AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-16, 00:34   Link #1781
Bluemail
Zero of the roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Just to clarify, it is an expansion pack for the original Ougon?
That's correct. Word to word it says: "Ougon Musou Kyoku CROSS is an append disk of Ougon Musou Kyoku. To play CROSS Ougon Musou Kyoku is required." Well they call it append disk (might be how Japanese usually do it), but it is technically an expansion pack.
Old 2011-11-16, 04:00   Link #1782
~Ayane~

FFfff I was hoping it would be a new game. I was waiting for Lambda and Bern since the original OGM. Now they are being announced as a DLC long before the game even premiers. Damn. I am dissapoint.

Also. Do not want Hane. Want Rei
Old 2011-11-16, 04:11   Link #1783
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Splendid. So are they locked characters, or are they going to be part of expansion packs?

No Lion though? I am disappoint. I really want a Lion/Beatrice story.
Old 2011-11-16, 05:38   Link #1784
CrimsonMoonMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
Splendid. So are they locked characters, or are they going to be part of expansion packs?
Bern, Lambda and Will?
They're just going to be patched in like Jessica was.
Old 2011-11-16, 07:02   Link #1785
ShikiGamiLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ View Post
FFfff I was hoping it would be a new game. I was waiting for Lambda and Bern since the original OGM. Now they are being announced as a DLC long before the game even premiers. Damn. I am dissapoint.

Also. Do not want Hane. Want Rei
I believe the reason why they are doing it this way is because they probably weren't able to finish these characters for the comike.
Ryukishi07 just posted in his site that he's sad that he wasn't able to finish a proper "tsubasa 2" like he wanted. He's saying that Hane just contain 2 stories.
Also, he's going to release alongside hane a new short story called "Our confession", wrote by "The real culprit" (Probably yasu) talking about the tricks used on the game and how some of them were accomplished. It will probably be like a development of Will's answers.

07th expansion is now working double the work they usually did.
Old 2011-11-16, 07:05   Link #1786
Azule
Golden Witch

Send a message via AIM to Azule Send a message via MSN to Azule
I kinda spotted a sneaky update on the character page - Burn, Will and Lambda now have "To arrive this Spring" next to their name. So the wait isn't gonna be too bad :b
Old 2011-11-16, 10:26   Link #1787
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post

No Lion though? I am disappoint. I really want a Lion/Beatrice story.
Why must everyone think that Lion, a character with absolutely no combat experience beyond badminton, would be a suitable playable character. Sure, there are some who would've been suitable but weren't included (here's looking at you, Gaap), and others who probably less plausible but were included anyway because they were in enough fights to build a feasible fighting style off of, but really, what would Lion have done?? If anything, s/he will most likely be a supporting character to Will, like Maria is to Rosa.

I just know what you should be doing.
Old 2011-11-16, 12:31   Link #1788
Eriko 556

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Why must everyone think that Lion, a character with absolutely no combat experience beyond badminton, would be a suitable playable character. Sure, there are some who would've been suitable but weren't included (here's looking at you, Gaap), and others who probably less plausible but were included anyway because they were in enough fights to build a feasible fighting style off of, but really, what would Lion have done?? If anything, s/he will most likely be a supporting character to Will, like Maria is to Rosa.
I was expecting they were going to include Zepar and Furfur as playable characters. Zepar has endless defense power and Furfur has endless attack power.

Everyone in Brazilian Umineko's Community wanted Kinzo as playable character. Unfortunatly, none of our wishes was granted.
Old 2011-11-16, 12:37   Link #1789
battle22

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
umm Shannon can't fight too and Rosa. . so why not Lion?
Old 2011-11-16, 12:48   Link #1790
catastrophe8
Self Proclaimed Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikiGamiLD View Post

IT DOES
IIRC, In the VN, Rudolf held the Winchester with two hands and Kyrie held it with one...

Edit: Nevermind... apparently it's the other way around in the Anime
Old 2011-11-16, 12:48   Link #1791
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle22 View Post
Shannon has powers and Rosa can use a gun effectively... also unlike Lion the both of them were rather active in their respective battle scenes.

Old 2011-11-16, 13:05   Link #1792
battle22

Quote:
Originally Posted by momobunny View Post
Shannon has powers and Rosa can use a gun effectively... also unlike Lion the both of them were rather active in their respective battle scenes.
Kyrie and rudolf can do better with gun's. so why not they ?
yyes lol .they probably are making character's based on popularity
Old 2011-11-16, 13:31   Link #1793
Cao Ni Ma

Quote:
Kyrie and rudolf can do better with gun's. so why not they ?
yyes lol .they probably are making character's based on popularity
Are you sure? Rosa went full on pencil-in-eye jabbing, gold-in-sack smashing, round-in-mouth shooting crazy in her scenes. Rudolph shot at a stake by tricking her and Kyrie shot only once as well. They had a whole lot more material for Rosa than they did with just about everyone else.

Anyways, Im thinking that after this they won't add any more characters in a long time. 19 is the perfect number to leave it at story wise even if they could add MARIA or Gaap.
Old 2011-11-16, 13:40   Link #1794
battle22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao Ni Ma View Post
Are you sure? Rosa went full on pencil-in-eye jabbing, gold-in-sack smashing, round-in-mouth shooting crazy in her scenes. Rudolph shot at a stake by tricking her and Kyrie shot only once as well. They had a whole lot more material for Rosa than they did with just about everyone else.

Anyways, Im thinking that after this they won't add any more characters in a long time. 19 is the perfect number to leave it at story wise even if they could add MARIA or Gaap.
For kyrie EP7 Teaparty. lol. i realy wanted Kyrie, it's good that she will be Battler's support.now i want krauss and Natsuhi for Jessica as support's lol
Old 2011-11-16, 14:36   Link #1795
immblueversion

Quote:
Because Shannon and Rosa do fight, and have fought at least two times. Lion never fights once. Or have you forgotten?

(God, I love answering questions opposite to what's being asked.)

I just know what you should be doing.
Old 2011-11-16, 15:17   Link #1796
SonozakiUshiromiya
Reading your tale. :)

I'm still a little nixed that MARIA wasn't added, but I'm fine with the roster as is. I'm still hoping for a Will(with Lion as support)/Jessica storyline where Jessica asks them for 'relationship advice'.lol As for Dark Battler, I'm excepting him to be playable like how Jessica is now(no arcade mode). Storylines with the other characters(except for possibly Bern) would feel weird.
Old 2011-11-16, 16:57   Link #1797
legomaple

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonozakiUshiromiya View Post
I'm still a little nixed that MARIA wasn't added, but I'm fine with the roster as is. I'm still hoping for a Will(with Lion as support)/Jessica storyline where Jessica asks them for 'relationship advice'.lol As for Dark Battler, I'm excepting him to be playable like how Jessica is now(no arcade mode). Storylines with the other characters(except for possibly Bern) would feel weird.
I think not. I think the expansion will add storyline for all the characters that are going to be released.
Old 2011-11-16, 17:27   Link #1798
Joachim13
Finite Witch

After looking at the character select screen I was really pretty contempt with the 19 options, but I was still sad that there was no Zepar/Furfur, or alternate Beatrice(Witch of Rokkenjima) and thought that it would be nice if they add one more to fill that gaap at the bottom... Still psyched though!

And BTW, what's that area with the staircases and black cat?
Old 2011-11-16, 17:30   Link #1799
Cao Ni Ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim13 View Post
After looking at the character select screen I was really pretty contempt with the 19 options, but I was still sad that there was no Zepar/Furfur, or alternate Beatrice(Witch of Rokkenjima) and thought that it would be nice if they add one more to fill that gaap at the bottom... Still psyched though!

And BTW, what's that area with the staircases and black cat?
I'd guess the real version would be Ikkoku's house, the meta version would be, I think its called, The Capital of Books or something like that.
Old 2011-11-17, 18:13   Link #1800
Hadesu

Finally some news!! Apparently we can select the BGM in stage select now? Can someone confirm that?
Closed Thread