AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-06, 20:09   Link #23121
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
he has, but just once in the phantom slasher story he was subdued by Yukari and Ruby's magic
What chapter was that? I can't recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Wonder who's "Jasmine".
A disposable character with the sole purpose of making the reader feel bad for Akua.
Old 2012-09-06, 20:31   Link #23122
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
A disposable character with the sole purpose of making the reader feel bad for Akua.
Hmm...Iam thinking more that's the "other" personality of Moka.

What a twist! XD
Old 2012-09-06, 20:40   Link #23123
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
What chapter was that? I can't recall.
:
chapter 6...
Old 2012-09-07, 00:26   Link #23124
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
chapter 6...
and the next one, occurred some time ago, in chapter 40 - 41, which is a some pretty wide gap - because about 34 - 35 chapters have passed, between each of Tsukune's "out of control" episodes.

So, based on that, I think that Ikeda doesn't want Tsukune's out of control episodes to occur two often.

Not, to mention, what kind of benefit would Tsukune's out of control episode have,
I doubt he would capable of defeating Gyokuro in his "berserk state", since she is an equal to, or maybe even stronger, now that she has Alucard under her control, Tohou Fuhai - and we know how the fight between Tohou Fuhai and "berserk Tsukune" ended, and personally I doubt that Gyokuro would as merciful as Tohou Fuhai if she is going to be put in a similar situation .

In other words, I see no benefit of Tsukune going out of control, in the current situation, it would be just a simple way of Tsukune getting himself killed or worse , at least that's my opinion on a development like that.

Of course, I could see a development happening, where Tsukune gets even closer to the limit of power that he is capable of "safely" controlling, to the point, where he would be unable to hide his bodies "transformation" from Inner Moka, during some desperate attempt to protect her, which will make Inner Moka aware of the risks that come with Tsukune's recent power up, but I doubt he will start losing his sanity in the process - in other words, it will be something similar, to what Tsukune did, during the final fight against Hokuto, in the first season.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-09-07 at 00:55.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 06:00   Link #23125
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Wonder who's "Jasmine".
I'm guessing she was Akuha's real sister.

All this time, I've suspected that Akuha's supposed origins (the illegitimate daughter of Issa Shuzen) were all a lie so she could've gotten close to Akasha. The appearance of Jasmine leads credence to that theory.

Very interesting, no? I also find it interesting that she apparently has a glass jaw, I honestly hadn't expected that from her. Though considering how much she depended on the Jigentou to avoid any kind of serious injuries, it makes perfect sense. Suffering from overcompensation definitely suits her as a character flaw. Not to mention she again fails to learn why her loved ones (Jasmine, Moka) are so upset with her. As the old saying goes, those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it, something Akuha Shuzen has definitely done.

And kudos to Chris38, for viewing Tsukune's jet black form objectively. Yeah, if he resorts to that, he'll lose his mind, and his life soon after that. Not worth the risk. Man, I really can't wait for the next chapter, which will show the beginning of the end of Fairy Tale. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 06:11   Link #23126
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Who knows that we might got an akua arc after this.
Oh, and perhaps we got to see her mother too.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 21:32   Link #23127
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
Who knows that we might got an akua arc after this.
Oh, and perhaps we got to see her mother too.
Doubtful. She's consumed and most likely absorbed by Alucard. While I do think that she may have a role, I don't she will be visible, more of a telepathic sort of assistance that helps Tsukune/Ura and Co. figure out how to take down Alucard.

I believe Akasha will die with Alucard, freeing Ura of the burdens of the past and allowing her and her friends the chance to move on.

And hell, Akasha coming back would be ending the story. The gal's so ridiculously strong, she'd make the entire fighting dynamic imbalanced.
Old 2012-09-08, 22:02   Link #23128
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

I don't want to admit myself that akasha is the strongest in the series. There has to be someone who is on par to her or perhaps stronger.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 23:48   Link #23129
Tachibana
タチバナ

I'm praying that Akasha does come back...
Old 2012-09-09, 00:07   Link #23130
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
Doubtful. She's consumed and most likely absorbed by Alucard. While I do think that she may have a role, I don't she will be visible, more of a telepathic sort of assistance that helps Tsukune/Ura and Co. figure out how to take down Alucard.

I believe Akasha will die with Alucard, freeing Ura of the burdens of the past and allowing her and her friends the chance to move on.

And hell, Akasha coming back would be ending the story. The gal's so ridiculously strong, she'd make the entire fighting dynamic imbalanced.
Not exactly, since Ikeda could always permanently weaken her powers, due to her long stay within Alucard's body and if she does return, I think that option is quite likely.

And I think that it's quite likely that Akasha is going to return, after all she still needs to meet Tsukune - most likely, her future son in law .

Furthermore, it would be too tragic for Inner Moka to not be capable of seeing her mother again, and she won't have any moments of her left, after she, most likely is going to "lose" Outer Moka and the Rosario - which, in my opinion will fall into the Masked King's hands in someway, after Gyokuro will be defeated.

Not to mention, who else, but Akasha, would be capable of teaching Inner Moka and Tsukune how to efficiently use and control their Shinso powers, which will be absolutely necessary, when it comes to resolving Tsukune's condition - since it would be pretty weird to me, if both Tsukune and Inner Moka managed to learn how to properly use their Shinso powers on their own - in my opinion they still need a tutor for that, especially to make them capable of using skills that are only restricted to someone who has the blood of a Shinso vampire in their veins.

After all, only a Shinso vampire can make them aware of the true potential of their blood, and it has to be a Shinso vampire that Inner Moka and Tsukune, along with Mikogami would trust - and so far, there hasn't been anyone else, who would qualify to this, apart from Akasha.
Old 2012-09-09, 20:17   Link #23131
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Not exactly, since Ikeda could always permanently weaken her powers, due to her long stay within Alucard's body and if she does return, I think that option is quite likely.

And I think that it's quite likely that Akasha is going to return, after all she still needs to meet Tsukune - most likely, her future son in law .

Furthermore, it would be too tragic for Inner Moka to not be capable of seeing her mother again, and she won't have any moments of her left, after she, most likely is going to "lose" Outer Moka and the Rosario - which, in my opinion will fall into the Masked King's hands in someway, after Gyokuro will be defeated.

Not to mention, who else, but Akasha, would be capable of teaching Inner Moka and Tsukune how to efficiently use and control their Shinso powers, which will be absolutely necessary, when it comes to resolving Tsukune's condition - since it would be pretty weird to me, if both Tsukune and Inner Moka managed to learn how to properly use their Shinso powers on their own - in my opinion they still need a tutor for that, especially to make them capable of using skills that are only restricted to someone who has the blood of a Shinso vampire in their veins.

After all, only a Shinso vampire can make them aware of the true potential of their blood, and it has to be a Shinso vampire that Inner Moka and Tsukune, along with Mikogami would trust - and so far, there hasn't been anyone else, who would qualify to this, apart from Akasha.
Very possible. I'm much more of a pessimist towards Akasha's position, but I guess that could work....

But it would be nice for her to meet Moka's "special person"
Old 2012-09-10, 16:40   Link #23132
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...oh don't get me started on my little ficcelts about Akasha again...

But since it's suppose to be said that Shinso loose their power once the blood has been extracted, theoretically, Akasha shouldn't be a Shinso vampire anymore. Which probably puts her about 2 levels above Gyokuro...unless Gyokuro did some enhancements/training.

So it should be okay power lvl-wise for the story to Akasha to come back in that weakened state. With her vast knowledge of their enemy, she'd be perfect to throw in with Tsukune's lot and to reunite the Dark Lords once more.
Old 2012-09-10, 21:17   Link #23133
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
When it comes to Akasha... to be completely honest, as much as I'd like to see her return (mostly so that we get some form of closure between her and Moka), I have a horrible feeling that at worst, it's not going to happen, or at best, she's going to have no power whatsoever (unless Ikeda does an asspull that would just be horrendous). The reason? It took (presumably) all her power to seal Alucard away, or at least most of it (otherwise she probably would've busted out of him first chance she got). Alucard is now once more awake, or at least in the process. And we have no Akasha. This suggests to me that Akasha's power is no longer in effect, that Alucard managed to overpower her sealing... and going on some assumptions, the only ways to overpower that sealing are A) she's dead, possibly digested within Alucard or B) she has no power left to seal him with

Yes, grim possibilities... but also somewhat on the realistic side

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 23:35   Link #23134
Johnny
Working the bags...

Akasha will probably be released from the Alucard similar to this...
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 23:37   Link #23135
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Akasha will probably be released from the Alucard similar to this...
Spoiler:
O GOD WTF DID I JUST WATCH, I highly doubt Akasha will be "released" tho, probably come back as some "last memory spirit form" but i doubt she will "come back"
Old 2012-09-11, 00:14   Link #23136
Chris38

Well, I see some pessimistic vibes about Akasha's return, but let's not forget that Ikeda doesn't prevent himself from pulling developments, pretty much out of nowhere - like what he did with the Rosario having an "Alucard control feature installed within it"

And this development is precisely the reason why I think that Akasha is still "alive" within that thing - after all, what do you think allows this device to "control Alucard's actions", when it doesn't have any connection with Moka, anymore and her Shinso blood as well, since the seal has been broken, and the Rosario has also been forcefully separated from Moka's body.

