AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-03-09, 00:02   Link #181
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

hm, by any chance, do you mean the March Issue of Megami Magazine? If so, I dont happen to see them. This site shows what the March Megami magazine posters has in it.

http://wakaranai.animeblogger.net/?p=437

It'll be really helpful if anyone can tell me which megami issue these posters are in. I really appreciate it and thanks for the help .

edit: I found this magazine on the net and wonder if this magazine contains one of the images I was looking for by any chance. Since the cover has the same image as what i am looking for, I might as well try and ask if this is one of those magazines that has those images .

http://www.archonia.com/index.php?pa...icle&aid=34905
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 01:28   Link #182
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
edit: I found this magazine on the net and wonder if this magazine contains one of the images I was looking for by any chance. Since the cover has the same image as what i am looking for, I might as well try and ask if this is one of those magazines that has those images .
Two of the images are in there and three if you count the cover, but not as posters. I think you'll also be able to find all four in the Visual Collection, but again, not as posters. Finding them as posters would mean you'd have to dig into the backissues of Megami as they'll be all spread out. The first is the only one I'm not sure about, but I'd bet that is from the 2006-05 issue. The second is from 2006-02, the third from 2006-12, and fourth from 2006-01. The other trick is that, of course, it gets progressively harder to find old magazine issues the further back in time you have to dig. So, anyway, if you really want them as posters, that's one thing, but if you're willing to settle for nice-quality one or two-page prints, the Visual Collection and/or that Megami Deluxe (for some of them) are probably good ways to go.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 01:59   Link #183
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Ouch...that hurts, finding the magazines that are one-year old is definitely hard in where I live. I think i'll try to ask the anime stores to see if they have any 2006-02 or 2006-01. Though I would really want the poster where 3 main leads are in it.

But this is weird though, Why would they distribute the posters through the magazines? Is it because to attract viewers into Megami?

I notice there are ALOT of posters such as Bleach, Naruto though.

Thanks relentlessflame!!!, if I get a chance, I'll see if I can drop by an anime store and ask them if they either have any Nanoha posters/wallscrolls or still retain any old Megami magazine issues.
Old 2007-03-09, 07:39   Link #184
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

I don't think there's been an official Nanoha wallscroll yet, so they'd all be prints I think. And yeah, they only put those posters in single-print magazines to make them rare.

I have all the ones you showed but remember exactly where they came from is exceptionally tough. Sorry. A Megami comes with about 11 posters (x2 for double-sided) so it's just too hard to remember.

Tho if you look for Bleach/Naruto posters or any such type of series, you won't find them in Megami. Megami is all about girls girl girls. All I can suggest doing is to check www.e-animedia.net at the start of every month to see what posters are in it. Or better yet, check the image thread here because scans pop up earlier than their site updates. When you see a poster you want, get the mag. It won't get you the ones you've missed but it will ensure that you don't end up in this tight spot again.
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 12:56   Link #185
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Yes, I guess I'm abit late at getting the posters. Well, now that Fate/Nanoha in StrikerS looks more attractive than before I guess it doesnt hurt to miss the ones back than (just to encourage miself)

Thanks Dragnfly!

edit: about the www.e-animedia.net website, does it show what posters are inside each issue or does it tell you whats in it? Because I cant seem to find what kinds of posters are inside other than knowing whats inside. I dont know japanese language but I can see the word *StrikerS* on the discription of it.
Old 2007-03-09, 13:53   Link #186
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

http://www.e-animedia.net/contents/book/megami.htm lists what series it has posters of but doesn't show the actual posters themselves.

Dun worry about not knowing Japanese. You'll learn to recognize the logos of your favourite series really quickly, even if they contain no english
Old 2007-03-09, 23:28   Link #187
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

As the day of StrikerS is approaching, so are the figurines of the characters from it as well!

So far, from what I have been salvaging, a company called Movic has decided to mass manufacture Nanoha first though I would much rather want a Fate-chan first.

