Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-03-27, 12:11   Link #2401
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinamen View Post
@X207
I've kinda been thinking about it since ch 82: after the whole being depressed after seeing only her eye scene, who's the first person Haruto meets? Kazama. He opened up to Kazama. Kazama has been getting a lot of pages(development).There's got to be a reason for that. Sometimes you have this gut-feeling that something aint right. And right now my gut-feeling is at DEFCON 1.
i feel sorry for haruto despite his past indescisions regarding the girl he likes. for once he's got a focus so it must not be a smooth ride at all.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 16:39   Link #2402
justavisitor

just read ch 83
Spoiler for spoiler:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2010-03-27 at 22:35.
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 16:59   Link #2403
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
just read ch 83
Spoiler for spoiler:
You mixed Aoi, Haruto's sister, up with Asuka, the new girl. lol.
Old 2010-03-27, 21:55   Link #2404
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
That'd be too much forced drama... What are the freaking odds of all those people meeting at random in one of the most densely populated cities in the world? Plus, if it's like that then why can't Eba just tell him straight? Or is she just embarrassed to look him in the eyes? I think it's something else.
been thinking but what if it wasn't as random as we think? He didn't really seem surprised that someone else was living at Aoi's place when he first met Haruto. What if he had heard about Haruto and how he was moving to Tokyo. He buddies up to him and immediately tries to take him out looking for girls to keep him busy and away from Eba as well as trying to get him a new girl to make it easier.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 22:36   Link #2405
justavisitor

@DragoZERO
Fixed, thank you very much ...too bad animesuki doesn't allow me to give you +rep
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 01:11   Link #2406
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
been thinking but what if it wasn't as random as we think? He didn't really seem surprised that someone else was living at Aoi's place when he first met Haruto. What if he had heard about Haruto and how he was moving to Tokyo. He buddies up to him and immediately tries to take him out looking for girls to keep him busy and away from Eba as well as trying to get him a new girl to make it easier.
i never thougth of that possiblity though in this case his attempts to get haruto to find a girl are uneeded .
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 09:04   Link #2407
mammothb

Quote:
now that's a probability too. on the surface it would look like he is the guy friend's replacement but when haruto found out he is actually eba's new boyfriend, there will be huge drama! nice~
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 10:50   Link #2408
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
now that's a probability too. on the surface it would look like he is the guy friend's replacement but when haruto found out he is actually eba's new boyfriend, there will be huge drama! nice~
Has there bin any proof that he is?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 11:54   Link #2409
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Has there bin any proof that he is?
nope, it's just people enjoying conspiracy theories...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 12:59   Link #2410
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

It seems to be true though. Why else is the author dropping all those hints?

But man, sometimes I wish Haruto would just wake up and look around him. Eba is gone!! There are so many girls just waiting to jump on him .

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 13:31   Link #2411
Cinocard

Quote:
But he has known Mishima and Aoi for some times. If he put up such an act, it's likely those two will notice right away. Well, let us see how this will go.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 16:04   Link #2412
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
@DragoZERO
Fixed, thank you very much ...too bad animesuki doesn't allow me to give you +rep
You have to spread the love around. Once you rep someone, you have to rep 10 other people before you can rep them again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i never thougth of that possiblity though in this case his attempts to get haruto to find a girl are uneeded .
I guess no one told him that this manga has a little harem in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
But he has known Mishima and Aoi for some times. If he put up such an act, it's likely those two will notice right away. Well, let us see how this will go.
Yes, we have to wait. There is not enough to go on anything. We're all just shooting in the dark here.
Old 2010-03-28, 19:44   Link #2413
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Maybe it's just the fanboy and NTR-hater in me but i don't see you guys' "hints" as clear-cut evidence.
So he wasn't suprised Haruto was there? Well Aoi seems to have already told him, otherwise he wouldn't greet him with "So you're Aoi-san's little brother?" in #82 . He's getting a lot of screentime? Well i saw 82 as a focus chapter for him, just as 83 was Asuka's focus chapter, Kazama in 83 however is seen in only one single koma - so much for his screentime.
I'm not entirely excluding the possibility of him being Eba's bf but so far the only thing that fits here is that we know he has a date with his girlfriend which to me was just a setup so that Haruto and Asuka wouldn't have to invite him for diner and be just the two of them since the chapter, as mentioned, focused pretty much on the her.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 02:51   Link #2414
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
So he wasn't suprised Haruto was there? Well Aoi seems to have already told him, otherwise he wouldn't greet him with "So you're Aoi-san's little brother?"
well Asuka wasn't very privy to such information and she'd likely be more likely to know over him considering she lives right next door to her while Kazama really only knows her through Asuka.
Old 2010-03-29, 12:41   Link #2415
ZeKeR
Superbad

well.... its something that we all must wait for
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 14:20   Link #2416
cyberdemon

new chapter is out.

Spoiler for chapter 84:

I'd say this adds a whole new perspective on theories

Spoiler for theories:

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2010-03-29 at 14:43.
Old 2010-03-29, 14:21   Link #2417
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

edit: too slow

Spoiler for 84:
Old 2010-03-29, 14:26   Link #2418
cyberdemon

Quote:
84 raws are out

Spoiler for 84:
hmmm

Spoiler for 84:

here's a new theory i have on some of Kazama's actions

Spoiler for 84:

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2010-03-29 at 14:40.
Old 2010-03-29, 14:39   Link #2419
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
hmmm

Spoiler for 84:

here's a new theory i have on some of Kazama's actions

Spoiler for 84:
Spoiler for :
Old 2010-03-29, 14:45   Link #2420
cyberdemon

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for kazama:

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life