AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-10-28, 21:15   Link #11721
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

More "know your place", and Moka gives us a lesson on how not to be cocky after a recent power-up.
Old 2009-10-28, 21:19   Link #11722
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

To Love Ru is terrible overall. The only redeeming thing about the series is the female designs.

Now, everyone seems to be confused here. Most harem type endings are seemingly open ended. Those are terrible. What I'm implying is more conclusive. What better way to close the gap than to take multiple wives from different Youkai races. A king on his throne with his 6 queens, 3 on each side.

Right now, I simply prefer to not think about the end without further development. With the way things are now, theres still lots to tell.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 21:20   Link #11723
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

A commoner rising to become king, with a consort and the rest of the ladies behind him....

Sounds like a good plot to me.
Old 2009-10-28, 21:26   Link #11724
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
im still fairly knew to the mangas i started reading them yesterday and im up to chapter 35 so im still a bit behind on whats been happening recently but i did see the two anime series (which were absolutely shit compared to the manga and i feel that there should be no association between the two) and this is the only one of two harem series that i have seen where i want more than one person to be with the lead male.

your ending sounds good to me too Hayashi but lm thinking at the moment that he will end up with moka in the end?

by the way i am so against open endings they are the one of the things i hate most in this world. why after so long at the last minute the author decides to get lazy and leave it up to the viewer/readers pisses me off like you would nt believe. i would prefer to read a defined ending with him with any of the girls instead of it being left open.
Old 2009-10-28, 21:47   Link #11725
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I think I said this before: watch the anime just to get the voice cast in your head, so that you can play it when you read the manga. And even then, you might want to change Tsukune's voice to someone else.
Old 2009-10-28, 21:52   Link #11726
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
I think I said this before: watch the anime just to get the voice cast in your head, so that you can play it when you read the manga. And even then, you might want to change Tsukune's voice to someone else.
bhahahahaha. that is exactly what i do when i read the manga. i hear the voice actors speaking.
Old 2009-10-28, 22:15   Link #11727
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
im still fairly knew to the mangas i started reading them yesterday and im up to chapter 35 so im still a bit behind on whats been happening recently but i did see the two anime series (which were absolutely shit compared to the manga and i feel that there should be no association between the two) and this is the only one of two harem series that i have seen where i want more than one person to be with the lead male.

your ending sounds good to me too Hayashi but lm thinking at the moment that he will end up with moka in the end?

by the way i am so against open endings they are the one of the things i hate most in this world. why after so long at the last minute the author decides to get lazy and leave it up to the viewer/readers pisses me off like you would nt believe. i would prefer to read a defined ending with him with any of the girls instead of it being left open.
Only 35?! Keep going man! Wait till you hit the Snow Village Arc and Kurumu's chapter!
Old 2009-10-28, 22:21   Link #11728
Cio
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Only 35?! Keep going man! Wait till you hit the Snow Village Arc and Kurumu's chapter!
He is already hit chapter 35 that pass Hokuto's arc, i believe, that's one of the best arc for Rosario + Vampire.

But yes, Snow Village arc is epic too, but it just a beginning, i'm still waiting for another big arc against Fairy Tail like Sun's arc.

Kurumu's chapter... You made me sad again
Old 2009-10-28, 22:33   Link #11729
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I'm having images of Tsukune having a bout with Inner, set against the SFIV opening track.
Old 2009-10-28, 22:58   Link #11730
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

i only started reading them last night and im just up to where eveyone true yokai has been unleased because of the mirror. im hoping make a hunge dent and read alot more tonight. but at the moment im reading Rosario + Vampire, Sekirei and Ikki Tousen but tonight im just going to mainly focus on Rosario + Vampire.

man i never realised how much of a bitch inner Moka can be is she serious about getting the mirror so she doesnt have to rely on Tsukune anymore or is there something deeper?
Old 2009-10-28, 23:01   Link #11731
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
i only started reading them last night and im just up to where eveyone true yokai has been unleased because of the mirror. im hoping make a hunge dent and read alot more tonight. but at the moment im reading Rosario + Vampire, Sekirei and Ikki Tousen but tonight im just going to mainly focus on Rosario + Vampire.

man i never realised how much of a bitch inner Moka can be is she serious about getting the mirror so she doesnt have to rely on Tsukune anymore or is there something deeper?
You'll find out XD The chapters after Hokuto's arc have important meaning but no more major stuff till season 2.
Old 2009-10-28, 23:02   Link #11732
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
There's something deeper... did you finish the chapter?

trust me... Moka really does love him, and I'm talking about both sides (at least two if not more chapters of SII prove this, including this one)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:15   Link #11733
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Finish or re-read that chapter. Like, Magin said, there's a deeper meaning to why she wanted the mirror so badly.

Spoiler for Read if you want ;-):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
trust me... Moka really does love him, and I'm talking about both sides (at least two if not more chapters of SII prove this, including this one)
You don't even need to go into S2 to find that. There's already hints in S1.

Spoiler for Another one:
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-28, 23:43   Link #11734
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think we had this discussion before? a long long time ago? oh well.

Ikeda will hang if Mizore and Kurumu cries again! D:
Old 2009-10-28, 23:48   Link #11735
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Ikeda will hang if Mizore and Kurumu cries again! D:
But if we go with the "Moka-only" ending they'll end up crying....
Old 2009-10-28, 23:54   Link #11736
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
But if we go with the "Moka-only" ending they'll end up crying....
I don't wanna think about it
Old 2009-10-29, 00:07   Link #11737
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
This is where we have a perfect use for Kyero...

hm... now we need someone for Kurumu...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 02:19   Link #11738
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Finish or re-read that chapter. Like, Magin said, there's a deeper meaning to why she wanted the mirror so badly.

Spoiler for Read if you want ;-):

You don't even need to go into S2 to find that. There's already hints in S1.

Spoiler for Another one:
sweet. thanks for the spoiler. ill read it tonight anyway and hopefully catch up to the rest of you guys in no time.
Old 2009-10-29, 03:43   Link #11739
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
This is where we have a perfect use for Kyero...

hm... now we need someone for Kurumu...
I believe Gin is already that someone for Kurumu, there have been quite a few hints. However, I dont know about Mizore
Old 2009-10-29, 04:34   Link #11740
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I believe Gin is already that someone for Kurumu, there have been quite a few hints. However, I dont know about Mizore
The cover of vol5 with Sun and Gin on it kinda killed the GinxKurumu idea, really. Just as a reminder and because i love the picture i'l repost it here :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire