Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2015-01-04, 23:16   Link #5201
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

So, I'd like to post this!
Top-Selling Light Novels By Volume 2014
Top-Selling Light Novels By Series 2014

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-06, 02:12   Link #5202
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneagain View Post
what floor did asuna and kirito parted?.. and for how many floors were they separated? I forgot
I don't think it was stated anywhere yet.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-08, 14:50   Link #5203
Lady_Asuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.D View Post
For ease of access, I have compiled a list of forum links to summaries of SAO web novel chapters 7 and 8 up to the latest part.

Credits and appreciations go to Flere821, SAOfreak, and tomtkp for devoting their time and efforts into making long and detailed summary of our favourite novels.

Thank you guys, for everything

Ch.7-8 Interlude II

Alicization END & Prologue

(Updated link of Ch.7 Pt.7)
What about the previous 6 chapters??
Lady_Asuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-08, 14:58   Link #5204
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Asuna View Post
What about the previous 6 chapters??
Thast what u saw in the LN
Old 2015-01-10, 02:38   Link #5205
l.kostas

http://dengekibunko.dengeki.com/newr...4-04-869095-9/
Sword Art Online Alternative GGO II - Second Squad Jam
Release date March 10
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 12:47   Link #5206
M.A.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.kostas View Post
http://dengekibunko.dengeki.com/newr...4-04-869095-9/
Sword Art Online Alternative GGO II - Second Squad Jam
Release date March 10
Isn't it more of a glorified fanfic?

"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

--From the Book of Haulia
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-17, 12:14   Link #5207
tidus_vmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarkzy View Post
Yes they are, and they are not gonna break up. They didnt in the WN and seeing how the relationships with the other girls are being tonned down and how lovey-dovey they are in both the LN and the anime they are probably gonna be cheesy all the way troughout the series
Quote:
Originally Posted by c933103 View Post
they did in wn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarkzy View Post
If you mean that they did break up, they didnt trust me.

If you mean that they did be cheesy, yes they were but not as much as in the anime/LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by c933103 View Post
they didnt break up in wn, i mean the latter.
Jarkzy, i guess this way it makes sense. Probably it was just a typo, because we know that in the WN they don't break up.

At least it's my read on your conversation

Note: In case i'm mistaken, sorry c933103 for editing your words.
tidus_vmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-01, 18:58   Link #5208
bdim310

So I have received word that another translator is going to start translating SAO into English. What is everyone's take on that? I am still going to read tap's (his quality is phenomenal), but we will get a release much faster.
bdim310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-01, 19:01   Link #5209
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdim310 View Post
So I have received word that another translator is going to start translating SAO into English. What is everyone's take on that? I am still going to read tap's (his quality is phenomenal), but we will get a release much faster.
I havent read past half of vol 13 since I wasnt in the mood, so, ok I guess
Old 2015-02-02, 01:37   Link #5210
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
As long as the guy isn't doing the volume tap's doing, I'm good. Who's the new guy anyway?

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
Old 2015-02-02, 08:25   Link #5211
bdim310

His name is defan. And he is going to finish vol. 15 while tap is busy. Tap is busy with RL stuff atm.
Old 2015-02-02, 09:33   Link #5212
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Just checked, seems he's only doing Kokoro Connect and Reki's new series The Isolator right now.

Old 2015-02-02, 13:41   Link #5213
bdim310

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Just checked, seems he's only doing Kokoro Connect and Reki's new series The Isolator right now.
He is an admin of the SAO reddit, and he posted in it saying he is going to get started with where Tap left off. Check out the reddit.
Old 2015-02-02, 16:06   Link #5214
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
He is an admin of the SAO reddit, and he posted in it saying he is going to get started with where Tap left off. Check out the reddit.
Found it after I ended up looking at some... questionable stuff. There's a reason I don't go on reddit. The /r/Gay for Kirito thing is somewhat understandable thanks to GGO, but seriously, what's up with these cult followings!? I've seen everything from Goomy, to a pebble as being worshipped on reddit. While funny, it can be quite disturbing at times, those religious fanatics.

Old 2015-02-05, 03:54   Link #5215
tidus_vmt

When is Volume 16's ETA?
tidus_vmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-05, 23:40   Link #5216
rladls2121

This is a weird question.
Why Project Alicization is necessary?
I only remember vaguely that the Japan wanted to be free from United States grasp.
What does it really mean?
And why I'm having a feeling these kinds of theme are not too far from real life situation?
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-06, 01:04   Link #5217
l.kostas

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
This is a weird question.
Why Project Alicization is necessary?
I only remember vaguely that the Japan wanted to be free from United States grasp.
What does it really mean?
And why I'm having a feeling these kinds of theme are not too far from real life situation?
quote from http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki...ct_Alicization

Quote:
With the era of the Cold War, and later, the collapse of the Soviet Union, people became less and less tolerant of the death of soldiers, while countries with large militaries, especially America, have been unable to give up their army munitions industry. With such conditions, the need for unmanned weapons to replace soldiers had arisen. However, as no countries export weapons to Japan, Japan's defense technology became too weak and, eventually, Japan had to buy new equipment from America. Although formally America is supposed to work together with Japan on developing new technology, in reality Japan has only been given outdated equipment. Thus, the need for Japan to develop its own technology came.
Old 2015-02-06, 01:24   Link #5218
rladls2121

I'm betting if they will ever have a plan to make offense technology rather than defence.
That's right, I was thinking both sides will use the situation as they please to benefit their own position and/or sake of the people.
Whichever it is, as in real life right now the future is rather different than Sword Art Online series, obviously.
A person such as Kazuto probably not achive his goal in real life if his country's future will take a path that can attack.

Thank you very much for the answer.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 08:55   Link #5219
l.kostas

Sword Art Online Alternative GGO II - Second Squad Jam cover.

Old 2015-02-10, 02:11   Link #5220
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.kostas View Post
Sword Art Online Alternative GGO II - Second Squad Jam cover.

Guns...oh so many guns... (wipes drool off face) I'm probably in the really small minority that's looking forward to an english translation of the Squad Jam series. ESPECIALLY if Sinon gets featured in it.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, kirito, non-harem, possible harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality