Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-09-12, 17:16   Link #161
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
^ actaully all jyuuken masters should be able to do resengan for simple fact that they have exceptional control over their chakra.
I don't think so actually. Even though they can release chakra from their entire body which is a certain type of control still remains different then the one coming from your hands in the form and speed of a hurricane. (Rasengan).

Rasengan afterall is a shape manipulation technique at the highest level.
Kaiten for example simply releases chakra from the entire body...and while spinning around it creates a mini rasengan which Naruto used in his first rasengan training session.

It would be interesting though to eventually see a Rasengan kind of Kaiten. But then even the user would get hit i think since the chakra would go all directions.
Old 2008-09-12, 17:49   Link #162
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

If a Hyuga did a Rasengan Kaiten, i'm picturing da Vinci's Vitruvian Man; sprawled out and rotating 360 degres on a completely XY axis. ;p
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 18:38   Link #163
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
that would be an awesome sight...

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 19:06   Link #164
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Madara's facial expression under his mask
Spoiler for ...:
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 21:45   Link #165
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
Madara vs Raikage anyone?
Been saying that for the past 2-3 chapters
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 22:24   Link #166
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Sweet, looks like they're gonna introduce a new hot chick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
hope to see raikage in action (Mr. T), and say "SHUT UP FOOL, RAIKAGE DOESNT LIKE YOU ATTITUDE, RAIKAGE IS GONNA BEAT U, RAIKAGE WILL EAT U ALIVE"
lol
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 22:32   Link #167
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Sweet, looks like they're gonna introduce a new hot chick.

lol
someone tell her to run!!!
we've seen what kishi does to the kunoichi's!!!
*cough alchoholic, wet paper crane, big forehead*
tell her to join mahou sensei negima... or sailor moon, hell full metal alxhemist, just not naruto
now in other news
Tsunade vs Raikage in arm wrestling anyone? Kage battto!!
Old 2008-09-13, 00:06   Link #168
Monkey D. Luffy

The way Sasuke processed things in his mind are completely twisted, he wants to kill everybody in the village for enjoying the peace that Itachi assured and claims they are accomplices for doing so. Yet, the people of Konoha believe the same lie that Sasuke did until what seems like a few days ago, now he's acting as if he's seen the bigger picture. If you're going to take out a whole village, come with a better reason then that or no reason at all. I hope he isn't just putting on some act for Madara and has some other motives in mind. With Naruto off training in Sage Arts, it's about time for Sasuke to become the complete opposition to Konoha and this would be a good commencement.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 01:44   Link #169
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I don't think so actually. Even though they can release chakra from their entire body which is a certain type of control still remains different then the one coming from your hands in the form and speed of a hurricane. (Rasengan).

Rasengan afterall is a shape manipulation technique at the highest level.
Kaiten for example simply releases chakra from the entire body...and while spinning around it creates a mini rasengan which Naruto used in his first rasengan training session.

It would be interesting though to eventually see a Rasengan kind of Kaiten. But then even the user would get hit i think since the chakra would go all directions.
I thought the Kaiten flows in a single direction like a tornado wheras the Rasengan was chakra that spun in every concievable direction all at once. In that respect, Rasengan is much more advanced than the Kaiten although it is only large enough to fit in one hand. But I'm not putting it past the Hyuuga that they can learn it. Their bodies are best suited for such a technique and they have an exceptional control over their chakra. What the Kaiten does is basically the first step of Rasengan training, which is learning to make chakra flow in a single direction. And they do it on a much larger scale since they can produce chakra from every point in their body, whereas normal ninja can only do so from their hands, eyes, mouth, etc.....
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 03:09   Link #170
Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy View Post
The way Sasuke processed things in his mind are completely twisted, he wants to kill everybody in the village for enjoying the peace that Itachi assured and claims they are accomplices for doing so. Yet, the people of Konoha believe the same lie that Sasuke did until what seems like a few days ago, now he's acting as if he's seen the bigger picture. If you're going to take out a whole village, come with a better reason then that or no reason at all. I hope he isn't just putting on some act for Madara and has some other motives in mind. With Naruto off training in Sage Arts, it's about time for Sasuke to become the complete opposition to Konoha and this would be a good commencement.
That inevitable Kakashi vs Sasuke is coming...

But I wonder if that flashback of his old team means nothing now. It keeps switching back and forth and doesn't make any sense, first he cares...then he doesn't...first he doesn't care to kill Naruto, then he does, and then doesn't...

And now he will kill all? It's sad he didn't even get to know Jiaraya or Tsunade...and he doesn't even know Asuma is dead. Can he really kill Sakura?

I imagine this might be all bs or true...but on his list of ppl to kill is Madara too, I'm sure.
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 03:28   Link #171
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedan View Post
I thought the Kaiten flows in a single direction like a tornado wheras the Rasengan was chakra that spun in every concievable direction all at once. In that respect, Rasengan is much more advanced than the Kaiten although it is only large enough to fit in one hand. But I'm not putting it past the Hyuuga that they can learn it. Their bodies are best suited for such a technique and they have an exceptional control over their chakra. What the Kaiten does is basically the first step of Rasengan training, which is learning to make chakra flow in a single direction. And they do it on a much larger scale since they can produce chakra from every point in their body, whereas normal ninja can only do so from their hands, eyes, mouth, etc.....
Almost. The Rasengan only spins in one direction. This is why it creates spiral patterns during the Part I training arc, and also why Kabuto was spun as he was thrown back during his fight with Naruto. Additionally, I think that the Rasengan is a ball of spinning chakra whereas something like the Kaiten has a hollow center and consequently only be used as a brief shield. I could be wrong about these later facts, though.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 05:16   Link #172
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Almost. The Rasengan only spins in one direction. This is why it creates spiral patterns during the Part I training arc, and also why Kabuto was spun as he was thrown back during his fight with Naruto. Additionally, I think that the Rasengan is a ball of spinning chakra whereas something like the Kaiten has a hollow center and consequently only be used as a brief shield. I could be wrong about these later facts, though.
I think the differnece simply is that Rasengan has a chakra core and Hakkeshou Kaiten has a human core. Both only spin into one direction (Rasengan spins the way the user's chakra spins and Kaiten spins the direction the user spins).

I really think that Rasengan got inspired by Kaiten. There are many hints as the look and the fact that both look the same and their shape is created by rotation. In addition, the inventor of the Rasengan, Namikaze Minato, lived in the same village the Hyuuga clan does and I just considered they must have been about the same age group, Namikaze Minato and Hyuuga Hiashi (42 years old).
I could be wrong with the age, but Kakashi's about 29 years old and he was trained by Minato, so this is possible. Even if not, Hyuuga have always been around and known to anyone in Konoha.

Last edited by AuroraFlash; 2008-09-13 at 10:08.
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 07:02   Link #173
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It does spin clockwise or counter clockwise depending on the user, but the chakra goes about everywhere in the small sphere that's created. It goes horizontally, vertically, and everything that's in between. I never got that impression for the Kaiten as the chakra seemed to move only horizontally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
I really think that Rasengan got inspirated by Kaiten. There are many hints as the look and the fact that both look the same and their shape is created by rotation. In addition, the inventor of the Rasengan, Namikaze Minato, lived in the same village the Hyuuga clan does and I just considered they must have been about the same age group, Namikaze Minato and Hyuuga Hiashi (42 years old).
I could be wrong with the age, but Kakashi's about 29 years old and he was trained by Minato, so this is possible. Even if not, Hyuuga have always been around and known to anyone in Konoha.
I always thought that was a given. Since the first time I saw it, I immediately thought of Neji's technique, except miniaturized. And I also believe Hiashi even had a hand in helping Minato learning that skill. I always found there to be similarities in some of the techniques Minato and Jiraya used with Hyuuga techniques. Of course, there's Minato's Rasengan, but does anyone remember when Jiraya created a sort of field where he could detect anything within a certain radius in his fight with Pein? My point is that some techniques we see were inspired by the Hyuuga.

Last edited by Tsuyoshi; 2008-09-13 at 07:15.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 10:08   Link #174
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy View Post
The way Sasuke processed things in his mind are completely twisted[...].
Assuming he is telling the truth, it's the whole point.
This is what this flashback with Jiraiya was all about, how hate is the leading force behind the shinobi world.
Naruto is meant to be the one who will change all this, following the steps of people like Jiraiya, Sarutobi or Shodai whereas Sasuke represents the old shool type of ninja like Madara, or Konoha elders, as top example.
Where the former seek peace and friendship the latter only think in terms of power, hate and bloodfeud.
Vendetta.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 10:34   Link #175
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Assuming he is telling the truth, it's the whole point.
This is what this flashback with Jiraiya was all about, how hate is the leading force behind the shinobi world.
Naruto is meant to be the one who will change all this, following the steps of people like Jiraiya, Sarutobi or Shodai whereas Sasuke represents the old shool type of ninja like Madara, or Konoha elders, as top example.
Where the former seek peace and friendship the latter only think in terms of power, hate and bloodfeud.
Vendetta.
Oh this is quite true. Yet I keep asking myself if that is true concerning Sasuke. Sasuke was saved by his comrades and has saved his comrades and he's spent a lot of time picking out his companions. We still don't know if he is lying towards Taka or towards Madara. Maybe he does not want to take revenge at all. I don't know if Sasuke's really that flat type of character. This would mean that there always was one Sasuke, the Sasuke made of hatred.

We've witnessed a totally different Sasuke - a Sasuke who wants to protect his friends. He said that even in the beginning. He's done for concerning his brother and maybe he sees behind Madara. Why would he use Mangekyou Sharingan while talking with Madara if he had nothing to hide? We've seen Itachi activating his Sharingan in a flashback when he was interrogated by the Uchiha. Maybe it is used as a shield to protect himself from being seen through.
We've seen a lot of Sasuke's faces, but he actually never intended to kill one except his brother, did he?

No, I am scrutinizing Sasuke's aims!
Old 2008-09-13, 10:45   Link #176
wtfftw

OK sasuke is really confusing right now. I mean he just got from a ission all worn out yet wants to go on fight. I mean 2 of his team mates is down.

Also i have no idea what goes on in his head anymore. Either this was a lie or he is just crazy thinking he could kill everyone in konoha.

Though 8tail fully transformed is probabaly the strongest buji i have seen so far.

for me the whole yes itachi was everything for me is such a load of bull. 1st he wants to kill him hates him and stuff now he loves him and itachi is everything i mean.......??????????
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 10:47   Link #177
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
for me the whole yes itachi was everything for me is such a load of bull. 1st he wants to kill him hates him and stuff now he loves him and itachi is everything i mean.......??????????
Well, people's opinions change. Haven't you been paying attention to the series? Apparently, Itachi wasn't the mastermind behind his massacre. He was woprking for the Leaf Village, and therefore, Sasuke has a new enemy. His only goal from the beginning was to avenge his clan.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 10:57   Link #178
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Is it just me, or did Sasuke's conversation with Madara seem forced?
Maybe I should've read it before coming here, but it didn't seem like he was being honest with Madara.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 11:07   Link #179
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
Is it just me, or did Sasuke's conversation with Madara seem forced?
Maybe I should've read it before coming here, but it didn't seem like he was being honest with Madara.
That's what everyone suspects but there's no proof for either scenario currently. It may be acting or it may be the truth. Still, I would have expected some emo-sasuke tears if it were the truth. Either way, we can expect Sasuke to stay akatsuki for a while and either way I can still see him face Naruto.

Sasuke will probably die at some point.
Old 2008-09-13, 11:16   Link #180
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

i would love to see Tsuchikage as a mahou shoujo.

one can only hope
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote