AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-05, 20:15   Link #41
dovac

long time lurker here..anyways i just got this in the mail from a friend in japan
http://www.sos-dan.com/sosdantowel.jpg
Old 2006-05-06, 02:17   Link #42
Runningkid

my cousin is jsut going to japan next week asking wot i want her to get..... what should i ask for?
Old 2006-05-06, 12:01   Link #43
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningkid
my cousin is jsut going to japan next week asking wot i want her to get..... what should i ask for?
You should at least ask her to get the single of the show's ED, which I believe comes out on Wednesday.
Old 2006-05-06, 12:05   Link #44
Runningkid

hmm. i was more thinking everyday items. Now to decide which is best.... but of course i will ask her to get the single as well.
Old 2006-05-07, 04:16   Link #45
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo

want them...
Old 2006-05-07, 04:19   Link #46
mr.muffin

I want them too!! Hope they make figures of the whole SOS Dan.
Old 2006-05-07, 05:16   Link #47
Runningkid

is taht 1000 yen? or 100 yen?
Old 2006-05-07, 05:27   Link #48
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Does anyone live in Hong Kong? I'm having trouble finding vol.1&2 of the novel (Chinese version). I have 3-6 already, though. Everywhere I go to in Wanchai and Causeway Bay says they're out of stock. I plan to go to Mong Kok later. But if anyone knows, please tell me.
Old 2006-05-07, 12:22   Link #49
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
I can't post it anywhere so
Here is the Sheet for Opening And Ending Of Suzumiya Haruhi And their midi files
http://alphatrance.com/0engine/music/anime/index.php
Old 2006-05-08, 15:43   Link #50
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

sorry for the double post
just up for this

Old 2006-05-08, 17:01   Link #51
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

These look like "garage kits" but the one of Mikuru flashing her "eyebeam" signal is pretty good. I like the pose and structuring of Suzumiya but her kit looks a bit rougher.

Looks like the "demand" is soaring above the big company ability to put figures out and the garage shops are taking up the slack.

I'd *really* like to see that pose of Mikuru in mass production instead of something overboard like the third pic.

There's a lot of opportunity with these characters for multiple poses with different characters (especially lil' dynamic Suzumiya).
Old 2006-05-08, 22:48   Link #52
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
The ED CD comes out tomorrow!
Old 2006-05-09, 00:38   Link #53
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Yep he's out now (if you know what i think)
Old 2006-05-10, 09:43   Link #54
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

The ED's excellent, makes you want to dance along more. I'm still wondering whether to upload this to my iPod, I don't think I could resist the urge to dance suddenly in the streets. Now that would be disastrous. Maybe I'm not a total fanatic yet, still retaining some rationality, like Kyon.
Old 2006-05-10, 11:18   Link #55
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!

Ahh I want to get the Haruhiism totebag! So cute!
Old 2006-05-10, 11:37   Link #56
techiet
Shiori~

Send a message via AIM to techiet Send a message via MSN to techiet
Hrm, I personally want to see an SOS-dan backpack...
Anyone know of a place I could get a customized backpack?
Old 2006-05-10, 12:28   Link #57
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

I love the Long version of the Ed
But the other song... T_T
Sorry but Hay!! My Hears!
Old 2006-05-11, 03:26   Link #58
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

(DVD release info can be found here: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...69&postcount=9)

Details for the first DVD (Asahina Mikuru no Bouken Episode 00, due out on 6/23) has been finalized and revealed:

Features (both Limited Edition and Normal Edition):
- Special Video Presentation: Suzumiya Haruhi = Hirano Aya's the-makings-of clip
- Advertisement spots / TV Commercials / No-Credit OP & ED

Limited Edition Features:
- Cover Jacket Illustration by Itou Noizi (original novel illustrator, original character designer)
- Special Digipac Case (2 Disks)
- Soundtrack & Radio Program "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu SOS-dan Radio Branch" Project Corner CD
- Commentary Sheet + Postcard

Normal Edition Features:
- Cover Jacket Illustration by Ikeda Akiko (anime character designer)
- Tall Case (1 Disk)
- Commentary Sheet
=================
So far, nothing too big, but there's more:
Apprantely, this episode of Asahina Mikuru no Bouken Episode 00 contained in the DVD will be a 40-minutes long "Directors Cut Version".

Now, anyone who owns volume 6 of the novel, I ask you to flip to page 93, and look for these lines:
「...さらに『朝比奈ミクルの冒険 ディレクターズカットバージョン』を新たに編集した上で、DVDに焼き直して売りさばこう、などとも主張し ており、現在俺と涙目の朝比奈さんとで必死に止めようとしているところだ」
("Furthermore, she's also proclaiming that we should recompile an 『Asahina Mikuru no Bouken Directors Cut Version』, burn them onto DVDs and then sell them. Right now, me and a teary-eyed Mikuru-san are in the process of deseperately trying to stop her with all our might.")

Kyon and Mikuru won out in the novel... But it looks like Super Director Haruhi is going to succeed in getting that directors cut edition out after all...

In a way, you can say that Kyoani has taken this whole "remaining loyal to the original story" thing to the extreme.
Old 2006-05-11, 03:36   Link #59
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
So far, nothing too big, but there's more:
Apprantely, this episode of Asahina Mikuru no Bouken Episode 00 contained in the DVD will be a 40-minutes long "Directors Cut Version".

Now, anyone who have volume 6 of the novel, I ask you to flip to page 93, and look for these lines:
「...さらに『朝比奈ミクルの冒険 ディレクターズカットバージョン』を新たに編集した上で、DVDに焼き直して売りさばこう、などとも主張し ており、現在俺と涙目の朝比奈さんとで必死に止めようとしているところだ」
("Furthermore, she's also proclaiming that we should recompile an 『Asahina Mikuru no Bouken Directors Cut Version』, burn them onto DVDs and then sell them. Right now, me and a teary-eyed Mikuru-san are in the process of deseperately trying to stop her with all our might.")

Kyon and Mikuru won out in the novel... But it looks like Super Director Haruhi is going to succeed in getting that directors cut edition out after all...

In a way, you can say that Kyoani has taken this whole "remaining loyal to the original story" thing to the extreme.
lol yea, its the last 4 lines of the page. I'd definitely want to see this director's cut version. I wonder what they will put in it.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2006-05-11, 04:00   Link #60
mr.muffin

If only the DVDs had English subtitles and didn't cost so much...
Closed Thread