In other words it shouldn't have any connection with Alucard, and as a result have no remotely possible way of controlling Alucard's actions, unless it's function somehow depends on the fact that Akasha is still alive in that thing.

After all, I don't think of anything else, that could explain, how the Rosario is capable of controlling Alucard's actions, when theoretically speaking, all of it's relation with Alucard should have been cut, once the seal has been broken, unless the Rosario also has some kind of link with it's creator Akasha, and this "connection" is what allows Alucard to be controlled by whoever has the Rosario in his possession, and it definitely opens up the possibility of Akasha returning from that thing, after all if the Rosario has some connection with Akasha it most likely, can be used, to bring her back.

It still won't be an easy task, but I see the revelation of the Rosario having the function to control Alucard, as one of the plot points, that could open up the road to "freeing" Akasha from Alucard's body.
Old 2012-09-11, 08:05   Link #23137
Tachibana
タチバナ

When Akasha was supposedly absorbed into Alucard, she had multiple tentacles impale her, these tentacles whould have started to try and absorb her and dig into her body, like what happened to Moka when she was ensnared by Alucard, but before the process reached too far, Alucard brought her into his body and the monster was then sealed, in other words, Akasha is partially fused with Alucard like Akua has stated, and is still very much alive, all a smart person would have to do is sever the tentacles and bring Akasha back. If Ikeda didn't want Akasha to make a comeback, than he should have killed her off when she was absorbed, another thing is the sealing process, when Akasha was absorbed into Alucard's body, she would have needed to be alive in order to seal him away, whatever Akasha did also put her to sleep as well, and I agree with Chris38, that the Rosary can open one of many plots that can bring her back.

I definitely see her coming back, but I wonder how Ikeda would do it.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-09-29 at 07:34.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 00:49   Link #23138
Voceane

Doesn't there is a lot of Cocoa in Max Cola?
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 01:03   Link #23139
Chris38

To ease anyones worries, I'm just saying that the next chapter will come out, since it's in the current month's magazine's TOC:

Quote:
Jump SQ #11 (04/10):
To Love-Ru Darkness (Cover & Lead Color Page)
Ao no Exorcist
Gag Manga Biyori
Owari no Seraph (Color Page)
Binbougami ga!
Boku no Manga
Rurouni Kenshin -Kinema-ban-
Betsuni Iikedo
Shin Tennis no Oujisama (Color Page)
Houkago no Oujisama
Kakkokawaii Sengen!
AnoHana
Claymore
Kono Oto Tomare! (Color Page)
Teiichi no Kuni
Tanken Driland
Boo Witch / Maeda Rie (Color Page, One Shot)
Rosario to Vampire - Season II
Parman no Jounetsuteki na Hibi
Tegami Bachi (Color Page)
1/11 Juuichi Bun no Ichi
Adashi Mono (Color Page)
Gokigen Steady
Boku to Majo no Jikan
Senyuu。
D.Gray-man (Absent)
Gate 7 (Absent)
Tarento Bousouki Koppy (Absent)
Embalming (Hiatus)
... so, since the chapter is going to be released soon, what are you're estimations on the contents of the next chapter ?

In my opinion it's going to be a chapter where we will learn what are going to be the arc's conclusive fights, I mean who is actually going to be fighting against Gyokuro and Kahula and if there are going to appear some more enemies on the scene.

I just hope that we will have a few panels about Moka's and Tsukune's current conditions, even though the chances of that happening are a little low, in my opinion, becuase we haven't got anything on the state of Mizore, Kurumu in the last chapter, and Moka and Tsukune might also be temporarily pushed into the background, while the fight against Gyokuro and Kahula is going to begin.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-10-01 at 01:18.
Old 2012-10-01, 12:15   Link #23140
Alhazad2003

My guess is Fuhai will take on Gyokuro in single combat, no one else has the slightest chance against her. And I'm betting Kokoa and Haiji will tag team against Kahlua. The rest will probably have to avoid getting eaten by Alucard, or something like that.

One crazy idea I do have is Akuha will rise from the rubble, and make a dash for the remote, claiming she's the only one who can protect Moka and rule the world. And I can see the chapter ending with her impaling Gyokuro with the Jigentou, and a huge explosion ensues. Either that, or she tries to finish off Tsukune. We'll see though, in a few more days. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire