't, since they're the directors.
I think we do want a Kamina pose, yeah. It would definitely help with art discussion if you'd spend some goddamn time on MSN, though.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 23:48   Link #22247
orgolove

Anyone know of this one?

Spoiler for big picture:

http://rokudena-shi.com/doujin/11/ro...shi_sample.jpg

It's been produced in c77... by this circle:
http://rokudena-shi.com/doujin/11/kxk.html

I've been trying to find out where I can get this, but I couldn't find it. There's like hundreds of other C77 doujins available, but not this one

Can someone look for it as well?

The Share hash floating around with the zip file that has the name of the doujin, [キョン子×キョン♀] is for a fake file.

I couldn't find the actual file in japanese or american p2p.

Last edited by orgolove; 2010-02-11 at 13:24. Reason: Removed img tags
orgolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 23:54   Link #22248
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatth View Post
I really dislike this hammer. I find lap stick humor very stupid. I kinda like the drill idea, tough. Kyon being pierced by a literal drill from behind by Haruhi would be funny.
Am I the only other person who actually likes the idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatth View Post
I agree with Rambo here. I doubt Haruki even think on Kunikida. Not even to give her a shit name. Maybe something like "that other girl who tag along the whore Taniguchi"
So... How about instead, he calls them What's Her Face and The Ugly One? (Note: OBVIOUS joke. )
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
Old 2010-02-11, 00:43   Link #22249
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
So... How about instead, he calls them What's Her Face and The Ugly One? (Note: OBVIOUS joke. )
Oh god, must make every effort to not say "APPROVED".

In other news, I'm writing, and there will be stuff up later. Wonderful, wonderful stuff.
Old 2010-02-11, 01:16   Link #22250
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
I think we do want a Kamina pose, yeah. It would definitely help with art discussion if you'd spend some goddamn time on MSN, though.
To Binjovi: Yep I won.

Something like:

Haruki: THE SOS BRIGADE WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH THIS (Kyon: 1337haXXor) LEADER'S BAT!!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

Tsuruya: YEAH!

Kyon: Yare yare....

Last edited by bhl88; 2010-02-11 at 02:32.
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 04:18   Link #22251
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Fuck me, this is all I have for tonight.

Spoiler for September the Seventh, Day 6: Morning:

This post will be edited tomorrow with the other five scenes; I'm sick and I also have school in the morning.
Old 2010-02-11, 04:31   Link #22252
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

I thought the outline said Haruhi beat him there... oh well, guess Kyon's gotta catch a break at some point.
Old 2010-02-11, 04:34   Link #22253
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Answer's so obvious.

Yet so far away for Kyon. lol.
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 07:42   Link #22254
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
That comes off as far more plausible.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 13:33   Link #22255
edkedkedk
Hare Hare Sera Fuku!

Quote:

This post will be edited tomorrow with the other five scenes; I'm sick and I also have school in the morning.
Kyon is a wooden block if he can't pick up on that. Either that or he's just trying his hardest to avoid picking up signals. Seriously, I don't think even in the novels he picks up signals about love.

All the same, I love the Haruhi interaction here. She's gonna look cute sleep-deprived and trying to be genki at the same time
edkedkedk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 15:35   Link #22256
darksassin
Is this dangerous??

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkedkedk View Post
Kyon is a wooden block if he can't pick up on that. Either that or he's just trying his hardest to avoid picking up signals. Seriously, I don't think even in the novels he picks up signals about love.

All the same, I love the Haruhi interaction here. She's gonna look cute sleep-deprived and trying to be genki at the same time
Yeah, I would like to see Haruhi's sleep deprived face.
darksassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 17:51   Link #22257
luap1138

Quote:
Am I the only other person who actually likes the idea?

God, I suck. It took me roughly an hour before I finally figured out what you were referencing. But yeah, that is perfect.

Quote:

Don't fret Kaisos, we understand.

Anyway, good scene, though I was surprised at how short it was. Though thinking back now you did say that Day 6 would be short. I guess I just didn't realize how short you meant. But whatever.

Looking foward to the rest.

Edit: Just out of curiosity (and don't answer if you don't want to), but will there be equivalent Morning, Noon, etc. scenes for True and Hijack Day 6? I would presume this to be the case for True Day 6, though Hijack...

Last edited by luap1138; 2010-02-11 at 18:41.
luap1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 05:30   Link #22258
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by luap1138 View Post
Edit: Just out of curiosity (and don't answer if you don't want to), but will there be equivalent Morning, Noon, etc. scenes for True and Hijack Day 6? I would presume this to be the case for True Day 6, though Hijack...
True, yes, as for Hijack, that's still in the planning phases so I have no idea.

Also I'M A DUMBASS I FORGOT THAT IT WAS RAINING.

Spoiler for September the Seventh, Day 6: Morning- IT'S RAINING DON'T FORGET:

Finally done goddamn.

Well, that's like a third of they day complete. Progress is going well.
Old 2010-02-12, 10:49   Link #22259
luap1138

Quote:
True, yes, as for Hijack, that's still in the planning phases so I have no idea.
Ah, I see. Anyway, thank you for answering.

Quote:
Also I'M A DUMBASS I FORGOT THAT IT WAS RAINING.
NEVAR FORGET.

Anyway, my thoughts on the scenes.

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Seventh, Day 6: Morning: This Really Isn't a Date!:
Yes, Kyon. Yes, it's a date.

...No, you may not kill yourself. Now put the Glock down. Besides, I know someone who's looking for it.

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Seventh, Day 6: Morning: Radiant Smile:
Oh god. Kyon's mother is priceless. Also, I hope Kyon doesn't fly too high, otherwise he'll have a nasty crash at the end of the day.

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Seventh, Day 6: Morning: She's All Right:
Nice to see Yuki's back to her normal self.

Also, is the book she's reading supposed to mean "Roman Rituals"? If so, then I believe it should be "Riti Romanorum" (Rituals of the Romans).

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Seventh, Day 6: Morning: Professor Itsuko's Love-Love Attack:
...Esper Route is not going to be good for Kyon, neither physically nor mentally.

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Seventh, Day 6: Morning: Existentalism- Only One World:
Hilarious stuff. Life at Kyon's continues to be entertaining.

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Seventh, Day 6: Morning: Morning:
Wow. Kyon really does do nothing in these scenes.

Anyway, great scenes.
luap1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 11:34   Link #22260
scify
Sometimes minor editor

Send a message via MSN to scify
Quote:
Originally Posted by luap1138 View Post
Oh god. Kyon's mother is priceless. Also, I hope Kyon doesn't fly too high, otherwise he'll have a nasty crash at the end of the day.
Cut him some slack. It's raining, after all... that'll let him get a little bit closer to the sun before the wax melts.
Shadow takes all.
scify is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
genderbender, seitenkan