Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-03, 07:58   Link #101
lucasd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Dude Ichigo deflected Grimjow's cero...

Spoiler for Does he look like he's:

That's right before he launched his cero. At Bankai in Vaizard Mode he could fire at least two Getsuga and launch a cero, plus strike. He's just that fast.

If he could launch two from different direction simultaneously and strike. What makes you think he can't do that and fire a cero? You do notice he doesn't always use two hands. Actually the better he gets the more he handles his blade with one hand. I don't think it makes a difference which hand you use or do you think they can only use one of them to fire it?

Ichigo is a bad ass. Don't sleep....
First there were examples (i.e. Nel may not be only one, and Ulq is master at that)...

In the spoiler pic he didn't shot Cero (only was about too), and certainly he was not using getsuga (or even sword).

And epecially for OD:
Ichigo sucks, if he was alone I wouldn't even bother with this manga.
Ironically manga named about one character isn't so centered around him, like the manga not named (at least exactly) after main character, which is so centered (you know how)...
Old 2008-10-03, 09:22   Link #102
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Iīm still wondering how this battle is going to evolve...all the captains and vice-captains will probably go all-out to defeat the remaining espadas and their fraccion.

But then, what about Ichimaru, Tousen and of Course Aizen?
Wellt itīs likely that the Vizards will interfere, maybe with Hirako facing Aizen, but he wonīt defeat him. From the moment on Aizen betrayed Soul Society itīs been his fate to be defeatet by Ichigo.
However, Ichigo canīt become strong enough to even cut Aizen in like one day??

The only explanation I have right now is Aizen fullfilling his goal and heading for the kingīs palace, so that there will be some time for another power up...maybe.
Old 2008-10-03, 10:51   Link #103
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
First there were examples (i.e. Nel may not be only one, and Ulq is master at that)...

In the spoiler pic he didn't shot Cero (only was about too), and certainly he was not using getsuga (or even sword).
He did launch it it was blocked by a barrier.
Spoiler for ARE YOU BLIND?:

Now that's thats out the way....
HE can launch a cero and hold a sword. He just has to figure out how. And he can deflect them...

And epecially for OD:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd;1957600I
chigo sucks, if he was alone I wouldn't even bother with this manga.
Ironically manga named about one character isn't so centered around him, like the manga not named (at least exactly) after main character, which is so centered (you know how)...
Touchy touchy, lol whut? That really makes no sense. Oh yeah numutz I complain all the time "IS THE STAR OR IS HE?!?" So that did't hurt ...

Try again. ( I am O for two)
Old 2008-10-03, 11:24   Link #104
Casshern

I thought this chapter was pretty good. Komamura got his chance to look cool, Ikkaku got his reallity check (I almost felt sorry for him), a coupla funny moments with Kira and Rangiku and the good fights finally start.
Old 2008-10-03, 11:33   Link #105
BleachOD
Banned

Kenshin....He was holding the sword. I knew that. I said he can launch a cero with one hand and fire Getsuga Tensho with the other...
Old 2008-10-03, 11:47   Link #106
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Kenshin....He was holding the sword. I knew that. I said he can launch a cero with one hand and fire Getsuga Tensho with the other...
Yeah nvm, I misunderstood.
Old 2008-10-03, 13:17   Link #107
lucasd

I checked chapter and Ichigo transformed with sword in hand, and immediately proceeded to fire cero, and then he ended transformation. That's it.

No getsuga, sword fighting erc.
Old 2008-10-03, 15:05   Link #108
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Iīm still wondering how this battle is going to evolve...all the captains and vice-captains will probably go all-out to defeat the remaining espadas and their fraccion.
Nope, the battle will be over without having Aizen even to lift a finger. He said it... he was never wrong. =D
Old 2008-10-03, 16:05   Link #109
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Hitsugaya isnt weak he is just a low tier captain like Zaraki and Komamura.Heck even Zaraki defeat a Number 5 with Kendo so its too early to write off anyone
WHAAAA???!

Comparing Hitsugaya to Kenpachi???! Man, I seriously just lost some respect for you.

What captain has been more impressive than Kenpachi so far?? (granted we haven't seen some of them yet) Byakuya is the only one you could even make a case for but I would put him 2nd behind Ken-chan. Kenpachi owned Tousen, was owning Koma, owned Ichinose (gasp - not canon!), and
Spoiler for Future Ken-chan Ownage:

Yeah, he is clearly in the weak tier of captains.....

Last edited by TeNMaN; 2008-10-03 at 17:05.
Old 2008-10-03, 16:59   Link #110
Langus
Optimus Prime

^^ Gotta spoiler that last comment before the spoiler nazis get on your case... (that bit hasn't been animated yet)
Old 2008-10-03, 17:05   Link #111
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Good call - thx Langus.
Old 2008-10-03, 19:21   Link #112
Lendial

i hate how cocky the cannon fodder fraccion are, its nice they have confidence but for all of them to think their god and then get vastly overpowered later and die.. tsk.
Old 2008-10-03, 20:27   Link #113
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
i hate how cocky the cannon fodder fraccion are, its nice they have confidence but for all of them to think their god and then get vastly overpowered later and die.. tsk.
no different from any shounen enemy
Old 2008-10-03, 22:36   Link #114
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

This chapter setup some great fights, but I can't help but still think that Kubo is yanking our chains. Everyone fighting in one confined area like that with gigantic bankais/releases and ceros/kidou spells flying everywhere. Seems too chaotic to be done properly. Maybe everyone's going to split up or there will be just a short skirmish before an interruption. Of course, if Kubo really does have gigantic showdown, I'll be impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
Yeah, it would be a nice change of pace if there were actually some fraccion that were cautious or even afraid of the uber-powered opponents they were facing. But then, we might find ourselves feeling a bit too sorry for them they inevitably die, instead of just reasoning that the bastards got what they deserved for being so cocky.

That being said, Lilinete is the one fraccion I really don't want to see die. She's like Stark's own version of Yachiru, but meaner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNMaN View Post
WHAAAA???!

Comparing Hitsugaya to Kenpachi???! Man, I seriously just lost some respect for you.

What captain has been more impressive than Kenpachi so far?? (granted we haven't seen some of them yet) Byakuya is the only one you could even make a case for but I would put him 2nd behind Ken-chan. Kenpachi owned Tousen, was owning Koma, owned Ichinose (gasp - not canon!), and
Spoiler for Future Ken-chan Ownage:

Yeah, he is clearly in the weak tier of captains.....
Hitsu hasn't been that impressive. I wouldn't go so far as to call him weak. Sure he got owned by Aizen, but it was Aizen. He fought Shawlong with a severe handicap through most of the battle, and Luppi was saved from Hitsu by interference. He hasn't curb-stomped anyone like Kenpachi, however Kenpachi is supposed to be a badass 24/7 while mostly everyone else has their up and down moments.

Old 2008-10-03, 22:55   Link #115
Monkey D. Luffy

In the last page did Stark have to hold back Lilinette, I couldn't tell if he just had his hand on her shoulder or if she was about to strike, it was amusing. I'm guessing she might end up being on of the strongest Fraccion, as well as Stark being the Number One Espada. It'll be good to see what comes of this though, because if the fights do commence, then it might be a while before we see Ichiho vs. Ulqui. They probably could end up intertwine in the chapters, seeing as one fight could be significant to the other. Either way, it's good to start the main battle, it'll be good to get some progression for the story.

Last edited by Monkey D. Luffy; 2008-10-04 at 02:01.
Old 2008-10-04, 04:11   Link #116
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

looks like he's holding her by the back of her shirt/vest thingie

can only be two things

1) she's the strongest Fraccion
2) he's keeping her from being stupid and getting killed for heading in alone against 2 Captains

I'm more inclined to think it's the second option
Old 2008-10-04, 06:29   Link #117
Salamandra

Regardless, I think she's the strongest Fraccion. Stark only has one (as opposed to six and three) and he seems to care more about her than the others do. Hence, probably more powerful.
Old 2008-10-04, 07:31   Link #118
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamandra View Post
Regardless, I think she's the strongest Fraccion. Stark only has one (as opposed to six and three) and he seems to care more about her than the others do. Hence, probably more powerful.
Either that or they're lovers.
Old 2008-10-04, 09:16   Link #119
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Stark loves him some loli
Old 2008-10-04, 09:22   Link #120
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Stark loves him some loli
Who doesn't? lol