I still need to get the child version of Nanoha ><. I'll be attempting to save up to get the GMC Nanoha. If the StrikerS Nanoha + Fate comes out that I'm interested in than I might as well get the StrikerS's ones first

Heres the link for the StrikerS Nanoha: http://animenewsi.com/index.php?itemid=10097&catid=245

just scroll down and you should be able to see it.
Old 2007-03-10, 01:49   Link #188
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

HA! This time I'm holding out until I see what GSC and Alter are coming out with. Mainly because I don't like that one's face.

I hope to god they mass-produce the one of Fate arching her back tho. That was a godly awesome figure.
Old 2007-03-10, 02:31   Link #189
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Yup, same here!! I'm standing-by till Alter or GMC produce some Fate/Nanoha. I can sense Alter making one of Fate. Since they (Alter) is re-issuing the Alter Fate, theres a high possibility that they will make something out of her again.

By the way, Dragnfly which pose of Fate are you referring to? the one arching her back.
Old 2007-03-10, 13:45   Link #190
Lemon
Tiana Lanster Fangirl

the Nanoha figure looks nice~ Still want a Fate one, and of course a Tiana one X3

I want Nanoha Plushies...that would be awesome to clutter around my room along with my Sailor Moon ones
Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 01:47   Link #191
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

At one of the festivals there was one of adult Fate in a black bikini (buttom half unlaced and slipping off a bit) on her knees and arching her back. It looked like a mod of some other figure.
Old 2007-03-13, 06:01   Link #192
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Am hoping to see a Hayate and Fate's model to come out ...
Chi-no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-13, 11:54   Link #193
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-no View Post
Am hoping to see a Hayate and Fate's model to come out ...
well if strikerS hit hard then i guess that more figures will be made ~ im still waiting for a reinforce one to come out

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-13, 18:51   Link #194
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

ya know what would rock? Gashapon.
Old 2007-03-13, 21:12   Link #195
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

XD Those would sell like hotcakes if they ever did that... although dunno, they might have already O_o

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-14, 04:00   Link #196
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
well if strikerS hit hard then i guess that more figures will be made ~ im still waiting for a reinforce one to come out
Hopefully they will come out with that ....... Would love to get that too....
Old 2007-03-14, 23:22   Link #197
Kiety
Feito-ism
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
hm, by any chance, do you mean the March Issue of Megami Magazine? If so, I dont happen to see them. This site shows what the March Megami magazine posters has in it.

http://wakaranai.animeblogger.net/?p=437

It'll be really helpful if anyone can tell me which megami issue these posters are in. I really appreciate it and thanks for the help .

http://www.archonia.com/index.php?pa...icle&aid=34905
Deluxe won't have those posters, u do get a nice one of Nanoha and Fate though

If u want those 4 posters u'll have to track them down by auctions individually or look for the megami issues (via Yahoo Japan Auctions).

The first and last 2 are B3? size(or B4, not sure wat u call it), like 2 A4's stacked landscape mode, and the 2nd one is B2 size

I'm in germany atm for Cebit, but if u want to wait 2 weeks I can check for u which volumes they're from
Old 2007-03-15, 00:45   Link #198
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

^ I dont mind the wait . It'll help if you know which volumes they are from. I'm particularly interested in the first 2 since they are the ones with Hayate as well. Thanks alot! Hm, Germany...wish I can go there
Old 2007-03-16, 08:46   Link #199
kayomani

I just got back from a trip to Japan and while I was there I picked up several Nanoha related items which I could not see in this thread:

I picked this one up on release day and it sold out same day at the store in Akihabara where I got it:

DVD vol 4 promotional poster:

Visual collection book with stands:

Wall scroll / bed over sheet I have not really decided yet:

kayomani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-16, 22:01   Link #200
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayomani View Post
I just got back from a trip to Japan and while I was there I picked up several Nanoha related items which I could not see in this thread:

I picked this one up on release day and it sold out same day at the store in Akihabara where I got it:

DVD vol 4 promotional poster:

Visual collection book with stands:

Wall scroll / bed over sheet I have not really decided yet:

Wow... You mean they are selling these ???