AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Angel Beats!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-14, 09:36   Link #1
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Angel Beats! FanFiction Discussion

Welcome to the Angel Beats! FanFiction Discussion thread.

This thread is meant for Angel Beats! fanfiction and its discussion. Fanfiction works can be either posted in this thread or in the Fan Creations Forum and linked to in this thread. You may also link to Fanfiction works posted on other sites and discuss it here.

General rules of our forum still apply:
  • No sexually explicit material. Yes, this goes for text format as well.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members
  • Have fun, but post intelligently

Please respect the authors, fanfictions are written in their free time, they have have no gain and owe you nothing; if they like a particular character and/or a particular pattern for their story, it's a personal choice and can't be blamed. In general, you are free to post constructive criticisms but not insults which (as in any other part of the forums) won't be tolerated. Remember that writers post here to get help and not to get troubles.

Thanks and have fun
Old 2010-04-14, 19:11   Link #2
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Noice.

I'll post up my own sometime today I hope
Old 2010-04-15, 13:30   Link #3
Wrath88
Kissing...

After the humorous ep 2, I felt the urge to just write one. OC, pre-otonashi. Should be done within 3 parts, max.

Spoiler for Part 1:

Last edited by Wrath88; 2010-04-15 at 19:55.
Old 2010-04-15, 14:40   Link #4
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
After the humorous ep 2, I felt the urge to just write one. OC, pre-otonashi. Should be done within 3 parts, max.
Interesting, not sure where you're going with it, though.

Suggestion: Do something with TK's line(s) such that readers know it's not in the language everyone else is speaking? Italics, or brackets, or even reversing the trend so he speaks in Japanese, I dunno, but something.
Old 2010-04-15, 20:39   Link #5
Wrath88
Kissing...

Spoiler for part 2:

The last part should tie it up. I need to mug for exams soon.
Old 2010-04-15, 22:03   Link #6
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Spoiler for Guild Bonding:
Old 2010-06-04, 19:01   Link #7
Dark Wing

I just got this crazy idea for a fic inspired by events in episode 10 and the picture below. Hinata and Yui do meet each other in the next life but as opposite genders!...I know gender bender totally unoriginal but work with me here.

Last edited by Dark Wing; 2010-06-04 at 20:17.
Old 2010-06-04, 19:48   Link #8
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Well, I am considering writing a sci-fi alternate prequel to Angel Beats, not sure if it's a good idea to proceed. And I need to ask my friend's permission if I am allowed to use his OC.

But title is "Angel/Their duty"

Summary: Before the SSS, the system was watched over by 4 Angels. This narrates Kanade's mission to maintain the balance. This is the angels' duty.

Characters
Kanade, codename: Tenshi/Angel
Asriel, codename: Exile
Shizuka (friend's OC), codename: Lucifer
Alice, codename: Seraphim.

These 4 also make up the student council.
Kanade- student president
Asriel- Vice president
Shizuka- Treasurer
Alice- Secretary

In terms of appearance, the 4 look very similar to Kanade herself (as angels), each of them has silver hair. But different hair style and eye colour.

Asriel: Twin tails, green eyes
Shizuka: Ponytail, Azure blue eyes
Alice: Short hair (but hair covers one half of face), hetero yellow, red eye (red eye is covered by eye patch and hair)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2010-09-30, 22:29   Link #9
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I'm having plans on a fanfiction on Angel Beats! entitled Angel Beats! D.S. ~Dal Segno~. It follows the story of the reincarnated Otonashi and Kanade from Episode 13 and it slowly builds up to a sort-of "what happens to x" story.

It's still on planning stage, as I still need to fill up the names of the reincarnated cast. I dunno if I should go with the original names (Yuri Nakamura) or make a new name (Yuriko Nakahara for Yuri).
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2012-06-22, 09:18   Link #10
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Woah, I've been searching the abyss of animesuki for this thread~ And I finally found it thanks to someone

BTW, I have my own sequel of Angel Beats!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7849095/1/Lips_of_an_Angel

Please tell me what you think of it

BTW it's a slice of life
Old 2012-06-28, 05:56   Link #11
unlimitedcadworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
Woah, I've been searching the abyss of animesuki for this thread~ And I finally found it thanks to someone

BTW, I have my own sequel of Angel Beats!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7849095/1/Lips_of_an_Angel

Please tell me what you think of it

BTW it's a slice of life
So far, it's a very beautiful story, and I hope you continue developing it to its natural conclusion.
As for ideas, I am mainly interested in how everyone else will regain their memories as the main plot progresses.
Though, that may not make sense if it's already decided towards everyone remembering what came before.
Old 2012-07-04, 21:16   Link #12
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimitedcadworks View Post
So far, it's a very beautiful story, and I hope you continue developing it to its natural conclusion.
As for ideas, I am mainly interested in how everyone else will regain their memories as the main plot progresses.
Though, that may not make sense if it's already decided towards everyone remembering what came before.
To be informed, this story revolves only around Kanade and Yuzuru. If you ever wondered why the SSS remembers their memories while they both don't remember much.