Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-05-18, 00:32   Link #61
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Hint #11 is "The show is set on an island filled with natural beauty, and an artificial island populated by science and technology."

Hint #10 was "A peaceful world where science can solve all problems."
Hint #10:I said it in a scenario type situation.

#11 I have no idea... Since we have 2 islands, you know what this calls for? it calls for WAR...(From what we usually know, a country filled with greenery will become a urban jungle later. E.G. My own country.)
Old 2012-05-18, 05:32   Link #62
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Hint #11 is "The show is set on an island filled with natural beauty, and an artificial island populated by science and technology."

Hint #10 was "A peaceful world where science can solve all problems."
Who's the other screenwriter ... Kamachi?!!
With that's it's somehow confirmed we'll have non-virtual battles, and all my ideas having a dark series crumbled (not that I mind though ). Albeit, it's still unknown if they'll troll us with a deconstruction or not

"A peaceful world where science can solve all problems."
: yet they'll create badass weaponry for girls to kick asses >.> ... seriously, I only know a few guys out there who have a peculiar conception of what "peace" is and 3 of them have been mentioned here already
Old 2012-05-18, 14:58   Link #63
VampirePaladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Who's the other screenwriter ... Kamachi?!!
With that's it's somehow confirmed we'll have non-virtual battles, and all my ideas having a dark series crumbled (not that I mind though ). Albeit, it's still unknown if they'll troll us with a deconstruction or not

"A peaceful world where science can solve all problems."
: yet they'll create badass weaponry for girls to kick asses >.> ... seriously, I only know a few guys out there who have a peculiar conception of what "peace" is and 3 of them have been mentioned here already
Maybe it starts out peaceful and then halfway through the series war breaks out turning the fun highjinks into serious battles.
VampirePaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 10:03   Link #64
Scarletknive
Meister

What time is it? Its mystery time. Ah-kekekekeke.

Mystery #12: Moe Hardworking Girls....BANZAI!!! *Dies after getting hit by Northern Cross*
What it actually means: Hardworking girls are drawn cutely.(?) I can die if there are lolis in there...*lolicon smirk*
Old 2012-05-19, 10:08   Link #65
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
What time is it? Its mystery time. Ah-kekekekeke.

Mystery #12: Moe Hardworking Girls....BANZAI!!! *Dies after getting hit by Northern Cross*
What it actually means: Hardworking girls are drawn cutely.(?) I can die if there are lolis in there...*lolicon smirk*
I'm pretty sure it refers to the main heroines.
Considering it has mecha and science, expect females to wear hard weapons and mecha musume !
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 10:56   Link #66
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Considering it has mecha and science, expect females to wear hard weapons and mecha musume !
While being cute too...
Me: Yes, lolicon lord(SaintessHeart)! I will bring them to you.

*Absolute Zero'd*
Old 2012-05-19, 11:03   Link #67
desrtsku
Nympholept

What's up with the girls these days?! If they don't have heavy weaponry or superpowers, they become ghost and zombies >.>

Quote:
*lolicon smirk*
Welcome to the club

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampirePaladin View Post
Maybe it starts out peaceful and then halfway through the series war breaks out turning the fun highjinks into serious battles.
It better happen soon enough in the story though, slow starts are dangerous to anime these days, even if the series is really good (it was almost fatal even to FMAB, thank god that one was strong)
Old 2012-05-19, 11:06   Link #68
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
What's up with the girls these days?! If they don't have heavy weaponry or superpowers, they become ghost and zombies >.>

Welcome to the club

It better happen soon enough in the story though, slow starts are dangerous to anime these days, even if the series is really good (it was almost fatal even to FMAB, thank god that one was strong)
Add me in bro.

Heavy weaponry for Gundam-Girls only.
Old 2012-05-19, 11:20   Link #69
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
I almost prefer those hard suits like in Bubblegum Crisis. We haven't had an anime series that featured that, haven't we?
Old 2012-05-19, 11:33   Link #70
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Add me in bro.
That one was just a figure of speech, of course, but if you know an actual Lolicon thread on this forum please inform me

Quote:
Heavy weaponry for Gundam-Girls only.
I request an exceptional use of heavy firearms for Mahou shoujo(s)

To MisaoFan : just bumped into the character design of some Mirai Millenium cast, is that the genre you're looking for?
Old 2012-05-19, 12:00   Link #71
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
To MisaoFan : just bumped into the character design of some Mirai Millenium cast, is that the genre you're looking for?
The mecha musume design in Mirai Millenium is not what I'm looking for, what I'm looking for is the mecha musume pics designated by an artist named observerz. Also, the heavy weapons will be drawn in a Chaos;Head/Guilty Crown style.
Even though Aniplex is producing the show, I'll expect Tatsuya Katou as the music composer because I loved his epic tracks used in Qwaser of Stigmata and Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere (combining these two styles in this show's music will be awesome).
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-05-19, 21:32   Link #72
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
That one was just a figure of speech, of course, but if you know an actual Lolicon thread on this forum please inform me

I request an exceptional use of heavy firearms for Mahou shoujo(s)

A certain "magical girl" who uses Nanoha's relics(Well, look-alike and also has the reference of using Nanoha's way of making friends or understand each other.) will like to speak to you.
Old 2012-05-20, 03:22   Link #73
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
The mecha musume design in Mirai Millenium is not what I'm looking for, what I'm looking for is the mecha musume pics designated by an artist named observerz. Also, the heavy weapons will be drawn in a Chaos;Head/Guilty Crown style.
I see now, but the weapon might be another story though ... BTW I like how you guys use loli as references all the time

Quote:
Even though Aniplex is producing the show, I'll expect Tatsuya Katou as the music composer because I loved his epic tracks used in Qwaser of Stigmata and Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere (combining these two styles in this show's music will be awesome).
Not sure about that though, it's almost pretty impossible to guess who's gonna provide an anime's soundtrack, there are even times it changes season after season.

Quote:
A certain "magical girl" who uses Nanoha's relics(Well, look-alike and also has the reference of using Nanoha's way of making friends or understand each other.) will like to speak to you.
Are you talking about Vivio?
Old 2012-05-20, 03:53   Link #74
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
I see now, but the weapon might be another story though ... BTW I like how you guys use loli as references all the time

Not sure about that though, it's almost pretty impossible to guess who's gonna provide an anime's soundtrack, there are even times it changes season after season.

Are you talking about Vivio?
Read my post.(Note:"Reference")
It is not from Nanoha... So since I can't get you via moderator... I will just post it on spoiler.
Consider si-fi girl action and heavy weapons girl a.k.a heavyarms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akarin View Post
Images
Updated
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Here. Why?
1) It involves relics from ancient times.
2) Sci-fi girl action with heavy weaponry.(And powerful)
3) Took some of Nanoha's element of Befriending.
Old 2012-05-20, 09:32   Link #75
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ Oh you were talking about her! My bad , but it would have been much quicker if you just said the girl I use as avatar
Old 2012-05-20, 11:58   Link #76
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

When you mix Nanoha, Madoka and Symphogear's references completed with mecha musume and science theme, you'll get a ultimate magical girl sci-fi action : Vinto de Pint !
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-05-21, 10:04   Link #77
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
^ Oh you were talking about her! My bad , but it would have been much quicker if you just said the girl I use as avatar
I am lazy to use avatar as free answers usually.

What time is it now? It is Teru Time!

"AHH SORRY I DON'T MEAN THAT! WRONG SERIES SORRY! " *stomped by the big guy*

I mean mystery time.

Mystery #13: Mecha designer did make character designs from other series. Any hints bros?

Note: The little guy there is me, whereas the big guy is... one of Teru's fan... You guys find out who is Teru.(Though I am expecting an answer soon from MisaoFan.)

To MisaoFan, Symphogear is considered a mix of Nanoha w/ macross w/ Gundams.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-05-21 at 10:18. Reason: Is there a need to spoiler the pics?
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 13:12   Link #78
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Mystery #13: Mecha designer did make character designs from other series. Any hints bros?
A mecha designer who's also a character designer ? ... well I only know Satou Keiichi and Shimada Humikame ... but the later is actually more a "book illustrator" and both of them already have a confirmed project this year
Old 2012-05-21, 18:48   Link #79
duckroll
綺羅星★!

The hint is actually more detailed than that. It says that the mecha designer has previously done original character designs for other series, as opposed to just animation character designs. So someone like Shimada Humikame is what we should be looking out for.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 20:03   Link #80
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

It seems to be going for a mecha/sci-fi slant, which is fine with me. Mecha was a bit moribund there for a while, good to see it coming back.

The question is if they can squeeze something new out. The hints seem to point towards a slightly mythic vibe, and the fact the protagonist will be a girl will give an interesting twist (given Mecha is traditionally dominated by guys). What would put me off if it's just going for a generic Moé or Harem angle. That said, I don't see them going through this whole "hint hint" rigamarole for a generic show.
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishoujo, comedy, ecchi, science fiction