AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valkyria Chronicles

Notices

View Poll Results: Valkyria Chronicles - Episode 20 Rating
Perfect 10 17 29.82%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 26.32%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 15.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 10.53%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 7.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.75%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 3.51%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 5.26%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-25, 01:28   Link #361
Velsy

Quote:
Though I would agree it was naive of Faldio, the one who knows so much about Valkyria to risk his soldiers by making them attack her from her rear.

...the anime is screwed up.
I dont think so really. Him and his squad possessed courage, one of the traits I very much like to see. They used team work and tactics to keep her occupied while they had 2 teams flank in behind, a sound tactic. None expected that the whole front line would be wiped out in 2 seconds, except Faldo who fell into a trench and was saved from death. Thats why I say its extemly Over powered imo. If she fought her way thu the squads.... its alot more plausable than killing them in one go. If I not mistaken, this is the major battle that all Gaillian soldiers know its make or break. They fought know this and thats why I know they didnt drop there weapons and run away when a challenge was put before them.

So now.... if Gallian doesnt want to crumble in defeat and protect itself from a one women army. Alicia or Princess Cordial has to go super saiyan to fight back is the impression I get. It seems the courage, determination and tactics of the militia squads will not take a further part in this series I guess.

I've enjoyed the anime up until this point. Oh and faldo shooting Alicia wsa the icing on the cake. He should be trialed for attempted murder and bodly harm. He can plead insanity if he wishes.

Noting will please me more tho, is if the remaining Gallian soldiers raise there hands to keep fighting even after knowing the deaths of the preiviously front line soldiers. Whats more important, fear or Gallia.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2009-08-25 at 01:53.
Old 2009-08-25, 03:01   Link #362
Neku
yare yare..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy
I dont think so really. Him and his squad possessed courage, one of the traits I very much like to see. They used team work and tactics to keep her occupied while they had 2 teams flank in behind, a sound tactic.
I would definitely agree that it was a sound tactic. I myself think so as well the moment when I watched that scene. But it was only later that I realized that Faldio, being one that's so interested and knowledgeable about Valkyria, would cease to realize that Selvaria, a Valkyria is invulnerable to normal gunpower.
Old 2009-08-27, 12:28   Link #363
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku View Post
I would definitely agree that it was a sound tactic. I myself think so as well the moment when I watched that scene. But it was only later that I realized that Faldio, being one that's so interested and knowledgeable about Valkyria, would cease to realize that Selvaria, a Valkyria is invulnerable to normal gunpower.
If my memory serves me right. Not much is known about the Valkyrias, Early in the series they had 1 or 2 episodes about the darcen calamity and the valkyria temple. Its said that alot of its history has been lost or never was recorded or maybe still waiting to be found/translated. Had Faldio known *one* valkyria could wipe out a whole front line, do you think an option of a retreat would of been mentioned ? No doubt its was an unknown attack. But what could they attack her with other than bullets, tank shells maybe ? :s

Faldio right now, has made me kinda hate him because he should be telling vital information to the Gallian army what happened, rather than leaving them in the dark and being an idiot by shooting friendlies.

But I think I figured out what could of been the cause of the Darcen Calamity. In episode 7/8, they discuss what could of caused it and if it was man-made or natural. Supposely later it may of been burnt to the ground by its own people, the Darcens, but they both aggree it doesnt make sense to as why they would do that.

But if you take in account of the Valkyrias power, one valkyria can wipe out an entire front line. Then its quite plauseable that the valkyria race drestroyed the Darcen city and created the Barious desert, known as the Darscen Calamity. It just makes sence from the facts I've gathered. but its really my thoery from putting 2 and 2 together. It may be false or nothing, but thats what I think happened O_O

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2009-08-27 at 12:46.
Closed Thread